Category :
. .
Hours:
MONDAY TO Friday

Insulation

Company Profile This company is currently in transition to re-brand itself.

You Might Also Consider

Affordable Insulation & Renovation, Inc - Oakville

They did an excellent job and were very thorough. I have recommended them to friends and family. I will definitely use...

fazal from Mississauga 1 Jan 17, 2014

Reviews for Insulation

Show:

Dec 01, 2012, Toronto

I got a job from Ecologic Insulation last week and I am really happy what they did. The guys came on time, they were polite and professionals. I am very satisfied with the job because my family and I feel the difference and I got it for a good price. Thanks Alfredo.

Nov 07, 2012, Markham

Found Alfredo on homestars. Called him and he came the same day to give a quote. Hired him to upgrade attic insulation. He was nice and professional. House is warmer, so we presume he did his job as we never went up to check. No issues.

Sep 25, 2012, Toronto

We highly recommend this company to anyone looking for attic insulation. My cousin recommend me this company, he hired Ecologic insulation last year and he is really happy with the job they did. Now I feel a huge difference and I got it for a reasonable price. I am impressed with the job and quality. Great company to deal with. Thank you guys.

Aug 21, 2012, Toronto

I'm very satisfied with the work that was done. They did an excellend job. The gentlemen who did the installation, were very professional and polite, they went above and beyond to make sure I was a happy and satisfied with what was installed. It was quality work, and our family felt the difference. I definitely recommend this company to anyone looking for home installations.

Jun 18, 2012, Toronto

I call ecologic insulation;for removal and new insulation what a great job, and great price,, they finish the job and they clean after the job was done,. dont lose you time shopping around they have the best price in the market. thanks Ecologic

May 24, 2012, Toronto

Ecologic Insulation was recommended to me by my roofer and they did a great job. They blew in cellulose insulation in my attic and garage ceiling ,and spray foamed around my sky tunnels. It was enlightening to learn I had next to no insulation in some parts of my attic and very little in my garage roof. Alfredo was very professional and arrived when he said he would and completed the job in the time indicated. Alfredo and his colleague were very respectful of my home by removing their shoes and cleaning up after themselves. They charged a fair price and I would recommend them to anyone.

May 18, 2012, BRAMPTON

Last month I got a job from Ecologic Insulation. I needed insulation in my attic and I called Alfredo (recommended from my cousin), he came to check the attic and he gave me a good price. I am happy with the job they did, I feel the difference in my house. I strongly recommend this company, thanks Alfredo.

Apr 14, 2012, TORONTO

We got three quotes for attic insulation, all from companies with good reviews on Homestars, and Ecologic's was the very best. When Alfredo and his assistant came to the house they were professional, friendly, and did a great job. I am happy to recommend them!

Company Response:
Hello Jenn! We apreciate you take the time to write a review, we always try our best To offer our services and good prices to our customers, thank you

Apr 10, 2012, MISSISSAUGA

I meet Alfredo in my neighbors house we talk about ice dam problems in the corner in my house as well as the temperatures between first a second level i invited him to look up to my attic and it was 4 inches the fiberglass insulation he recommend to install baffles and blow more insulation in the attic. My house is now warm and my furnace is working less than usual! thanks for good job

Jan 30, 2012, MISSISSAUGA

> I call Ecologic Insulation for my 20 year all house. My house needed insulation in the attic and basement. Alfredo explained the work to me and answered all my questions, also explained me the material he used and he gave me the best price. They were very punctual, professional and neat. I really recommend this company, thanks Alfredo for making my house better.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!