Category :
BURLINGTON , ON L7L3X2
Owner/Manager:
Jeff McDonald

McDonald Painting

Company Profile McDonald Painting is a residential/ commercial painter which specializes in all interior/ exterior painting. We are fast, friendly, clean, have honest rates and offer free estimates. McDonald Painting takes pride in the work it does and only considers a job complete when the customer is satisfied. Airless spraying is available.

You Might Also Consider

416 Premium Painting

higpark_thumb.jpg

to date, Nestor has done 4 projects in my century-old home. He is a highly motivated artistic individual whose job ethics...

Karen Bianchi from Toronto 1 Oct 29, 2013

Reviews for McDonald Painting

Show:

Apr 16, 2012, Dundas

Jeff did a fantastic job and we are thrilled, again, with his work! Would recommend McDonald Painting without hesitation! It is having a pleasure having Jeff do the work and we look forward to having him back for more paint jobs soon.

Company Response:
Hi Elizabeth, I love when people are happy with my work. I love it even more when they want me back to do more for them. You have a beautiful home in a great area. Thanks for the nice review Jeff

Feb 15, 2012, Oakville

Jeff is reliable, dependable, trustworthy and an awesome painter. He is very particular about his work. Our office staff carried on working while Jeff was painting and they enjoyed his presence and he was sensitive to their needs. I would highly recommend Jeff to anyone looking for an exceptional painter. Maggie Newlove

Company Response:
Hi Maggie, Thanks for the nice review. Your staff were really easy to work around. Your office looks awesome! Thanks Jeff

Dec 15, 2011, Burlington

Jeff did an excellent job painting the wood siding and trim at our home. He was prompt, courteous and neat at all times and was meticulous in his attention to detail. We are very pleased with the finished product and expect to have Jeff back to complete additional work in the spring.

Company Response:
Hi Euan, I am very happy you are pleased with the finished product. I love working in that part of town and can't wait to come back in the spring to do you other work. Seeya soon Jeff

Dec 15, 2011, Burlington

Jeff's work is excellent and shows close attention to detail. He completed my entire living and dining rooms in one day, including a minor wall repair. I also appreciated how clean he kept the work area, being sure to cover the floors and furniture. Jeff is a very friendly, reliable person to have working in your home and I would recommend McDonald Painting to everyone and will not hesitate to call him for the next project.

Company Response:
Hi Diane, Thanks for the nice review! I take real pride in making sure my customers are satisfied with the work I do. It was a real pleasure to work for you and I look forward to working for you again in the future. Jeff McDonald

Nov 02, 2011, Dundas

Jeff just finished a really tough job for us (the walls were in really bad shape) and we were thrilled with his work and dedication to the task. He is without a doubt the hardest working tradesperson we have ever hired and we would recommend him without hesitation. Our daughter is thrilled.

Company Response:
Hi Elizabeth, It was a pleasure to work for you and knowing the job was for your little one made it much more special. Thanks for the work it is very much appreciated and I look forward to working for you again in the future. Jeff McDonald

Sep 24, 2011, Hamilton

Great job, well executed, helpful. Always showed up on time. the job was completed on time and in an orderly fashion. I would recommend this company to family and friends. i look forward to working with them in the future.

Sep 24, 2011, BURLINGTON

Jeff did a great job on painting our Heritage Home. We were concerned that whoever does the work should pay attention to the fine details of the home and bring back the homes character. Jeff succeeded in doing just that. Jeff is also very professional in his work, conscientious in keeping the area clean and safe. And always friendly ... even on the 40+C Humidex days! I would highly recommend Jeff without hesitation.

Company Response:
Hi Larry, Thanks for the nice review. Your job was one of the largest and most challenging for me to date and I am glad you are happy with the end result. You have a beautiful home and I enjoyed everyday I was able to work there. I look forward to working for you again in the spring :) Jeff

Sep 17, 2011, Burlington

I have a side-split house and the upper level is clad with cedar clapboard and it needed restaining. McDonald Painting was recommended to me by a neighbour. Jeff McDonald provided an estimate that I thought was very good. The staining/painting was done at the agreed time and with no mess, etc. I am very pleased with the results and would not hesitate to recommend Jeff McDonald of McDonald Painting to anyone. Keith Leavitt, Burlington, On.

Company Response:
Hi Keith, Thanks for the nice review. It was great to meet you and your wife and I am glad you are happy with the end result. Let me know when you have a new Canada flag and I will come by and hang it for you.

Aug 04, 2011, ANCASTER

Jeff was very professional and honest with his recommendations during the estimate. He managed to squeeze our job into his busy schedule and completed the work in 2 days. He was extremely clean (covering all entrance ways with plastic) to ensure the other sections of the house did not get the dusty drywall sanding. He also repainted the walls in the room and other sections of our house (around banisters) etc as bonus. Great Job! Will certainly call Jeff back.

Company Response:
Thanks for the kind review. I hope you and your family can enjoy your new home. Jeff

Jul 22, 2011, Oakville

Jeff did a wonderful job - polite, professional and accurate. He came at the time we booked, assessed the jobs, took some pix and sent a detailed quote. There are only certain days I am available and he was able to fit this job in between other commitments and will be back to do other areas. The work is professionally done - nice cutting of edges, replaced indoor caulking of window before painting sill and trim, meticulously tidy - had his own vaccum to tidy up and completed in the exactly the timeframe he estimated. Worked straight through with a short lunch break at my place. Wish all contractors were as honest and reliable with great workmanship!

Company Response:
Hi Eileen, I hope all is well with you. I take great pride in making sure my customers are happy with the end result. You were a pleasure to work for and thanks for a great review. By the way, my kids loved the muffins :) Jeff

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!