Categories :
Mold Detection & Removal Fire & Water Damage Restoration Demolition Garbage Removal Asbestos & Lead Removal
Address:
North Ontario , ON
Owner/Manager:
Canada's Restoration Services Toronto , Montreal ,Ottawa
Hours:

Canada's Restoration Services

Company Profile

"Its Not Just What We Do, Its How We do It "
At Canada's Restoration Services we believe that exceeds expectations should be the standard we continue to provide property owners the best service we can provide which has led us to continuously win for Mold Removal.

We perform FREE inspections and estimates for any visible mold or Asbestos/Lead.

more...
Servicing:

Our Certified Experienced Water Damage Specialists and Mold Inspectors are strategically located throughout the provinces.

This enables Emergency Response within 45 minutes or less.

No time? Emergency? we are located or serve every major city in Alberta, Ontario, Quebec. Call Now - help is close by

Our service areas include and are not limited to;

For Ontario Service Area's

-Red Deer

Reviews for Canada's Restoration Services

Show:

Apr 08, 2014, Calgary

Our basement bedroom flooded from a leak on the outside. I called Canada Restoration and they came that evening and started remediation. Three days later the job was done. The guys were polite and professional. Benson, the manager, came by each day to personally check not the work. Couldn't be more pleased with their service!

Mar 24, 2014, Burlington

Mold Remediation.....Canada Restoration Services Excellent service and job well done. Technicians were friendly, professional and cooperative. I noticed they took pride in the work they were doing. Excellent experience working with these guys.

Company Response:
Thanks so much Terry for sharing, it was a pleasuring doing work for you and your team!

Mar 21, 2014, Markham

Canada's Restoration Services saved my sale! It was 3 days before closing the sale of my home and I noticed water seeping in through a weak point in my roof. Typically we have a heater there but It was unplugged for a few days prior. Despite it being on the weekend, I was called twice within 10 minutes and a team was on site within 30! Had it been much longer, the water damage could have caused visible damage or even worse Mold!. Because of Canada's Restoration Services, the ceiling had no discoloration, and the new hardwood flooring was dried up with no warping at all! I would Recommend Canada's Restoration Services to everyone, They are very professional and reasonably priced!

Company Response:
Thanks for sharing Lori! We take pride in our quick service in order to prevent further damage from happening!

Mar 20, 2014, Oakville

I was referred to CRS by instainsulation for remediation of a mold problem we had in our attic. We first talked to Aris who was the representative who inspected our attic and gave us a quote. He was very professional and prompt and they are highly rated on HOMESTARS. Based on the size or our attic, over 1000 sq feet we knew this wouldn't be cheap and the fact that the mold issue was quite large. We booked the job and were to begin on the 11th of March and finish on March 13, day one the crew was to arrive at 9 to 9:30 AM, at 10:00 I decided I would call to see if there was an issue they told me it must be traffic and as such they are a bit late. I received another call like 20 mins later saying that they had a problem with their equipment and they will be another 20 minutes before they will get to my place. They arrived around 10:45 and proceeded to work by 3 PM they called to say their machine wasn't working and they would have to push the project back another day. The second day they were only 2 hours late, but really there was snow storm, however I think this may have happened despite the weather. They completed their work and we were on the way, however there was no follow up with a new schedule and I had no clue when they were going to return. On Friday afternoon when the spray foam was done I get a call from a guy saying he came by and I wasn't at my house, I tried to explain to him that no one can be in the house because it was just spray foamed and it needs to vacant for 24 hours, he disagreed with me and said he would call his supervisor. 2 mins later I received a call back advising that they would not be able to go into the house because it was spray foamed... I guess he understood his supervisor better. Anyway... Monday comes and due to the two previous experiences I called and asked when they would arrive so I wouldn't have to spend the day off I took waiting, the operator told me no problem and that they would be there at 4. I thought great, so I went about my business until 4 came, and then when 5 hit I called and left a message, to which I received no answer... then I called again and no one would pick up.... so eventually we gave up... yup that is right they stood us up... they didn't return our calls... they didn't have the courtesy to call us and post-pone. The next day Aris called and apologized for standing us up which was at least professional. The crew arrived A BIT EARLY on Tuesday late in the day and did a good job cleaning up. All in all the crews were professional when they were at my house, the house was left clean minus a few tape marks and a small scuff on my wall. I can't comment on the work they did because it hasn't been long enough to tell. However I wanted to post this because I the customer service and genuine care is not there from the head office or reception, and the crews are almost guaranteed to be late and don't call if they are. I think this is basic customer service. My satisfaction rating of 3 was because it appears they have done a good job and my house is mold free, well as far as I can tell.

Helpful? Yes No
What could this company do to improve their services?
Plan and keep their customers informed on schedules, and if you are running late call and advise the customer.
Company Response:
Hello Patrick, First off I would like to apologize for the experience that you had with Canada's Restoration. As always, there can be hiccups but communication is key here. We appreciate this feedback as we want to ensure we are providing the best service possible and we will make sure that the internal communication is corrected. We can ensure your attic is mold free but again apologize from the bottoms of our heart. We wish you all the best, Customer Service Management Canada's Restoration Services.

Mar 11, 2014, Toronto

We called Canada's Restoration services for mould remediation in our basement. Aristides came to inspect our basement, we were very pleasantly suprised as he assessed we didn't need his services but instead told us how to do the work ourselves, as it was minor and to save us money. We really appreciated his honesty and expect advice. Meanwhile another company earlier had came in and quoted us 2500$ for cleaning this up. Shocking! We would call Canada's restoration services again in a heartbeat. Thank you!

Mar 08, 2014, Beaumont

We had called this company when we found our basement leaking. Gabriel came to our house within 30 minutes. He came into our house, checked our problem as was honest enough to tell us that we didn't require emergency services. We were blown away to have someone be so honest and help us that way! If we ever encounter a problem we will be using this company again, specifically Gabriel. Couldnt have been nicer, friendlier or more honest. Five Stars.

Feb 27, 2014, North York

After my initial contact with Canada's Restoration Services, I received a call back from Aristides (Project Manager) in less than 15 minutes and booked an appointment within 2 days (he was very accommodating). His HONESTY, professionalism and patience in answering all my questions was so greatly appreciated. His follow up was on time as promised. I would 100% recommended this company!!

Feb 25, 2014, North York

A pipe burst in my basement while i was on vacation, everything was damaged. I called my good friends at CRS and within two weeks my entire basement was better then new. Thanks Marat and Derryn for all you attention and amazing work.

Feb 21, 2014, Etobicoke

Lester and Alejandro did an excellent job. Very professional and caring. Cleaned up the basement and dried up the water with no mess. They were very careful in moving furniture etc. Very satisfied with their work.

Feb 13, 2014, Edmonton

We were in an unfortunate situation at our home with a sink that overflowed. This ended up flooding our kitchen and dinning room. Water leaked through the flooring and got in between the floor and ceiling in the basement. We called Canada's Restoration Services and they were quick to arrive and assess the situation. Gabriel the operations manager was able to show us the extent of the water damage using thermal imaging equipment. He was great in reassuring us that we did the right thing by acting quickly and calling in a professional. After showing us how much water had in fact gotten into the walls and floors we knew we had made the right choice. They had dehumidifiers and heavy duty fans set up very quickly and running to limit the extent of the damage. Gabriel was available around the clock to answer questions and came by daily to check on the progress of the dry out. Without any hesitation we would highly recommend using Canada's Restoration Services. Mike and Leslie Slanisky

Company Profile

"Its Not Just What We Do, Its How We do It "

Speak with a live agent today behind the comfort of your own computer! Click the link below and an agent will immediately assist you with any restoration questions you may have!

Canada's Restoration Services is contractor of choice for Bryan Baeulmer of HGTV's Disaster DIY, House of Bryan, and Leave it to Bryan. As well as Mike Holmes preferred contractor on Mike Holmes Make's It Right!

We have developed a procedure that guarantees that your home air quality will be as clean it can be. Here is some information from our web site:

"Mold Detection & Removal"
Canada's Restoration Services guarantees 100% mold clearance.That means that after we have performed mold removal, the air you breath is as clean as it can get.

Canada's Restoration Services performs “effective removal of mold spores and mold growth from buildings, homes and personal possessions“. Canada’s Restoration Services has experienced and certified IICRC technicians performing this work daily. Canada’s Restoration Services, operating in Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, Calgary and Edmonton, often work with 3rd party experts such as hygienists and certified inspectors in order to prevent a conflict of interest and protect the customers' needs.

There are many types of toxic mold which create health and structure hazards found in ceilings, walls, carpets, crawl space, basements, etc. The effects on the health and safety of individuals within the indoor environment can be crucial. Mold can be destructive to your immune system. Everyday, people experience un-predicted sick symptoms and allergic reactions like dizziness, nausea, weakness, sleeplessness, headaches and prolonged flu-like symptoms - seemingly without reason.

Canada’s Restoration Services answers the need for excellent air quality at home and at work, with many years of Mold Remediation experience. We provide complete Mold Removal & Cleanup Services, scopes of work that are presented to the customer or written by a 3rd party, all in accordance with the IICRC guidelines for Mould Removal and Mold Remediation. This is the preferred process to achieve complete mould purification:

*Free visual evaluation of potential visible Mold upon your request
*Mold examination and lab testing
*Defiling the scope of work
*Mold Decontamination & Mold Spore Removal Procedures using `green` materials:
* If you have a small area that needs mould and mildew sanitizing; we seal off the affected area to prevent the spread of spores then perform mould sanitizing procedures.
* For a larger contaminated area, we create a containment barrier which seals off non contaminated area and sanitize the affected are.
* 3rd party Mold Air & Surface testing to verify job done well.
Mould Damage Repair with our reconstruction department.

We use methods such as Ice blasting and Soda blasting to remove mold if that is the best approach.

Asbestos & Lead Removal:

Asbestos is a natural mineral which was commonly used in homes, buildings and school for various uses such as insulation, ceiling tiles, plaster, vinyl floor tiles, roof patching, etc.

Today, asbestos is no longer used as extensively since prolonged exposure to it has proved to be hazardous to ones health. When the asbestos fibers are released into the air anyone breathing the air is at risk. Asbestos exposure has been linked to lung scaring and cancer.
If you are unsure if products in your home or office contain asbestos you should have an Asbestos Certified Inspector inspect your home. If the product is protected and fibers are intact you can leave it as is. If the product has deteriorated it is essential to remove the asbestos from the premises.

Emergency services? Fire & Water Damage Restoration ?
Fire & Water Damage Restoration?
Water Damage Toronto, Water Damage in the GTA , Water damage in Ottawa. .Sewage /water damage in Hamilton. Kitchener , London
Basically we are in theses area's : Barrie to London TO OSHAWA

We work in all type of properties, Residential small and big homes, Commercial and industrial.

Fire & Water Damage Restoration is also a vital part of our services.

Demolition Services for home owners that are looking to remodel: then our drywall, framing and reconstruction department can help you rebuild your home and all with in your budget.

Inusulation: After working day in day out in attics we have learned the skill of not only removaing and replacing insulation but
doing it right to prevent Mold Growth.
Copy paste this link or visit our web site, find out about our services.

Canada's Restoration Services has a dedicated Mold removal department for Toronto: http://mold-removal-toronto.com

And a dedicated water damage department as well:
www.waterdamage-toronto.com

In Montreal or Laval ?
www.mold-removal-montreal.com
or www.water-damage-montreal.com
learn more about black mold?

www.blackmouldremoval.ca

Products & Services

Services
Mold Removal, Mold Testing, Floods, Water Damage Toronto, Water Damage in the GTA , Water damage in Ottawa and Montreal. Fire & Water Damage Restoration, Asbestos & Lead Removal, and Mold Detection & Removal Sewage /water damage, Demolition - in Hamilton. Kitchener , London. Insulation Removal and replace , we learned this through all the attic work we have done. Basically we are in theses area's : Barrie to London TO OSHAWA and everywhere in between.
Styles
"Not Just what we do,its How we do it"
Specialties
Mold Testing and Removal Water and Flood damage Asbestos Removal & Remediation Identifying the source of water Demolition Insulation Services Mold Inspection, Removal & Remediation Mold inspections / testing Mold removal in attics Mold removal from walls Mold removal in cold rooms Mold removal in basements Black Mold removal Toxic Mold removal Mold removal from Dry wall Mold Removal from wood Full Mold Remediation Water Damage Repair Leaks & floods Wet carpets Wet basements/flooded basements Sewage back ups / sewage clean ups Pipe burst /burst pipes Drain back up Water damage restoration Pack out services Water damaged floors Insurance jobs Sewage disinfection Leak detection Thermal imaging

Credentials & Financial Information

We Provide Warranty
All Methods are available.
"IICRC" / "Clean Trust" Certified
IICRC , PURECLEAN.
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!