Category :

You Might Also Consider

The Mudd Monkey Painting

Reviews for Harding's Painting

Jul 05, 2012, CALGARY

quality customer service and advice regarding color and fixing other contractors mistakes. They listen to your side of the story. I would recommend these guys to anyone.. their reputation precedes them.

May 22, 2012, Calgary

We had water leak in master bathroom and had to fix it by cutting hole in the kitchen ceiling a couple of years ago. This company has been recommended to us by the guy who did the plumbing. When we did the estimate we specifically asked to match the paint color. The owner said he guarantees the same color. The job was done well, but you can still see the difference in color where they painted. We called them to re-paint 2 or 3 times. One of the times the guy just suggested to paint entire ceiling. Then we stopped calling. I would not recommend these guys just because they don't do what they promise.

Jan 24, 2012, Calgary

We had the interior of our home painted while we were on holidays- big mistake! We came home to a disaster- there was a residue (dusting) of paint on absolutely every surface of our house since they decided to spray the paint on. I had to wash all counters, floors, cabinets, dishes, and hundreds of toys. The quality of painting was also very poor- there are so many touch ups that need to be done, especially around edging- when they pulled the tape off, they lost the paint too and there are drips on the base boards, and where the two walls meet looks terrible. I had told them that I only wanted low VOC paints used and instead they used an oil based primer. Our house smelled horible and we were unable to live in it for a couple of weeks. We actually redid a fair bit of the painting ourselves to seal in the oil and to make it look better. It also took longer than it should have- it was finished when we got home but only by an hour or two. There could have been time to air it out if it was managed properly. Definately do NOT hire these people.

Jan 24, 2012, Calgary

We received excellent service and great pricing. Although the weather was lousy and it took several months for them to be able to do the painting they stuck to the quoted price from almost four months prior. It has been two years and the house still looks amazing. They use quality product. I would recommend this company!

Nov 20, 2011, CALGARY

Prompt response to free quote. 2 year warranty on paint and labour in the event of paint peeling. Two coats of paint put on the same day. Good service and follow up from Mark.

Jul 09, 2011, Calgary

The painters arrived when promised and started the job well. Unfortunately, there was an altercation with my neighbour (not the fault of the painter) but from that point forward the job seemed rushed. It was hard to get them to come back and finish the touch-ups. The overall job was satisfactory though.

Jul 07, 2011, CALGARY

I have used this co. in the past and they are experts so I used them again. Our ceiling were stained yellow from a smoker in the new house we bought and had to be painted twice. They taped drop clothes on the walls and made my walls look new. Very professional and would recommend them to anyone who needs painting done.

Jun 29, 2011, CALGARY

I had hired this company in early June, there website was very easy to access and I could ask for my qoute very quickly. They cam and painted the family room and the kitchen. We choses a ligth grey color and they were fantastic, they were quick and got the job done.

Feb 16, 2011

Excellent service. Fast and efficient. Have used professional painters in the past, and was never as happy as I was with them. Manager was very helpful with colors, products and options. Very knowledgable. highly recommended. Will use them for my new home!

Feb 26, 2010, Calgary

I hired Hardings' painting to paint the exterior of the house. Although mistakes were made (using too high of water pressure on my deck- dented the boards) as well as not attaching the drain pipes from the roof, and mistakenly painting my bbq cover they did the job and looks great- now. The manager of the job (who did not actually do it) was helpful and did try to make things right after I complained. However, due to the mistakes I would not work with them again.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!