Category :
Owner/Manager:
Manjur A. Mirza CMI
Hours:
7 Days@week: 9:00 Am to 8:00 Pm

Reliable Home Inspection & Thermal Imaging Inc.

Company Profile

Reliable Home Inspection & Thermal Imaging Inc., the leading Home Inspection Company in Ottawa and surrounding Area. We are well respected for thorough Inspection

We Provide Inspection services to DND, RCMP, Government of
Canada personnel and Families moving to Ottawa; we are approved supplier/TPSP of "Brookfield Global Relocation Services"

Inspection Process :
Inspection take about two to three hours , with most of our time being spent on the major components of the house:

•...

more...
Servicing:

Greater Ottawa Area

Reviews for Reliable Home Inspection & Thermal Imaging Inc.

Show:

Apr 17, 2014, Kanata

Very thorough and professional! I was worried I would find someone that would spend all the time on their computer rather than looking at the house, but Manjur was fantastic! He had all the fancy gear and showed me everything he saw, while talking me through it and explaining what I needed to know. I can honestly say I am 100% sure that I know the ins and outs of the property I am purchasing. I have a binder of information and a slew of pictures. Don't think twice this is your guy!

Apr 16, 2014, Nepean

Manjur was very quick to respond for the request and flexible with providing time even though he is very busy with his scheduling. He was very keen to attention to details; he explained each and everything very clearly and provided recommendations on what is good to do, what is must to do. At the end of the inspection, I had great understanding of what were the major issues, what I should consider improving the home and how, I had a full report on his findings and he sent me a copy of all the pictures he had used for his assessment. He used thermal imaging to check hidden issues; it reassured that there are no hidden issues. He provided us tips on how to maintain the home. I strongly recommend Manjur for home inspection and he charges you very reasonable and his knowledge is his asset and he is patient to explain everything you ask.

Apr 15, 2014, OrlÉans

We hired Manjur to do a home inspection. He replied to my email right away and I was able to book the inspection on very short notice. He was very meticulous in his assessments and provided us with great recommendations. His use of the thermal imaging was great and it really reassured us that there were no hidden issues. At the end of the inspection, I had great understanding of what were the major issues, what I should consider improving the home and how, I had a full report on his findings and he sent me a copy of all the pictures he had used for his assessment. I would definitely recommend Reliable Home Inspection & Termal Imaging Inc to others. They have a great price. Manjur is professional, on time, and very knowledgeable!

Apr 11, 2014, Ottawa

Manjur did two inspections for us. The first inspection helped us not to buy a lemon. Using his thermal imaging he spotted a problem that would be impossible to find without it - mice infestation in the attic. He also did an inspection on our second property and passed that one. We highly recommend him. He is thorough, reliable, punctual, honest and extremely professional.

Apr 07, 2014, Nepean

Manjur was really great - patient when our realtor was running late, and thorough during the inspection. He answered all our questions and provided a great report with lots of pictures. Thank you so much! Very fair price, with thermal imaging included.

Apr 02, 2014, Russell

Manjur was very accommodating with my last minute request to inspect a home for me. He was very meticulous and noted many observations that other inspectors had missed. His report was thorough and easy to understand. Totally worth it. Thanks again A+

Mar 30, 2014, Ottawa

I was really impressed on how thorough the inspection was. With thermal imaging, nothing can be hidden. Manjur also takes time to educate you on how you can make improvements in the home. He is very knowledgeable. In my opinion, he is the best!

Mar 18, 2014

I have used Reliable Home Inspection for every house that I have purchased, I highly recommend them, very professional and thorough service. Affordable but yet very comprehensive, none like them. Manjur has all the up to date thermal imaging cameras and equipment.

Mar 14, 2014, Ottawa

I am very satisfied with the home inspection by Mr. Mirza, he was professional and took the time and care to explain what he was doing and looking for. I would not hesitate to recommend.

Mar 10, 2014, Manotick

I was referred to Manjur by a neighbor who had nothing but good reviews of his work. Manjur was very patient and took his time showing me issues that he had discovered while doing his inspection. Some of his discoveries were things that I would have never discovered on my own. His report was very detailed and included all the photographic evidence to present to the builder.

Company Profile

• Windows/Doors
• Structure
• Insulation
• Attic

We don't just look for symptoms, but find the root-cause of the problem with the home.

We also encourage you to participate during the inspection . It can be an invaluable learning experience.

We use thermal imaging/infrared technology to detect energy loss or heat loss/air leakage/missing insulation/overheated electrical component or Cable/structural deficiencies/mold or moisture intrusion & more.......

Products & Services

Services
• Home Buyer: Pre-purchase Inspection • Home Seller: Pre-listing Inspection • New Home TARION Warranty Inspection: • PDI( Pre Delivery Inspection) for New Home • 30 Days TARION Warranty Inspection • 1 Yr. TARION Warranty Inspection • 2 Yr. TARION Warranty Inspection
Specialties
Thermal Imaging Inspection(Infrared Camera Inspection).

Credentials & Financial Information

2004
Cheque or Cash
Professional Engineer. Member,OSPE: Ontario Society of Professional Engineers
OAHI, Internachi, OSPE, ASHRAE
Certified Master Inspector, Certfied Home Inspector, Certified Infrared Thermographer
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED
Conditions observed on the day of the inspection, not liable for hidden or concealed defects.

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!