Category :
9:00am - 9:00pm

Clearview Home & Property Inspections Toronto North

Company Profile

Toronto Home Inspection, Home Inspector

Voted the 2013, 2012 and 2011 BEST Home Inspection company in Toronto and GTA !!

The only Toronto inspection company to recieve this honour for the last three years makes us want to work even harder for you and continue delievering the best home inspection service possible.

more...
Servicing:

Winner of Best of 2013, 2012 and 2011 Toronto in the Home Inspection Category.

Our unparalleled service, attention to detail and experienced certified professionals has made us the premier choice for buyers and sellers in the Greater Toronto Area.!

Reviews for Clearview Home & Property Inspections

Show:

Mar 14, 2014, North York

had basement checked for mold spores and Tom brought in his infrared camera to help me ascertain possible water leakage spots at no extra cost ,very polite,on time and delivered all that he had promised and more.

Mar 13, 2014, Ajax

I'm a no nonsense person and I wanted a top inspector that would tell me the truth about the home I'm about to purchase. Tom was very knowlegable and told me the "the good" and "the bad" about the home. That is exactly what I needed. He gave me the straight talk and was professional. Thanks for a great job Tom!

Mar 12, 2014, Acton

Tom was very helpful and knowledgeable. He explained things in a way that was easy to understand. I really liked the FLIR camera as it was able to detect things that weren't picked up by the naked eye. The peace of mind in knowing what problems exist and what issues may pose a problem down the road was worth every penny.

Mar 10, 2014, Oshawa

Tom from Clearview was a pro from the moment he arrived at the home to the moment we wrapped up with a summary of findings. He's very practical and down to earth, pointing out things that could be fixed ourselves, while also identifying risks that could become issues down the road. Tom systematically walked with me through the property inside & out, pointing out things that I'm sure other inspectors would have missed. As an aside, my agent (who is also my brother) also expressed his positive impressions to me when comparing Tom's work against prior experiences. I would definitely use Tom's company again in a heartbeat, and will continue to recommend him to my friends and business colleagues.

Mar 10, 2014, Toronto

Tom was punctual, polite, and professional. While on-site, he took the time to thoroughly review all elements of the inspection and to answer all of our many questions. The full and detailed report arrived within 12 hours of completion, and has already proven invaluable. Last but not least, Tom has follow-up twice to ask if we have any further questions or concerns. First class all the way, and a service I can confidently recommend to others.

Mar 09, 2014, Milton

Our inspector was Tom and he was great. He explained the steps of the home inspection before we began and he did a thorough inspection of the home. He answered all of our questions and never made us feel rushed. Buying a house is a big investment so we wanted to ensure that we wouldn't have any surprises once we moved in. We decided to use the infrared scan as part of our home inspection to give use piece of mind that we weren't missing anything. After he the inspection, a detailed report was emailed and we will always have it.

Mar 08, 2014, Georgetown

Our Inspector Tom was very accommodating & thorough. He checked every corner of the house & He explained each & every issues he found. We're very satisfied with his service. Thank you!

Mar 07, 2014, East York

I had made an offer on a relatively older house and had my doubts about certain visible signs. I needed to have inspection and report prepared quickly. Tom was able to come on my requested time and gave me a very thorough report in a few short hours. I am so happy that I picked Tom as he was not only very professional but also extremely patient in answering all of my questions. He took his time first inspecting the property and then explaining each and every detail. He kept on asking me if I understood the explanation and if I had any more questions and did not leave till I had nothing more to ask. His competence was evident in the way he inspected, documented and explained each little detail. I would highly recommend Tom for any sort of home inspection….Thank you Tom!!

Mar 07, 2014, Oshawa

Our first home and first experience with a Home Inspector and we have no regrets choosing Clearview Inspections. Tom was very professional, detail-oriented and friendly. He shared knowledge and explained every detail to my husband and I about what he was doing. He made us aware of current and potential issues within the home which was very helpful in making out decision. He documented it all and sent us the report by the end of the day. Strongly recommended. Will definitely use you again in the future! Thank you Tom!

Mar 06, 2014, Schomberg

I needed a home inspection on short notice and Clearview Home & Property Inspections were quick to return my phones calls. I could not have been happier with their service, both in terms of speed of communication, and in the thoroughness of their work!!

Company Profile

Toronto Home Inspection, Home Inspector

ClearView Home and Property Inspections has been trusted by home buyers to help them make informed buying decisions. Our experience, training, equipment, and a customer first mantra has made ClearView the premier choice for Toronto home inspection needs. For a high quality home inspections at competitive rates, give ClearView a call and judge for yourself.

Products & Services

Products
We provide a full inspection of Residential,Industrial and Commercial buildings.
Services
Pre-purchase home inspection, Pre-listing home inspection, Pre Delivery inspection, Home Maintenance inspection, Commercial Property inspection, Indoor Air Quality Investigation Indoor Air sampling
Specialties
CMHC IAQ (Indoor Air Quality) Investigation. Certified Home Inspector, Certified FLIR Thermographer for the Infrared Camera.

Credentials & Financial Information

cheque or cash
International Association of Certified Home Inspectors,Ontario Association of Home Inspectors (RHI),
HUB Internation Insurance
Honors Certificate of Home Inspections
290.00
PROJECT RATE
Please visit our website www.cvhi.ca for pricing and services
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED
We provide a very detailed online report including photos

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!