Categories :
Scarborough , ON M1C
Owner/Manager:
Angelo Tersigni
Hours:
Booking new projects in August.

All-Pro Landscaping & Carpentry Ltd.

Company Profile

ALL-PRO Landscaping & Carpentry Ltd. has been designing and constructing beautiful, functional custom landscapes for thousands of clients who have entrusted Angelo Tersigni and his landscaping team with their residential and commercial projects for over 25 years.

more...
Servicing:

Scarborough, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, Rouge, Brooklin, Claremont, West Hill

Reviews for All-Pro Landscaping & Carpentry Ltd.

Show:

Aug 25, 2013, Scarborough

Angelo and his team were contracted to design and install our walkway and patio. This is All Pro's fourth project at our home. I would not hesitate to recommend his services.

Company Response:
John, thank you for your review. It is much appreciated. Bye for now, Angelo.

Jul 10, 2013, Scarborough

All-Pro put in a new deck for us and also did some grading at the side of our house to prohibit water from getting into our basement. Both jobs were very successful. Angelo's crew were just great and did an excellent job. We would not hesitate to use All-Pro again or to recommend them to friends or relatives.

Company Response:
Hi Jan, thanks for your kind words. Client referrals have been (and continue to be) at the heart of ALL-PRO Landscaping's business over the past 28 years. It was great working for you. Your review is appreciated. All the best, Angelo.

Jun 18, 2013, Scarborough

Angelo & his crew did a great job on our project to correct a drainage problem that had failed on 2 previous attempts by other contractors & also improved our backyard with great work on an expanded patio. He was very responsive to any changes along the way & was also quite hand-on in making sure the job got done to our satisfaction.

Company Response:
Stephen, thank you for taking the time to write this review. It is much appreciated. I was glad that we were finally able to get your drainage problem fixed. The recent rainfall was a good test. It was a pleasure working for you. I look forward to working with you again in the future. Thanks again, Angelo.

Jun 10, 2013, Pickering

I hired Angelo and his crew about 10 years ago to widen my driveway. They installed interlocking on both sides and did a fantastic job. The crew was very professional and left the place clean and tidy at the end of the job. I have used All Pro twice since and would not hesitate to use them again..

Company Response:
Thank you Chris, for the great review. It has been a pleasure working for you on your various projects. I look forward to hearing from you regarding your next project. Your review is much appreciated. Bye for now, Angelo.

Apr 14, 2013, Scarborough

We have hired Angelo to do many jobs around our house over the past 20 years. Excellent workmanship, easy to work with, and all of his employees have been dedicated and professional. Highly recommended.

Company Response:
Hello Brenda. Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review. It is much appreciated. It has been a pleasure working with you on your many projects over the years. Thank you for all the referrals you have sent me. Bye for now, Angelo.

Mar 09, 2013, Scarborough

I worked with Angelo in 2011 to put in a stone patio and garden retaining wall. Angelo was very helpful with the design and provided me with alternatives to help me stay within my budget. Angelo takes a lot of pride in his work and came by regularly to verify the workmanship was up to his standards if he was not doing the work himself. We finally have a backyard that we love and can enjoy.

Company Response:
Thanks Andrea, for taking the time to post these kind words. I'm glad you can enjoy your backyard now. It was a pleasure working for you. Your review is much appreciated. All the best, Angelo.

Mar 03, 2013, Scarborough

I would recommend Angelo and his crew 150% great job professional workers and nice guys. He gave me references and i check him out everyone loved his work as i do also. Last year my neighbour even got on board and we did the front walkways great job again!! I would chose Angelo no problem and a good guy to boot. Bob Adair

Company Response:
Bob, thank you so much for your review as it is much appreciated. I've done a few projects over the years for you and I'm glad I was able to make you happy. Thanks again. All the best, Angelo.

Jan 23, 2013, Caledon

All pro landscaping did a magnificent job on my front house interlocking with beautiful stones and side house sidewalk that goes to the back with no regret !!! The price was very good comparing to other companies and it took them only a week to do it!

Jan 19, 2013, Richmond Hill

They assisted me in reconstruction of my backyard deck and now my deck is once again elevated to the level it used to be. It looks like a brand new deck and it adds great looks to the backyard.

Jan 17, 2013, Pickering

The walkway from the front of our house, along the side to the backyard was made of concrete patio slabs that were about 25 years old. Anticipating the fall and spring rains to come, I was concerned that the walk was now sloping towards the house in spots, rather than away from it. In late October, I called three firms that I found on HomeStars. One told me that they were booked and to call back in the new year. A second came to the house within a few days to prepare a quote. That firm emailed the next day to say that they had received a larger job closer to home and that they couldn't do my job until 2013. At my request, they did provide a quote anyways. I made an appointment with Angelo from All-Pro and, although he had to reschedule, I must say that he always called me if he or his crew were going to be late. I never had to sit around and wonder where they were. Angelo gave me a quote that was comparable to the other contractor and said that, barring bad weather, he would get the job done before the season ended. They started within 2 or 3 days of signing the contract and were finished a week later. It was only a 2 or 3 day job but they were finishing other jobs and a couple of days were too cold or wet to work. I was happy that the job was getting done. Angelo was frequently doing some of the work himself but, if not, he came by at least once a day to review the work with his helper(s). One concern was our A/C unit. It had to be raised to put stones underneath. It would have cost approx. $500 for the HVAC service people to disconnect, move, and reconnect. Angelo offered no guarantee but said that he had successfully raised many A/C units without damaging the lines and it appears he succeeded again. I was pleased that they used plywood sheets to protect the lawn from damage by their equipment. I should also mention that, while they would usually have a port-a-potty on site, they used our powder room because it was such a small job at the end of the season. This was not an issue as all the guys were considerate. Both Angelo and I agree that I am fussy but I wouldn't hesitate to recommend All-Pro or use them again.

Company Response:
Hello David, I'm glad we were able to squeeze you in at the end of the season. Normally, I am booked well in advanced. I will agree with you that you were fussy but over the past 28 years I have worked with other fussy clients. Thanks for the kind review and it is much appreciated. Bye for now, Angelo.

Company Profile

At All-Pro Landscaping & Carpentry Ltd., we take pride in the highest quality of true craftsmanship. If you are looking for a Landscaping team who is honest and reliable, who uses quality materials, who will meet your needs and exceed your expectations, contact us today for your personalized quotation. We look forward to hearing from you.
ABOUT US: Founded in 1985 by Nicola Tersigni and 21-year-old son Angelo, ALL-PRO Landscaping and Carpentry Ltd. specializes in working with clients to enhance the curb appeal and functionality of their outdoor living spaces. As sole owner and operator for the past 23 years, Angelo continues to honour the family values of integrity and pride of workmanship that are at the very heart of All-Pro Landscaping & Carpentry Ltd.; the company he founded with his father more than 25 years ago. Those values have stood the test of time and continue to translate into satisfied clients. Angelo personally oversees each project from start to finish. About 90 per cent of our business each year originates from client referrals—a testament to our excellence in landscape design and construction services. And each landscaping project quotation is accompanied by a long list of client references. Clients have actually asked to be included on “the reference list”!
ALL-PRO Landscaping & Carpentry Limited is a member of the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU (BBB). Review our page on the BBB web site at: http://www.bbb.org/kitchener/business-reviews/landscape-contractors/all-pro-landscaping-and-carpentry-ltd-in-scarborough-on-1235758

Products & Services

Services
Patio designs & yard designs, Interlocking paver walkways & driveways, Steps & entrances, Retaining walls, Garden borders, Rock accents, Cedar and pressure-treated lumber decks, Privacy fencing & screening, Exterior lighting, Residential garden installations, Front yard landscaping & regrading, Back yard landscape design, Swimming pool landscaping, Pool fill-ins, Property drainage, regrading & sod installation, Waterproofing
Specialties
Intricate patio, walkway and front entrance designs.

Credentials & Financial Information

1985
Cheque or cash
Landscape Ontario Horticultural Trades Association; Better Business Bureau (see link in Profile).
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED
Two-year warranty on materials & labour (excludes sod; paver installation on existing base)

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!