Categories :
Owner/Manager:
Danny Otero

Royal Town Landscape Developments GTA

Company Profile

We started our Landscape and Interlocking Stone business in 1994 based on three pillars: Integrity, Quality, and Service.
We deliver what we promise to do. We carry out our work according to what our customers want and expect. We strive to deliver the best results at the least possible cost for the client.

more...
Servicing:

GTA, Richmond Hill, Aurora, Vaughan, Woodbridge, Newmarket, Stouffville, Markham.

Reviews for Royal Town Landscape Developments

Show:

Dec 12, 2011, Toronto

We found Danilo through Homestars and were impressed by the great reviews. We were happy to have a positive experience as well. We had three landscapers quote us for a very simple job (re-laying existing flagstones on our front walkway). Others quoted us up to 10 times more than what Danilo did and told us the work would take days to do. Danilo's quote was very reasonable and he was confident he could finish the work in a day or two. He also suggested that we add a couple of stone steps to help with stability. He emailed us a link to a garden centre so we could choose one we like, and the next day it was at our house. He did the work over a couple of days (due to rain) and it was great. We are very happy with our walkway, and we will be calling him up again in the spring to ged our flower beds ready for planting.

Company Response:
Hi Laura, Thank you very much for your review. I am more than happy that I was able to deliver a job that you are happy about. Your ideas and feedback made the work much easier and in the end, better. As usual, I try to be honest with everyone I work with, which means providing my clients with a reasonably priced project, time expectations and design ideas that would improve the overall project. I look forward to do more work for you this coming spring. Thanks again! Danilo

Jun 08, 2011, Richmond Hill

Danilo was recommended to us by a neighbor that had used his service for their front step and walkway. He and his crew turned our very dated front step into a work of art in July 2007. They did such an excellent job that four years later not a brick has moved. He has stopped by several times over those four years just to ensure we were still satisfied. That is service that you rarely see. The work was done quickly. They arrived early each morning and left a neat work area each night. He was able to envision the results of his work and gave us a design that was exactly what we were looking for. We would recommend Danilo and RoyalTown Construction without hesitation.

Company Response:
Dear Customers, I would like to thank you and congratulate you for helping poor kids in Nicaragua go to school. Because of you, we were able to provide school supplies to 100 kids this past month and we are already working to provide another one hundred sets of school supplies this Summer. Thank You! You made a big difference. Regards, Danilo

Jun 07, 2011, Toronto

We met with several contractors before deciding on Royal Town. We had a design in mind and Danillo brought it to life exactly how we envisioned. His price was competitive and his service was great. Danillo spent a whole morning with us driving to suppliers to help us select the materials. He was always made sure that we were completely satisfied with the job before proceeding. I intend to use Danillo for phase 2 of our design and would not hesitate to refer him to friends and neighbors.

Company Response:
Dear Mike, I would like to thank you and congratulate you for helping poor kids in Nicaragua go to school. Because of you, we were able to provide school supplies to 100 kids this past month and we are already working to provide another one hundred sets of school supplies this Summer. Thank You! You made a big difference. Regards, Danilo

Jun 03, 2011, Richmond Hill

After many quotes, my husband and I found Danilo by chance...but what a find. Danilo and his crew were so professional from start to finish. During the summer of 2007, the long week-end was extremely hot but they didn't miss a beat. They kept on working. His quality of work under the stone (base) was so exceptional that not a stone has moved in four years. I have had no hestiation about passing Danilo's company name onto friends and they also have been please. It's nice to know that a contractor still looks for qualtity of work instead of the quantity.

Company Response:
Dear Kim, I would like to thank you and congratulate you for helping poor kids in Nicaragua go to school. Because of you, we were able to provide school supplies to 100 kids this past month and we are already working to provide another one hundred sets of school supplies this Summer. Thank You! You made a big difference. Regards, Danilo

Jun 03, 2011, Richmond Hill

After many quotes, my husband and I found Danilo by chance...but what a find. Danilo and his crew were so professional from start to finish. During the summer of 2007, the long week-end was extremely hot but they didn't miss a beat. They kept on working. His quality of work under the stone (base) was so exceptional that not a stone has moved in four years. I have had no hestiation about passing Danilo's company name onto friends and they also have been please. It nice to know that a contractor still looks for quality of work instead of the quantity.

May 29, 2011, Richmond Hill

RoyalTown was recommended to me by a neighbour who had her front walk done by Danilo and his team three years ago. After three years, the walk was still smooth and even. I called Danilo and presented a concept drawing which he turned into a 3D rendition on his computer. Danilo explained to me the benefits of choosing his company, -he only works on one job at a time, he would meet the client to help choose the materials for the project (paving stone), he would work closely with the client not only on the paper design but also when laying the stone. We decided to hire his company and we are so glad that we did. We have nothing but high praise for his work. Danilo sought our advice and approval at every step of the project. He was very accommodating of our requests to make modifications to the design. The project was completed within budget and on time -especially with all the wet weather that Toronto has been receiving the last few weeks. I highly recommend RoyalTown Construction.

Company Response:
Hi Ray, Thank you for your kind words. In any project communication is vital, yours was no exception. It was nice and helpful to work with you along the different phases of the project, it really helped achieve the type of results we obtained in the end. I am very very happy that we were able to complete the project the way you wanted it. As I said to you before, my goal is to have happy customers, very happy customers. One last thing, I want you to know that 5% of the value of your project went to buy school supplies for needy children in Nicaragua... Thank You! All the best!

May 17, 2011, Whitchurch Stouffville

We had several quotes but decided to go with Royal Town. Danilo, the president, was straightward, honest, understanding, patient and knowledgeable. He helped us choose the design of the walkway and , the colour and manufacturer of the stone. We had numerous questions and concerns and he answered everyone. He always found the time to discuss the project before, during and after it was finished. The workmanship was nothing short then excellent. He excavated in some areas up to three feet to get a solid base and backfilled with crushed rock and screening until he was satisfied. The landscape design was reviewed several times before and during as he wanted us to be pleased at all times. He encouraged me to watch as I am retired but found out in a very short period of time that his workmanship was way above average. He took pride in every aspect of the job as if it was his home. I recommend Royal Town to anyone who is looking for an excellent job at a very reasonable price.

Company Response:
Hi Ron, Thank you! Your words inspire us to keep doing the kind of work that we do. I am extremely happy that we met your expectations and that, in the end, you and your wife were completely satisfied with work. I must say that without your help and input your project would not have been the same. Thanks for your help and your great hospitality...and the delicious coffee. One more thing, I want to let you know that 5% of the value of your project helps me buy school supplies to needy children in Nicaragua. We''ll be in touch, all the best!

Apr 06, 2011, Brampton

I used Danilo Otero for my front lawn last year. He was an honest guy when he quoted me and he didn’t go over the price. The job was professionally done and within the time frame that he specified. He was always easy to get a hold of and flexible with his schedule. A friend of mine referred him to me and I would definitely refer him to anyone else.

Company Response:
Dear Ken, I would like to thank you and congratulate you for helping poor kids in Nicaragua go to school. Because of you, we were able to provide school supplies to 100 kids this past month and we are already working to provide another one hundred sets of school supplies this Summer. Thank You! You made a big difference. Regards, Danilo

Mar 31, 2011, RICHMOND HILL

Danilo and his workers did both mine and my dad house's interlock works last year. From the start to finish, all jobs were consistent and finished within the committment time. I was very impressed about their expert consultation and follow up calls even after jobs are done. Price? Very reasonable compare to other companies AND most importantly I was satisfy with quality of works!

Helpful? Yes No
What could this company do to improve their services?
Nothing. Excellent Service!
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
Get Danilo's consultation before you do anything.
Company Response:
Thank you Sean for your comments. It was a real pleasure working for you and your Dad, both of you were very helpful and courteous to us during the time we worked at your houses. We appreciate that. I will come by this spring to do my routine service check-up, just to make sure everything is OK. All the best Sean!

Feb 06, 2011, North York

I must admit when I first met Danilo I was a bit sceptical. My wife and I were at Beaver Valley looking for supplies and perhaps like most we didn't know where to start. Danilo approached us and handed over his business card and said if we needed any help he would be happy to to do so. A few hours later my wife and I decided to take him up on his offer and had him come over to give us a quote/ideas. My wife and I had a concept in mind and needed someone to work with us not for us! In short Danilo was very accomodating and worked with us and ensured we were satisfied the whole way through. At the end we were extremely happy with the work and would recommend him to friends or family!

Company Response:
Thanks for your review Mike. I must say that I feel very proud of the work we did at your house. Its quality is number one and it looks great. The fact that you had a clear plan in mind made it so much easier for us. We enjoyed working for you guys, we specially enjoyed those ice tea drinks during those hot summer days. I know you had concerns about the construction process based on earlier experiences. I hope I took the time to explain how the project was to be executed. Thanks for trusting us. We're looking forward to working for you on any future projects you may have. Many thanks Danilo

Company Profile

Our work exceeds construction standards and client’s expectations. We take satisfaction in showing our customers how their project is been done so that they may appreciate the workmanship that goes into their project.
We are always there for our clients. Whenever you have questions, whenever you need to meet with us… We’ll be there for you.
As a Landscape Contractor and Designer....
Our Goal… To exceed the expectations of every client by doing our work with Honesty, Quality, and Professionalism.
Our approach… We first listen to what our clients want and make suggestions based on that and our experience. We then proceed to work in an efficient and flexible manner through every phase of the project to suit the client's needs.

ONE job at a time… Unlike many other businesses we do ONE job at a time. It is important to us to be able to focus all our efforts into each customer so that they get the best in personal attention and their project is completed as expected and on time.

No Sub-Contracted Work… We do all the work ourselves. Our employees are highly qualified, talented, and honest. We wouldn’t trust your project and our reputation to anyone else.

We are happy to provide you with the following services and more:
Patios, walkways, steps, porches, verandas, pergolas, driveways, flower beds, gardens, planting, sprinklers, lighting, stone BBQs, stone fireplaces, and much more.

Letter from Danilo Otero, owner of Royal Town Landscape Development, March 2012:

Dear Customers,

Thank You! You made a big difference.

Regards,

Danilo

Products & Services

Products
We use products from UNILOCK, PERMACON, TECHO BLOC, BEST WAY STONE, OAKS, ALLAN BLOCK and many more
Services
Some of our services include: Interlock Installation, masonry, custom landscaping, landscape design, landscape lighting, pergola and gazebo construction, planting, flowerbeds and flower boxes construction, retaning walls and drain systems, deck and fence building, and sodding.
Brands
Unilock, Permacon, Techo Bloc, Oaks, Best Way Stone, Allan Block and many more.
Styles
We are a Custom Landscape company, our styles and designs are just for YOU. To meet your needs.
Specialties
Patios, Driveways, Walkways, Porches, Stairs, Steps, Retaining Walls, Flower beds, Flower boxes, Natural stone construction, Flagstone work, Pergolas and Gazebos, Drainage Solutions, Fences and Decks including Demolition.

Credentials & Financial Information

1994
Cash, Cheque, (Flexible)
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!