Category :
VANCOUVER , BC V6H 1P9
Owner/Manager:
Silas Li

M6 Security Corporation

Company Profile M6 Security Corporation is a 100% Canadian owned security solution provider. Our national monitoring center located in BC is fully certified by the U. L. C. (Underwriter Laboratory of Canada) for intrusion and fire. M6 Security Corporation maintains the CSAA's (Central Station Alarm Association) highest level of professional security monitoring ...

You Might Also Consider

SG3 SECURITY LTD

2013.png

SG3 followed up promptly to our request for a replacement home alarm system and provided a full, down-to-earth appraisal...

David from Vancouver 3 Feb 18, 2014

Reviews for M6 Security Corporation

Oct 19, 2013, Vancouver

Fire inspector arrived on time. He was friendly and very professional. He covered his shoes before entering my home to protect my carpet. The whole inspection lasted maybe 10minutes. I would definitely recommend their services to friends and family.

Nov 09, 2012, Vancouver

horrible, horrible and horrible customer service. it takes phone call after phone call to get what you need to get done. for example it took 6-8 weeks to have the security certificate emailed to us and then 3 and half months to have someone come in to install the CO and fire alarm. no consideration that you take time out of busy life schedule to make calls.

Jun 05, 2012, New Westminster

I can't say enough about the excellent service we received from M6. We were having problems with our old company and the cost was substantial considering the service we were getting. M6 came in, checked what they could provide and had everything up and running within 3 days. We received update security and cameras. The cost was substantially lower and as it turned out we were happy to have it. Just after we had the new equipment installed we had a problem with a brick/rock being thrown through the front window - their security system kicked in right away and I believe the fast response stopped the culprits from getting in any further than the broken window. I have nothing but praise for the professionals at M6.

Jan 26, 2012, VANCOUVER

I organized to have the installation done when I was away on business and M6 made this set up a breeze. I returned to an easy to use system and have not had to deal with any hiccups since. Great professional and trustworthy company to work with.

Aug 24, 2011, Red Deer

The product I recived was amazing. I recived my alarm system for free!!! the lady that came to our door was very knoweldgeable about the product and service. I thank her and m6 for the peace of mind that i get from this system.

Jul 12, 2011, Vancouver

I have only positive things to say of my exprience with M6 Security. The company is affiliated with an enterprise level security company which is obvious through the professionalism demonstrated in the technician upon install. I felt comfortable as the technician explained the majority of his steps.

Mar 08, 2011, Burnaby

The company called me in advance to schedule the installation. When the technician came, he was polite and knowledgeable. He got the installation done in no time. There was a 3 days test period to ensure the system was properly hooked up before it was hooked up live to the monitoring station. Get way so that there's no false alarms.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!