Category :
Owner/Manager:
susan lee

Benjamin Moore - Toronto

You Might Also Consider

Platinum Pro Painters Inc.

Slide1.JPG

We were very pleased with the job done by Todd's team. The guys were professional, friendly, and did a great job of...

Leslie Ker from Kensington 1 Mar 31, 2014

Reviews for Benjamin Moore - Toronto

Oct 28, 2013, Toronto

I used Benjamin Moore for paints and they supplied a painter for my condo.. Very professional workmanship very clean and I didn't have to do anything but leave my condo.. Great cleanup and very professional.... Thank you

Jul 27, 2013, Markham

We needed to repaint our bedrooms and we had been to Benjamin Moore and Steven was really helpful. He showed us our options and gave us excellent suggestions and our small painting project turned out to be really great. Steven was very friendly and very professional. Would definitely come back and will recommend to everybody.

May 15, 2013, Richmond Hill

Friendly owner and as this is family owns business all the people are great. They will give you professional advice and will give you idea what to choose although colour is personally perference but they don't mind to give you advise and help you. Such as borrow you paint chip book and you can either bring your own picture and ask for advise. They will give you good pricing so you have a peace of mind dealing with them

Mar 31, 2013, Etobicoke

We removed some cabinets on the wall of our family room. Before we replaced them we called Benjamin Moore to repaint the wall and patch it as the cabinets had areas with open back (for a tv). They were fast, polite, and did not make a mess. thanks a lot guys!

Nov 26, 2012, Markham

My husband and I decided to paint our living room this past week. We went to Benjamin Moore because we heard it had great expertise and excellent quality products. I was also impressed with the pricing actually. The sales associate who helped up (forgot their name..) definitely knew what they were talking about when it came to choosing the colours (we had ideas but they helped with finding different shades to better accommodate) and also which is the best kind to buy in terms of great quality. It was a great experience and I would go again.

Nov 26, 2012, Toronto

The painters that painted were fast , good, and clean..the did exactly what i asked for...patched up my walls...the removed and put all pictures, mirrors and even tv' back up....so thankfull that we still have reliable tradespeople...

Nov 26, 2012, Toronto

We painted our rental unit over a weekend and found out that we ran low on paint that we bought from another store. I ran into this location and even though we didn't buy the orignal paint from them we matched it perfectly and we very helpful!

Nov 08, 2012, Toronto

Review has Multiple Versions 1

The rooms were painted carefully, quickly and well. The ceiling prep, skim and painting were so well done it looked like rooms had been renovated. Greg was careful around light fixtures and you cannot see where he did any patch work. I'd recommend getting a written estimate and bill receipt, but the work at the time was very good.

Oct 26, 2012, Toronto

I had been to this store a couple of times and Steven has always been very friendly and helpful. His suggestions and ideas given to me have always helpmed me make the right decisions on the paint I have purchased from them. I will certainly recomend them to everyone.

Jul 30, 2012, Markham

I went to the BM at Woodbine and Apple Creek. The owners were very energetic and helpful. Both owners spoke Mandarin and Cantonese and English. The owners them selves helped me pick out many different paint options for my new house. And even recommended a few painter to me.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!