Category :
Brian Molloy
Hours:
M-Th 8-8, F 8-9, Sa 9-7, Su 10-7

Enlighten Contracting

Company Profile Your painting project completed properly in ONE DAY or FREE! Visit www. enlightenpainting. com for details!

You Might Also Consider

Reliable-Painting

Over the past few years, Willis Lloyd has done painting for us several times, as well as other odd jobs. We have found him...

Jacky & Les McCurrie from Toronto 1 Dec 19, 2013

Reviews for Enlighten Contracting

Sep 30, 2013, Old Toronto

We hired Brian and his team to paint one of our rooms. They did a great job on the walls and the fireplace. Brian is professional and reliable. Our room looks great!

Sep 26, 2013, Toronto

This review is LONG overdue! What can I say, Brian and Halley were AMAZING!! I originally contacted them through a Groupon deal the company was running and had them come in to paint our upstairs hallway, as well as an accent wall in our main living space. The job was done about 6 months ago and it still looks perfect. Brian helped me choose some colours but was never pushy and allowed me to make my own decisions. Halley did the work - he was punctual and did a phenomenal job. They even went beyond expectations to patch some small nicks we had on our bathroom wall. I would highly recommend this company and definitely intend to use them for any future work. Thanks so much Brian and Halley!!

Aug 29, 2013, TORONTO

We've had Brian do work for us before, so we were happy to have him come and paint the walls and ceiling of the entryway, upper and lower halls, and stairs in the house we are preparing to sell. It's a complicated situation, as the walls are textured, and there is a lot of dark natural wood that needed to be protected, and the ceiling above the stairs is at an angle. Brian and his assistant completed the whole job in a day, with careful protection of the woodwork. It looks great! The "flavour" of off-white he selected is just what we were looking for - bright enough to offset the darkness of the wood, but soft enough to feel welcoming and not industrial like pure white. We look forward to working with him again soon!

May 15, 2013, Toronto

I purchased a WagJag for painting from this company. I spent 2 months trying to set an appointment with them - I left 4 phone messages and 3 emails with no reponse. Finally I gave up and asked for my money back. I am very disappointed, what kind of a company takes your money and then ignores you all together. Very unprofessional!

Company Response:
I replied to your emails and hadn't heard back from you. Now is our busy time and we have been getting swamped with calls so if I fell behind and missed your phone messages I can only ask for your forgiveness. All the previous Homestars ratings of 10/10 were from Wagjag. If you requested your money back from Wagjag, that is understandable, but to say we took the money and ran is slander if you were refunded.

Apr 07, 2013, Toronto

Amazing service, what a great job thanks brian and haley! The got here on time, we had some issues in my back room (stuff falling outta the wall) haley did an amazing job with patching and sanding.

Mar 25, 2013, Old Toronto

I purchased a WagJag voucher with the Enlighten Contracting and had my condo living area painted. Brian booked an appointment with me and recommended paint colours that I would not have considered. He also recommmended an accent wall. Brian took into consideraton my furniture and decor. His company left me with a new and fresh look that I was looking for. I would recommend this company to my friends and family as they love the result of Enlighten Contracting. Thx so much!!!:)

Mar 06, 2013, East York

We replaced our kitchen counter top which causes damaged to the dry wall and we need to get them fixed and painted. Before we even committed to work with Brian, he responds to all my question very quickly through email. Brian came in on time for the consultation, measure up and look around what needs to be done. He clearly outlined what's required and how long it takes. On the day itself, Brian came in on time in the morning, completed a great work and now our kitchen looks perfect! He even helped me fix some dry wall holes in another room while waiting for the first coat to dry - this is definitely above and beyond what I hired him for. I will definitely recommend Brian for anyone looking for painters.

Feb 07, 2013, Toronto

I had a small job of painting the solarium. I know with some contractors, small jobs are not appealing to them as they only like to work the big jobs. However, I heard good things about Enlighten and called them up. Brian came out to my place for a free color consultation and really took his time going through the rainbow. I previously had an orange-peach color, which really didn't work, and I'm not really an interior decorator, so I didn't know which one to pick myself. I relied on Brian's expertise and he really picked a good choice. We ended up with an light, earthy green, which matches everything quite well. The reason I gave them 10 stars is just how they handled the job. I'm finishing up renos in my place and I can't tell you how many times my tile guy has shown up late, forgot his tools, messed something up and given me an excuse. Brian and his staff showed up literally at 9:30 on the dot - as they said - and just basically got to work. Sounds basic, but they did exactly what they said. The job was very well done. It wasn't just "let's paint over what is there"; they sanded the wall, caulked the baseboard, taped things up, moved everything carefully out of the way and then painted. It was two coats of Benjamin Moore Aura. Looks fantastic. Overall, I highly recommend Enlighten. Believe me, the only time I write this long of a review is if I'm either really pissed or really pleased. Normally, I don't write reviews on places like Homestars (although I probably should) but I wanted to communicate to everyone how happy I was with their work. Choose them and you'll be happy too.

Feb 02, 2013, Old Toronto

We hired Enlighten to paint our living room and front entrance. Brian came a week prior to do a colour consultation and we were very pleased with the outcome. The place looks bright and fresh - and it was all completed while we were at work. Fast and clean work. We've already received some quotes from Brian, so will definitely get him back to paint more of the house. Try him out - you won't be disappointed.

Jan 29, 2013, Etobicoke

Brian did a great job painting our daughters new bedroom. The colour consultation he provided made the process easy from the beginning and he followed through with excellent work. His attention to detail was impeccable - we're extremely pleased with the results. Highly recommended.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!