Categories :
Mold Detection & Removal Fire & Water Damage Restoration Demolition Garbage Removal Asbestos & Lead Removal
Address:
Multiple Locations , ON N2H2L9
Owner/Manager:
Hours:

Canada's Restoration Services

Company Profile

"Its Not Just What We Do, Its How We do It "
At Canada's Restoration Services we believe that exceeds expectations should be the standard we continue to provide property owners the best service we can provide which has led us to continuously win for Mold Removal.

We perform FREE inspections and estimates for any visible mold or Asbestos/Lead.

more...
Servicing:

Our Certified Experienced Water Damage Specialists and Mold Inspectors are strategically located throughout the provinces.

This enables Emergency Response within 45 minutes or less.

No time? Emergency? we are located or serve every major city in Alberta, Ontario, Quebec. Call Now - help is close by

Our service areas include and are not limited to;

For Ontario Service Area's

-Red Deer

Reviews for Canada's Restoration Services

Show:

Nov 25, 2012, Edmonton

Very impressed in all aspects! Had mold in my bathroom and they came the same day I called. Polite, professional, fast and fairly priced. Even taught me a few things such as how to prevent mold from happening in the first place. called a few days later to make sure everything was ok! Would definetly use again and recommend to anyone and everyone. Thanks!

Nov 22, 2012, Woodbridge

We are completely impressed with Canada's Restoration Services. When our basement flooded, they were quick to respond and Alex spent the time explaining what needed to be done and helped put us at ease. The team worked efficiently and they were professional and tidy throughout the entire process. The reconstruction team was very good, thank you for saving our basement!

Nov 21, 2012, Toronto

Canada's Restoration Services delivered exactly what they promised. I had mould in my cold cellar and around the basement area. A well versed gentleman promptly spoke with me and attended my house. He took his time to thoroughly explain the issues to me and the necessary solutions. The work was done with little disruption to our lives. It was done according to the agreed upon time frame. The end result was outstanding. The price was the best in the market. In my opinion, they are the best in the business. I highly recommend them and I do on a regular basis. Cheers!

Nov 20, 2012, Richmond Hill

Had a very bad mold problem, called canada restoration and they were very professional and did a great job. The people were very nice and really informative. They had the answer to all of my questions, which is really important to me! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!!!!!!

Helpful? Yes No
This review has been flagged for verification.
David from Toronto Nov 19, 2012
Why am I seeing this?

Nov 19, 2012, North York

We had a leak that destroyed significant amount of drywall and wainscotting. Marat and Josh provided separate estimates for mold remediation and renovation and we decided to hire them since we did not really want to hire two different companies. My wife and I want to thank Marat, Josh, Aris, Mario and the others for their professionalism and great workmanship. We are very satisfied. Thanks guys.

Nov 16, 2012, Richmond Hill

Some mold began to grow above my shower. Alex was able to identify the source of the problem and how to stop it from occurring again. They were very clean and quick. Got to use my bathroom quick again without worrying about my health. Highly recommended

Nov 16, 2012, Toronto

Really great service! I noticed some mold in my attic and I was referred to Canada's restoration services. They were really quick to respond and knew what to do. Very professional and clean

Nov 11, 2012, Erindale

The team at Canada's restoration services remodeled our entire basement for a home we purchased recently. It was all very beautifully done with professional service and reasonable prices. They were on time - polite - and rspected our view

Nov 09, 2012, Woodbridge

I was thrilled with Steve from Canada's Restoration Services. I had an offer on a home and the inspector told us about the mold in the attic. I was devastated... I called Steve at Canada's Restoration Services and he had an expert in right away and I found that the removla would be inexpensive and easy so I bought our family dream home. The estimate was free and the quote was truly releiving. Thank you!!

Company Profile

"Its Not Just What We Do, Its How We do It "

Speak with a live agent today behind the comfort of your own computer! Click the link below and an agent will immediately assist you with any restoration questions you may have!

Canada's Restoration Services is contractor of choice for Bryan Baeulmer of HGTV's Disaster DIY, House of Bryan, and Leave it to Bryan. As well as Mike Holmes preferred contractor on Mike Holmes Make's It Right!

We have developed a procedure that guarantees that your home air quality will be as clean it can be. Here is some information from our web site:

"Mold Detection & Removal"
Canada's Restoration Services guarantees 100% mold clearance.That means that after we have performed mold removal, the air you breath is as clean as it can get.

Canada's Restoration Services performs “effective removal of mold spores and mold growth from buildings, homes and personal possessions“. Canada’s Restoration Services has experienced and certified IICRC technicians performing this work daily. Canada’s Restoration Services, operating in Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, Calgary and Edmonton, often work with 3rd party experts such as hygienists and certified inspectors in order to prevent a conflict of interest and protect the customers' needs.

There are many types of toxic mold which create health and structure hazards found in ceilings, walls, carpets, crawl space, basements, etc. The effects on the health and safety of individuals within the indoor environment can be crucial. Mold can be destructive to your immune system. Everyday, people experience un-predicted sick symptoms and allergic reactions like dizziness, nausea, weakness, sleeplessness, headaches and prolonged flu-like symptoms - seemingly without reason.

Canada’s Restoration Services answers the need for excellent air quality at home and at work, with many years of Mold Remediation experience. We provide complete Mold Removal & Cleanup Services, scopes of work that are presented to the customer or written by a 3rd party, all in accordance with the IICRC guidelines for Mould Removal and Mold Remediation. This is the preferred process to achieve complete mould purification:

*Free visual evaluation of potential visible Mold upon your request
*Mold examination and lab testing
*Defiling the scope of work
*Mold Decontamination & Mold Spore Removal Procedures using `green` materials:
* If you have a small area that needs mould and mildew sanitizing; we seal off the affected area to prevent the spread of spores then perform mould sanitizing procedures.
* For a larger contaminated area, we create a containment barrier which seals off non contaminated area and sanitize the affected are.
* 3rd party Mold Air & Surface testing to verify job done well.
Mould Damage Repair with our reconstruction department.

We use methods such as Ice blasting and Soda blasting to remove mold if that is the best approach.

Asbestos & Lead Removal:

Asbestos is a natural mineral which was commonly used in homes, buildings and school for various uses such as insulation, ceiling tiles, plaster, vinyl floor tiles, roof patching, etc.

Today, asbestos is no longer used as extensively since prolonged exposure to it has proved to be hazardous to ones health. When the asbestos fibers are released into the air anyone breathing the air is at risk. Asbestos exposure has been linked to lung scaring and cancer.
If you are unsure if products in your home or office contain asbestos you should have an Asbestos Certified Inspector inspect your home. If the product is protected and fibers are intact you can leave it as is. If the product has deteriorated it is essential to remove the asbestos from the premises.

Emergency services? Fire & Water Damage Restoration ?
Fire & Water Damage Restoration?
Water Damage Toronto, Water Damage in the GTA , Water damage in Ottawa. .Sewage /water damage in Hamilton. Kitchener , London
Basically we are in theses area's : Barrie to London TO OSHAWA

We work in all type of properties, Residential small and big homes, Commercial and industrial.

Fire & Water Damage Restoration is also a vital part of our services.

Demolition Services for home owners that are looking to remodel: then our drywall, framing and reconstruction department can help you rebuild your home and all with in your budget.

Inusulation: After working day in day out in attics we have learned the skill of not only removaing and replacing insulation but
doing it right to prevent Mold Growth.
Copy paste this link or visit our web site, find out about our services.

Canada's Restoration Services has a dedicated Mold removal department for Toronto: http://mold-removal-toronto.com

And a dedicated water damage department as well:
www.waterdamage-toronto.com

In Montreal or Laval ?
www.mold-removal-montreal.com
or www.water-damage-montreal.com
learn more about black mold?

www.blackmouldremoval.ca

Products & Services

Services
Mold Removal, Mold Testing, Floods, Water Damage Toronto, Water Damage in the GTA , Water damage in Ottawa and Montreal. Fire & Water Damage Restoration, Asbestos & Lead Removal, and Mold Detection & Removal Sewage /water damage, Demolition - in Hamilton. Kitchener , London. Insulation Removal and replace , we learned this through all the attic work we have done. Basically we are in theses area's : Barrie to London TO OSHAWA and everywhere in between.
Styles
"Not Just what we do,its How we do it"
Specialties
Mold Testing and Removal Water and Flood damage Asbestos Removal & Remediation Identifying the source of water Demolition Insulation Services Mold Inspection, Removal & Remediation Mold inspections / testing Mold removal in attics Mold removal from walls Mold removal in cold rooms Mold removal in basements Black Mold removal Toxic Mold removal Mold removal from Dry wall Mold Removal from wood Full Mold Remediation Water Damage Repair Leaks & floods Wet carpets Wet basements/flooded basements Sewage back ups / sewage clean ups Pipe burst /burst pipes Drain back up Water damage restoration Pack out services Water damaged floors Insurance jobs Sewage disinfection Leak detection Thermal imaging

Credentials & Financial Information

We Provide Warranty
All Methods are available.
"IICRC" / "Clean Trust" Certified
IICRC , PURECLEAN.
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!