Category :
9:00am - 9:00pm

Clearview Home & Property Inspections Toronto North

Company Profile

Toronto Home Inspection, Home Inspector

Voted the 2013, 2012 and 2011 BEST Home Inspection company in Toronto and GTA !!

The only Toronto inspection company to recieve this honour for the last three years makes us want to work even harder for you and continue delievering the best home inspection service possible.

more...
Servicing:

Winner of Best of 2013, 2012 and 2011 Toronto in the Home Inspection Category.

Our unparalleled service, attention to detail and experienced certified professionals has made us the premier choice for buyers and sellers in the Greater Toronto Area.!

Reviews for Clearview Home & Property Inspections

Show:

Mar 27, 2014, Oakville

Tom did a great job with our home inspection. He was very patient and answered all our questions during the process and explained in detail about the work he was about to do and the results at every step. He did a thorough job and was very clear in pointing out the repairs that are "must have's" vs the "nice to have's". I will definitely recommend him to anyone who needs an home inspection done.

Mar 24, 2014, Oakville

Clearview was great all around. The initial call to Tom was great, very accommodating with little notice. The inspector, Vito, arrived early and did a thorough job. The report was received the night of the inspection. Great experience all around!

Mar 20, 2014, L1 T3 L9

Clearview was absolutely amazing. Super great inspection and very thorough. What I liked the most was that they went above and beyond my expectations and pointed out a ton of stuff about the home that I won't have know. You guys are tops in my book!!

Mar 18, 2014, Ajax

Tom from Clearview was a pro from the moment he arrived at the home to the moment we wrapped up with a summary of findings. He's very practical and down to earth, pointing out things that could be fixed ourselves, while also identifying risks that could become issues down the road. Tom systematically walked with me through the property inside & out, pointing out things that I'm sure other inspectors would have missed. As an aside, my agent (who is also my brother) also expressed his positive impressions to me when comparing Tom's work against prior experiences. I would definitely use Tom's company again in a heartbeat, and will continue to recommend him to my friends and business colleagues.

Mar 17, 2014, Mississauga

Outstanding! I've contacted a few Inspectors, Tom was by far the most informative, knowledgeable of the bunch. In fact I didn't purchase the house because of a serious flaw he found. The search continues and I've already told Tom he'll be my inspector for my next home.

Mar 14, 2014, North York

had basement checked for mold spores and Tom brought in his infrared camera to help me ascertain possible water leakage spots at no extra cost ,very polite,on time and delivered all that he had promised and more.

Mar 13, 2014, Ajax

I'm a no nonsense person and I wanted a top inspector that would tell me the truth about the home I'm about to purchase. Tom was very knowlegable and told me the "the good" and "the bad" about the home. That is exactly what I needed. He gave me the straight talk and was professional. Thanks for a great job Tom!

Mar 12, 2014, Acton

Tom was very helpful and knowledgeable. He explained things in a way that was easy to understand. I really liked the FLIR camera as it was able to detect things that weren't picked up by the naked eye. The peace of mind in knowing what problems exist and what issues may pose a problem down the road was worth every penny.

Mar 10, 2014, Oshawa

Mar 10, 2014, Toronto

Tom was punctual, polite, and professional. While on-site, he took the time to thoroughly review all elements of the inspection and to answer all of our many questions. The full and detailed report arrived within 12 hours of completion, and has already proven invaluable. Last but not least, Tom has follow-up twice to ask if we have any further questions or concerns. First class all the way, and a service I can confidently recommend to others.

Company Profile

Toronto Home Inspection, Home Inspector

ClearView Home and Property Inspections has been trusted by home buyers to help them make informed buying decisions. Our experience, training, equipment, and a customer first mantra has made ClearView the premier choice for Toronto home inspection needs. For a high quality home inspections at competitive rates, give ClearView a call and judge for yourself.

Products & Services

Products
We provide a full inspection of Residential,Industrial and Commercial buildings.
Services
Pre-purchase home inspection, Pre-listing home inspection, Pre Delivery inspection, Home Maintenance inspection, Commercial Property inspection, Indoor Air Quality Investigation Indoor Air sampling
Specialties
CMHC IAQ (Indoor Air Quality) Investigation. Certified Home Inspector, Certified FLIR Thermographer for the Infrared Camera.

Credentials & Financial Information

cheque or cash
International Association of Certified Home Inspectors,Ontario Association of Home Inspectors (RHI),
HUB Internation Insurance
Honors Certificate of Home Inspections
290.00
PROJECT RATE
Please visit our website www.cvhi.ca for pricing and services
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED
We provide a very detailed online report including photos

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!