Category :
Hours:
M-F 8-8, Sat 10-2

Lormac

Company Profile

Lormac offers over 30 Years in buisiness and over 20,000 satisfied customers in London and Southwestern Ontario.
Our Lifetime Workmanship Warranty is the best in the industry, and combined with the very best available Window & Door Warranties you are guaranteed quality & satisfaction as long as you are in the home!
Visit us at our showroom or online at www.Lormac.ca

more...
Servicing:

London & Southwestern Ontario including Sarnia, Woodstock, Tillsonburg, Ingersol, St Mary's, Strathroy, Stratford, Grand Bend, Aylmer, St. Thomas, Parkhill, Chatham

Reviews for Lormac

Show:

Apr 07, 2014, London

We are pleased to write a review of our experience with Lormac. When it was time for us to replace the windows in our home, we naturally sought out different quotes for the job. While naively thinking that price would be the sole factor in our decision; we were very impressed with our consultation with Lorne that offered us so much more. With the knowledge that was imparted that 'all windows are not the same', the confidence in their installers and the pride in an airtight warranty program, we felt that we could make an informed choice. We are so glad that we chose to partner with Lormac. This is one professional organization! Kathie was very prompt and accommodating, during the whole process, when responding to questions and requests. The installers were legitimate craftsmen. These gentlemen handled a more challenging project with confidence and ease. Their efficiency and approachability made the installation process a very enjoyable experience for us. The end result...we are very pleased with the final product and will surely recommend Lormac in the future!

Mar 26, 2014, London

We contracted LorMac to handle our renovations based on having seen the company's signs indicating work done. We are extremely pleased with the superb quality of work completed and the ability to communicate with the craftsmen who worked on site.

Dec 22, 2013, London

Lormac replaced windows in our home, and we're 100% satisfied with the quality and service. Will definitely call Lormac back for more windows, couldn't ask for better service & quality

Oct 28, 2013, London

Lormac did a beautiful job on my house. I had old white siding on the home I bought and needed to have it replaced. Henry was very helpful and explained the process thoroughly. The installer, Guy, did a beautiful job and I love it! I've had so many compliments on my new siding from my neighbours who say it's an amazing improvement.

Aug 06, 2013, London

We contacted Lormac to have the old windows in our health clinic replaced.We received excellent advice from Lorne as to what type to install. Its amazing how much of a difference quality new windows make in appearance, reduced heat load and increase in property value. One of the immediate differences we noticed was the reduction of exterior road noise. Installation was great. Thanks again Lormac for a great job.

Feb 14, 2013, London

We found all of the staff to be very courteous and a pleasure to deal with. The existing door and windows were removed and the new ones installed in a very efficient manner with very little or no inconvenience to us. The workmanship is excellent and the prices are more than reasonable. The work areas were properly cleaned up on completion. Thank you for a job well done.

Helpful? Yes No
What could this company do to improve their services?
Absolutely nothing.
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
Call Lormac

Jan 29, 2013, London

I had Lormac replace all my windows a number of years ago. They did a great job and had no issues. Called them again for Soffits and Faccia.. Once again they did a great job. Lorne is a pleasure to work with and he ensured the job was done to our satisfaction. Would hire Lormac again!

Dec 08, 2012, London

The Sales person included all items required for the project in the pricing. The installation was done within the time frame given and left my home very clean and took all the debris with him.

Nov 21, 2012, London

My house went from ugly to awesome in 3 days . Guys did a great job on the house and the finish around my windows is amazing , friendliest worker I ever meet and staff . Product is as promised good quality . If I need anything similar done in the near future I wont bother calling anyone else then Lormac . Thank You for the great work and service .

Nov 19, 2012, London

We recently had a new window installed in our family room. The installers did a great job and were very mannerly and cosiderate. The new window brightens the entire room. Lormac will be our first choice for any future changes that we need made in the house.

Company Profile

Visit us at our showroom or online at www.Lormac.ca

Products & Services

Products
Windows, Egress Windows, Entrance Doors, Patio Doors, Garden/Terrace Doors, Soffit, Fascia, Eavestrough, Siding, Gutter Guard, Shutters, Exterior Home Accents
Services
Installation of ALL the products we sell
Brands
Vinylbilt, Dorplex, Boncor, Royal Products, Gentek, Gutter Guard
Styles
ALL Window & Exterior Doors styles, ALL Siding/Soffit/Fascia profiles and colours
Specialties
Window Wise Certified Installation in Windows & Doors, & Siding Installation

Credentials & Financial Information

1979
Cash, Cheque, Visa, MasterCard, Monthly Payments, 1 year no interest & no payments
SAWDAC (Siding And Window Dealers Association Of Canada), Window Wise, Accredited Member Of The BBB
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED
BEST Lifetime Product & Workmanship Warranties in the industry LIFETIME TRANSFERABLE NON-PRORATED

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!