Category :
9:00am - 9:00pm

Clearview Home & Property Inspections Toronto North

Company Profile

Toronto Home Inspection, Home Inspector

Voted the 2013, 2012 and 2011 BEST Home Inspection company in Toronto and GTA !!

The only Toronto inspection company to recieve this honour for the last three years makes us want to work even harder for you and continue delievering the best home inspection service possible.

more...
Servicing:

Winner of Best of 2013, 2012 and 2011 Toronto in the Home Inspection Category.

Our unparalleled service, attention to detail and experienced certified professionals has made us the premier choice for buyers and sellers in the Greater Toronto Area.!

Reviews for Clearview Home & Property Inspections

Show:

Mar 20, 2012, Mississauga

Great inspection! Tom came in and did a complete inspection of my home. He reviewed everything and also did an infrared scan. He pointed out a number of items that I was not aware of and can now plan my work accordingly. Thank you Tom, would definately recommend your services.

Mar 19, 2012

After reading reviews here and there, I decided to have Tom conduct a year end warranty inspection. What convinced me that he was the right guy was the fact that he was very patient. I first called Tom to obtain more information and he already showed that he was very knowledgeable and explained the process to me in detailed. He took the time to explain what is included as part of the inspection and set expectations right away. On the day of the inspection, he was on time and very open to questions. He explained his findings and provide suggestions on how to get them fixed or improved. He took pictures of the problems that required attention and the IR camera was a plus. He was also prompt in sending his initial report for review the same day. Reason why I provided 4 stars is that he did not get on the roof to conduct a roof inspection but rather did it from ground level. When I spoke to him, he assured me that he would try his best to get up there except if there was snow or rain. Although a little bit cold that day and merely some snow sitting on the roof, I felt that he could have gone up there. From ground level, it is difficult to see if the eavestrough are properly installed so that water does not sit in a corner but rather flows well to the gutter. I can tell from a second floor bed room that water sits in one of the corners. There were also some items which were not included in the initial report but Tom was kind enough to follow-up and amend the report. Otherwise, I am really happy with his inspection and would not hesitate to refer him to my friends and relatives.

Mar 19, 2012, Scarborough

Tom was very helpful when he conducted a home inspection for our 1 year Tarion form. He also offered to review it prior to me sending it in. He was very thorough and conducted himself professionally. We could tell we'd get a quality inspection from him and as such have no problem recommending his services. Thank you Tom.

Mar 19, 2012, Brampton

A true professional! We called Tom to assist us with our Tarion 30 inspection and found him to be very personable. He addressed our questions well and provided a full report that included picture. His experience and knowledge came through pretty clearly and he even offered to review the Tarion form before I submit. Tom did a great job and I would recommend his services.

Mar 16, 2012, AJAX

Tom is a very thorough home inspector with probably the best eye I have ever seen he finds everything. He is very detail oriented and thorough. He describes issues very well and but does not provide realistic remedies. It's important for home buyers to know what they are getting but not be scared off unless the problems are serious in nature. He provides a comprehensive report including digital and infrared images. Tom leaves us with an honest assessment of the homes condition. I would use Tom again but wish he would give buyers options on how to remedy minor problems! a 21 year old house is not brand new and some problems are normal.

Mar 16, 2012, Mississauga

Being first time home buyers we were nervous about getting the right home inspector and none of our friends and family were willing to recommend their inspector to us. I called Tom at 11 PM couple days before the inspection thinking I would get the answering machine .... but there he was, writing the report for an inspection he had just completed that day! On the day of the inspection, Tom came well before the appointed time and meticulously went through the whole house. He outlined the things that were to be done immediately such as broken shingles and worn tiles on the roof. He takes his time to go through the house very carefully and with every examination tells us if anything wrong in lay terms. His final report is very detailed and can be used not just as bargaining tool but as project plan for doing improvements on the home. Overall, my wife and I were very satisifed with Tom's work. We also took the IR scan option ($150) but later felt that it might not have been necessary given that the house was less than 10 years old.

Mar 16, 2012, Toronto

Tom was awesome with both home inspections he did. Although we were outbid for the home it was clear to us that Tom was looking out for our interest as a potential home buyer. Tom's home inspection was not only thorough, but he did not rush the process, he was very patient with us, answered all of my questions, and explained things that should be addressed. He made us feel very knowledgeable about what we were thinking about buying. As a home purchaser, you always have your fingers crossed about the home inspection and hope it goes well, but it was comforting to know that Tom wasn't afraid to point out things that were questionable while reassuring us about things that I did not need to worry over. I have no hesitation in referring Clearview.

Mar 13, 2012, SCARBOROUGH

Wow. I was amazed at how detailed Tom was. I found Tom through Homestars to inspect a 20 year old home I just bought. I called him on Sunday night and he made an appointment to inspect the house the very next day. He arrived on time and immediately made me feel confident in the inspection process. He went through the house in fine detail and caught every tiny detail. My real estate agent was with me and was also very impressed at how detailed Tom was. He has been along on many home inspections and agreed Tom was providing a service at the highest level. Tom took pictures of every item of concern and also provided (for an extra fee) the service of taking Thermal Images to identify areas where the house may be losing heat or have water damage, plumbing or electrical issues. The next day I got a very detailed report written in plain, easy to understand language. The issues were accompanied by the pictures Tom took of the home so that I could clearly see the trouble spots. I would highly recommend Tom and I will also be using him to do the pre-sale inspection of my current home.

Helpful? Yes No
What could this company do to improve their services?
Not much. Tom did everything to the letter and provided exactly what I paid for (even more).
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
Check Homestars to get reviews. Pay extra for the Thermal Imaging service. It is well worth it to see things that cannot be seen with the naked eye.

Mar 12, 2012, MISSISSAUGA

Tom was amazing! He was able to accommodate my wife and I on short notice. He was very thorough with the inspection. He inspected every corner of the home including walking the roof and going into the attic. His report was easy to follow and include all the pictures (digital and infrared). We were very satisfied with Tom's inspection and would definitely recommend.

Mar 11, 2012, THORNHILL

Simply put, Tom lived up and exceeded to my exceptions, which were set pretty high Tom was prompt in answering my calls and scheduling an appointment was extremely easy. He arrived early, even before my wife and I. The entire inspection lasted about 3 hours. Tom did an excellent job of explaining everything about the house. I found Tom very open and willing to answer any questions I asked him. He encouraged me to call him even after I move in if I have any questions at the time. Tom's report was very thorough and included both digital and infrared pictures. Based on my experience with Tom, I will definitely employ his services again. Thanks for your time and help Tom! I would highly recommend his services should you ever require a home inspection.

Company Profile

Toronto Home Inspection, Home Inspector

ClearView Home and Property Inspections has been trusted by home buyers to help them make informed buying decisions. Our experience, training, equipment, and a customer first mantra has made ClearView the premier choice for Toronto home inspection needs. For a high quality home inspections at competitive rates, give ClearView a call and judge for yourself.

Products & Services

Products
We provide a full inspection of Residential,Industrial and Commercial buildings.
Services
Pre-purchase home inspection, Pre-listing home inspection, Pre Delivery inspection, Home Maintenance inspection, Commercial Property inspection, Indoor Air Quality Investigation Indoor Air sampling
Specialties
CMHC IAQ (Indoor Air Quality) Investigation. Certified Home Inspector, Certified FLIR Thermographer for the Infrared Camera.

Credentials & Financial Information

cheque or cash
International Association of Certified Home Inspectors,Ontario Association of Home Inspectors (RHI),
HUB Internation Insurance
Honors Certificate of Home Inspections
290.00
PROJECT RATE
Please visit our website www.cvhi.ca for pricing and services
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED
We provide a very detailed online report including photos

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!