Category :
East York , ON M4C 4A5
Owner/Manager:
Lisa Glass

Chix Who Fix

Company Profile Chix who fix is a female owned and operated renovation company. What sets us apart from other contractors? We listen to what you want, we respect your home and treat your home like our own. We understand that you need to continue to live in your home, we leave your ...

You Might Also Consider

Monarch Kitchen & Bath Centre Limited

We are very happy with our bathroom renovation completed by Monarch Kitchen and Bath Centre. Our project was completed on...

J from Toronto 3 Feb 12, 2014

Reviews for Chix Who Fix

Apr 27, 2013, East York

I would have written sooner but didn't realize Lisa was listed here. I have used her services twice for plumbing emergenices. Lisa provides prompt, conscientious service and makes suggestions for improvements. I have had a number of bad experiences with plumbers in the past but I am happy to say that Lisa is an exception. I can recommend Lisa to you without reservation.

Sep 23, 2012, Toronto

Lisa installed a new bathtub and re-tiled my downstairs bathroom, as well as created a new laundry room/space for me. From the initial quote, to the finished product, Lisa was an absolute pleasure to deal with. I found her extremely knowledgable with great suggestions, all the while being very respectful that it was my home and my project. I also was very impressed with her problem solving skills… I have an older house full of “diy gone bad” situations and she was able to macgyver her way through every challenge. I highly recommend Lisa and Chix Who Fix… overall a great company with high standards for the quality of work and tremendous integrity. Thanks Lisa! Lorie

Feb 23, 2012, East York

The crew did a fantastic job with my bathroom renovation, which included removing a wall, complete demo of old bathroom, adding a new closet, and creating a new bathroom. They were considerate and respectful of my home and requirements. Hardworkers who produce quality work!

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!