Category :
Owner/Manager:
Dormaster Garage

Dormaster

Company Profile

Dormaster has been serving clients with garage door needs for years. We have several garage door repair centers in locations across provinces of Alberta, British Columbia, Ontario and Quebec in Canada.

more...
Servicing:

Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville, Markham, Scarborough, Vaughan, Aurora, Richmond Hill, Barrie, Collingwood, Hamilton, Burlington, Ajax, Pickering, Whitby, Peterborough, Guelph, Cambridge, London, Kitchener, Waterloo, Ottawa, Nepean, Kanata,

Reviews for Dormaster

Apr 10, 2014, Brampton

I was in need of some work done on my garage door, and this included installing an opener and getting it serviced. I called Dormaster after finding them on this site and I wasn't sure that the job would be done well. They sent a man named AJ over with some other technicians and they seemed nice enough, so when I told them to work with my budget, we negotiated to a price that we agreed on. They started the work and it did take a while, but once it was done I was surprised at how good everything looked. The work was better than expected and worth the price. The opener and garage door work good too.

Mar 29, 2014, Markham

The garage door of my house was in a bad state when I bought it. It was really damaged and was very hard to open. I called Dormaster after finding their number online, and they sent a few repairmen over. They looked at it and told me that if I were to get this repaired it would cost me too much, and so I was better off just getting it replaced. They gave me a good estimate so I told them to go ahead and about a week later they had a brand new garage door ready to install. Overall it took a while, but the final result was good, so I would recommend these guys.

Mar 21, 2014, Ajax

I needed two garage door openers installed for my garages, since I have two separate ones. I called a few garage door people to get estimates, and Dormaster was one of them. I spoke with their reception and they gave me a good estimate, so I decided to give them a try. They sent over AJ and he got to work right away. The install was good, and the money was worth it, so I would recommend these guys.

Mar 18, 2014, Brampton

I just needed a opener installed for my garage. I found dormaster and told them that i didn't have a opener of my own and they said they could get one and put its cost in with their labour. They sent one guy over, and he started working. After it was done he charged me and the price was good. Good service, and good price.

Mar 11, 2014, Mississauga

I got the motor replaced in my garage door opener, but the technician they sent also saw a problem in how the opener was installed and he told me it was unsafe. He fixed it and charged me a reasonable fee for fixing the original issue and the one that he found. I liked the work ethic, and the price, so I would recommend these guys.

Mar 10, 2014, Mississauga

Extremely dissatisfied with the pricing offered. It was a rip off, as the technician claimed many things were not working. Cost of parts were very exhorbitant and had no choice but to pay. Very poor service and simply not willing to negotiate. Cannot understand as to why the charge would be $35 to lubricate the roller. Will never recommend to anyone.

Mar 06, 2014, Scarborough

I got a brand new garage door installed by Sam and some of the other technicians at Dormaster because my old one was in bad shape and I was thinking of getting the work done on it for a while. The whole thing went down without a hitch, because I got a good price that included the price of the garage door plus labour. The team that was sent to my house was really good and they finished everything up quicker than expected. Overall, these guys did a good job for me.

Mar 04, 2014, Mississauga

The motor in my garage door opener was slow and it was jamming more often than before. I just needed someone to come in and do a quick service or repair on short notice since I wasn't interested in buying and installing a new garage door opener. I got a hold of Dormaster online and called them up. i was surprised at how quickly they sent their technician over. The person they sent over was AJ, and he serviced the motor and charged me a reasonable price. It was done fast and the motor is good now, so I recommend these guys for sure.

Feb 27, 2014, Brampton

I had a garage door opener that I had bought on sale unopened and unused. Since I don't know how to install any of it, I knew I needed to call a garage technician. I called Dormaster and they seemed like they knew what they were talking about. The technician who came, Jenko, was good because he worked faster than I expected and the price was good too. Jenko got me set up and now the opener works like a charm.

Feb 25, 2014, Milton

One of the top panels of my garage door was broken and it was causing snow and other trash to enter my garage making it messy. I called up Dormaster because I remembered that my cousin had hired them in the past to get work done. I phoned them and spoke with Ommi, who was very polite. They sent some technicians over to my house and they got to work quickly. Alex and his team were good because they gave me a good quote and finished the job on time. Good work Dormaster, keep it up!

Company Profile

Dormaster’s product line includes residential garage doors from Amarr, Windsor, Clopay, Garaga, as well as Wayne Dalton which are recognized as the industry’s most popular & reliable garage door producers in Toronto. Our products are backed with unbeatable guarantees. Our garage doors are tailor-made to fit your specific requirements.

We specialize in the sale, repairs, service and installation of garage doors in Toronto. Our extensive experience in supplying residential as well as commercial garage doors in Toronto has helped us in offering the best services to our customers. Our staff possesses wide industry knowledge and is available 24/ 7 to help you with the installation or repair of garage doors or garage door openers.

Products & Services

Services
Garage Door Service and Repairs
Brands
Liftmaster Sears Genie Lynx Stanley Craftsman Chamberlain Wayne Dalton All makes and models of openers
Specialties
All Garage Door Repairs are done by certified technicians and we offer warranty for all repair and service jobs. 24/7 Emergency Services Available

Credentials & Financial Information

WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!