Category :
Dianne & David Brown
Hours:
M-Sa 9-6, Su closed

Brighter Blinds

Company Profile Our company specializes in ultrasonic blinds cleaning and repair. Our equipment is state of the art and uses sound waves, warm water and eco-friendly cleaning products. The results are amazing often returning window shades to "like new" condition. We offer pick-up and delivery. We also clean many other household items.

Reviews for Brighter Blinds

Dec 12, 2010

Hi Dianne Just wanted to thank you so much for the great job you did for us. The blinds look great,and despite their age, they look like new !! Thanks also for the speed of cleaning them ! Have told several people about "Brighter Blinds" and handed out Super your card !! Thanks again Polly

Company Response:
Hi Guys, Thanks so much for the review. It is very much appreciated. Dave and Dianne

Nov 02, 2010, Kanata

We have just enjoyed the services provided by Brighter Blinds. I contacted them recently, really feeling that the 9 year old blinds in my office might not even be worth cleaning. David and Dianne gave me a price for cleaning, and quoted me for buying new. I chose to have them cleaned as this was by far the cheaper option. I was totally surprised at how fantastic the blinds looked after cleaning. They shone as if they were brand new. Even the ladders and chords look new. I would highly recommend Brighter Blinds to anyone requiring this type of service.

Oct 18, 2010, Kanata

I recently had BrighterBlinds clean my very dull and dirty luminette blinds. I am astonished how amazing my 20 year old blinds came back to life without the use of noxious chemicals, just ultrasonic waves. Dirt can shorten the life of any window dressing; add to that the pollen, dust, and cooking odours and you have a subliminal toxic smorgasbord hanging in your windows. If your windows get dirty, then doesn't it make sense your precious window coverings attract that same dirt? BrighterBlinds services included pick up and delivery. Its owners Dianne and Dave Brown are very efficient and professional. They did a fantastic job I intend to recommend them to all my clients. I love what they do. Give them a try. I think you will love what they do too.

Company Response:
Hi Susan, Thank you so much for the great review. I'm going to post it in a few other places. Dave.

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!