Category :
9:00am - 9:00pm

Clearview Home & Property Inspections Toronto North

Company Profile

Toronto Home Inspection, Home Inspector

Voted the 2013, 2012 and 2011 BEST Home Inspection company in Toronto and GTA !!

The only Toronto inspection company to recieve this honour for the last three years makes us want to work even harder for you and continue delievering the best home inspection service possible.

more...
Servicing:

Winner of Best of 2013, 2012 and 2011 Toronto in the Home Inspection Category.

Our unparalleled service, attention to detail and experienced certified professionals has made us the premier choice for buyers and sellers in the Greater Toronto Area.!

Reviews for Clearview Home & Property Inspections

Show:

Apr 04, 2012, Pickering

I am thoroughly impressed with the house inspection completed by Tom from ClearView Home & Property Inspections! Tom was already on the roof when I arrived 10 minutes early for the inspection, and the experience was positive from beginning to end. During the inspection Tom patiently and effectively fielded questions from both my father and myself about many aspects of the house and its feature while he photographed and provided a 'play-by-play' of what he was doing and why. I opted for the infrared imaging which was very useful in providing more information about the house. I felt so much more confident about my potential house purchase after the 3+ hours with Tom, and he provided an exhaustive electronic report including comments and photos before the evening was done. I would highly recommend Clearview to anyone needing of a house inpsection.

Apr 03, 2012, North York

Fantastic. We needed to professionally inspect a home in Toronto for due diligence as part of a purchase offer. We contacted Clearview and Tom walked us through the home in great detail. Even though there was a light rain falling Tom did a great job and was still able to inspect the roof which was an area of concern for me. He pointed out important items as we walked through the house and found him easy to follow and understand. At no point did the process ever feel rushed. Tom was patient and answered all my questions. I decided to opt for the extended package which included the IR imaging. That was helpful in finding problem moisture and heat/thermal loss areas. I'm glad Tom found other areas in the home which will need rectification soon after we move in: both for safety reasons, and to avoid larger repair bills in the future. Thanks for a great job, we definitely recommend you.

Apr 01, 2012, Caledon

Wow, great job. We were looking for a home inspector that could give us a complete and honest assessment of the home's condition. He was very professional and knowledgeable. He was thorough and patient and took time to go through all the important details and to answer all our questions. Would definitely recommend him. Thanks Tom, you did a great job!

Apr 01, 2012, MAPLE

Great Job Tom. We hired Tom from Clearview to inspection our home so that we could complete our Tarion inspection form. Tom was very professional and thorough in is work. He found several issues we were not aware of and provide a detailed report with digital and infrared pictures. We were very pleased with his work and happy to recommend his services.

Mar 24, 2012, Toronto

Excellent inspection! I not only liked your professional, detailed and procedural inspection process but also the easy to understand and comprehensive report with pictures you provided. Your service helped me to assess the property properly. I highly recommend Tom's inspection service. Young

Helpful? Yes No
This review has been flagged for verification.
dee in MISSISSAUGA Mar 20, 2012
Why am I seeing this?

Mar 20, 2012, Mississauga

Great inspection! Tom came in and did a complete inspection of my home. He reviewed everything and also did an infrared scan. He pointed out a number of items that I was not aware of and can now plan my work accordingly. Thank you Tom, would definately recommend your services.

Mar 19, 2012

After reading reviews here and there, I decided to have Tom conduct a year end warranty inspection. What convinced me that he was the right guy was the fact that he was very patient. I first called Tom to obtain more information and he already showed that he was very knowledgeable and explained the process to me in detailed. He took the time to explain what is included as part of the inspection and set expectations right away. On the day of the inspection, he was on time and very open to questions. He explained his findings and provide suggestions on how to get them fixed or improved. He took pictures of the problems that required attention and the IR camera was a plus. He was also prompt in sending his initial report for review the same day. Reason why I provided 4 stars is that he did not get on the roof to conduct a roof inspection but rather did it from ground level. When I spoke to him, he assured me that he would try his best to get up there except if there was snow or rain. Although a little bit cold that day and merely some snow sitting on the roof, I felt that he could have gone up there. From ground level, it is difficult to see if the eavestrough are properly installed so that water does not sit in a corner but rather flows well to the gutter. I can tell from a second floor bed room that water sits in one of the corners. There were also some items which were not included in the initial report but Tom was kind enough to follow-up and amend the report. Otherwise, I am really happy with his inspection and would not hesitate to refer him to my friends and relatives.

Mar 19, 2012, Scarborough

Tom was very helpful when he conducted a home inspection for our 1 year Tarion form. He also offered to review it prior to me sending it in. He was very thorough and conducted himself professionally. We could tell we'd get a quality inspection from him and as such have no problem recommending his services. Thank you Tom.

Mar 19, 2012, Brampton

A true professional! We called Tom to assist us with our Tarion 30 inspection and found him to be very personable. He addressed our questions well and provided a full report that included picture. His experience and knowledge came through pretty clearly and he even offered to review the Tarion form before I submit. Tom did a great job and I would recommend his services.

Company Profile

Toronto Home Inspection, Home Inspector

ClearView Home and Property Inspections has been trusted by home buyers to help them make informed buying decisions. Our experience, training, equipment, and a customer first mantra has made ClearView the premier choice for Toronto home inspection needs. For a high quality home inspections at competitive rates, give ClearView a call and judge for yourself.

Products & Services

Products
We provide a full inspection of Residential,Industrial and Commercial buildings.
Services
Pre-purchase home inspection, Pre-listing home inspection, Pre Delivery inspection, Home Maintenance inspection, Commercial Property inspection, Indoor Air Quality Investigation Indoor Air sampling
Specialties
CMHC IAQ (Indoor Air Quality) Investigation. Certified Home Inspector, Certified FLIR Thermographer for the Infrared Camera.

Credentials & Financial Information

cheque or cash
International Association of Certified Home Inspectors,Ontario Association of Home Inspectors (RHI),
HUB Internation Insurance
Honors Certificate of Home Inspections
290.00
PROJECT RATE
Please visit our website www.cvhi.ca for pricing and services
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED
We provide a very detailed online report including photos

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!