Categories :
Owner/Manager:
Peter Filimonov
Hours:
Monday to Sunday

Eureka Assembly & Installation Inc.

Company Profile

EUREKA Furniture Assembly & Installations offers specialized, professional, reliable and consistent solutions for picture/mirror/art installation, furniture installations, flat panel TV wall-mounting installation and furniture assembly in Toronto / GTA.

We are fully bonded, insured, registered and experienced. We have the right people, tools and expertise to be a one stop service provider for your home, office, and your design studio.

Services Include:

Furniture Assembly & Furniture...

more...
Servicing:

Toronto, Greater Toronto Area (GTA), East York, Etobicoke, Scarborough, North York, York, Mississauga, Oakville, Richmond Hill, Woodbridge, Aurora, Pickering, Newmarket

Reviews for Eureka Assembly & Installation Inc.

Show:

Feb 02, 2012, TORONTO

I needed help hanging over 30 pictures after a very tiring move. I found Eureka on the internet and went ahead and hired them. They were very fast and very professional. They had great communication skills and got the job done in a 1/4 the time I could have. I highly recommend them.

Jan 26, 2012, TORONTO

I am so glad we hired Euraka Assembly. We purchased a TV wall system that had over 50 pieces to mount. IKEA recommended their external assembly company and we called and quickly got a handyman who came out. He spent a good 4 hours with my husband to assmble our glass wall for the TV unit. He didn't rush, asked questions, was patient and detailed oriented. To top it off, he even saw we had assembled an IKEA cabinet and the doors were a bit crooked so he quickly fixed it with his electrical screwdriver. He was friendly and knew his way through the different IKEA pieces. We even discussed about putting up more shelves against the wall but because we are in a condo, we weren't sure if the wall would be strong enough. He gave us his opinion and gave us the Pros and Cons for doing that. Using Eureka saved us time and money to assemble the pieces ourselves, which could have easily taken the entire week-end.

Sep 26, 2011, Toronto

Excellent service! Worth every penny!! We called Peter and Eureka Furniture Assembly after receiving TERRIBLE service from 310-Move (the company Ikea contracts their furniture assembly service to in Toronto). Peter was very helpful over the phone, and even accommodated us SAME DAY. His crew arrived on time, and were extremely polite and professional. They assembled our new Ikea wardrobes within an hour, and even broke down the boxes and took out the recycling. The wardrobes look great, and we couldn't be happier with the service we received. I would recommend Peter and Eureka Furniture Assembly to anyone. His people accomplished more in an hour than my husband and I would have in an entire day, and saved us the hassle of trying to muddle our way through Ikea assembly instructions. Eureka Furniture Assembly was worth every penny!

Helpful? Yes No
This review has been flagged for verification.
Gene in Etobicoke Jul 29, 2011
Why am I seeing this?

Jun 10, 2011, Toronto

First Class Service. I hired Eureka after finding them in a search engine. No friend recommendation. No prior knowledge. Boy, was that a good decision. BRAVO!! to Eureka Assembly for their: arriving on time, thoroughness, professionalism, work ethic ,and being a complete pleasure to work with,. In the span of a few hours, my cabinets were aseembled glued, set in place, secured to each other and affixed to studs in the wall. They cleaned up after themselves and completely respected my space house, and time. They even vacummed up the dead leaves which had fallen from my houseplant. If you have something to be assembled, do yourself a favour: Forget the rest and hire the best: EUREKA. It really is that simple. Thank you Peter and Robin.

Helpful? Yes No
What could this company do to improve their services?
I was a little nervous when I didn't get a confirming email the day before the work(I did get an email confirmation on booking) was to be done, because I booked a month ahead of time and then left on vacation. I had no need to worry. At 10:01, they weren't there for the 10 am appt. and I was wondering if I shpuld call. No need. I looked outside and they were asssembling their equipment on the front steps and were just about to ring the bell. I wish all worker were this prompt. Short of walking on water....no need to improve.

Apr 04, 2011, Mississauga

Peter and his assistants are fantastic. They came twice to our home. Once to put our electric fireplace together and the second time to lower our IKEA bed. A fantastic job was done both times. They also put our mirror in our newly upgraded bathroom on the wall. They are punctual, efficient and know what they are doing. I highly recommend Peter and his assistants to anyone who need IKEA furniture or help with any installation or assembly. A fantastic company to deal with and excellent service. Well done!

Feb 17, 2011, THORNHILL

Review has Multiple Versions 1

Peter was great - ontime, professional, would recommend him to anyone needing quick, professional, & inexpensive set up of furniture. He put together 4 pieces in under 2 hrs. Thx Peter

Feb 16, 2011, TORONTO

I called these guys and they came so quickly and within a day built the entire house worth of new furniture and hung everything on the walls really really well. Thanks Eureka

Much obliged!

Feb 15, 2011, Scarborough

My husband and I bought a bedroom set for our two boys from Costco. There were a lot of items and neither my husband or myself was looking forward to putting the pieces together. I called Eureka and from the very first conversation Peter was excellent. He took down all the information and then got back to me with a quote (very reasonable) What a great service and the gentlemen he worked with were really professional. He came with two other men to help him, as ours was a big job, and the help was great as it allowed them to work that much faster. I would totally recommend Eureka.

Company Response:
Thank you Alison! It was great working for you and your family. It is customers like you that drive our assembly and installation business into the future! Peter.

Dec 16, 2010, OAKVILLE

We just recently moved to Oakville from BC. In order to cut down on costs, we got rid of a lot of our old furniture, and we purchased some beautiful (but cheap) Ikea furniture. I'm not exactly handy, and I'm only one person (with zero tools), so I knew that I couldn't assemble everything myself. Luckily, I found a great review of Eureka! Furniture Assembly on my favourite design website (apartmenttherapy.com). I contacted Peter and set up an appointment for after our move. He was very friendly and professional. He followed up with a phone call to confirm and even sent me an e-vite for my Outlook Calendar. I had purchased a TON of furniture (2 big sofabeds, Pax Wardrobe, bookshelf, desk, coffee and sofa tables, kitchen island, etc. etc.) so I booked three guys to come out and assemble everything. Peter and his team (Ryan and Zoey) were extremely professional, very nice guys. They were an absolute pleasure to have in our home and they did a great job assembling everything and cleaning up after themselves too. We kept them busy for a whole day and they earned every penny. They even were able to disguise the cosmetic damage that Ikea's delivery guys did (almost inevitable, unfortunately) and they secured my Pax Wardrobe to the wall to ensure my safety. The fact that they had these considerations was a great value-added service in my opinion. In fact, we loved their services so much, that we had them back a second time to assemble our beds, entertainment set, etc. etc. Again, they did a fantastic job and were professional and very courteous. We will definitely have them back a third time when we purchase our next batch of furniture--their service is so convenient and very reasonably priced. If I had tried to do it myself, I'm sure I'd have injured myself, damaged my furniture, and I would have gotten extremely frustrated (not to mention that I wouldn't have been physically able to assemble most of these big units). I would highly recommend Eureka! Furniture Assembly. It's a great service for people like myself who aren't handy, singles, families, and especially for small or medium business owners who are making the most of their money and purchasing self-assembly furniture for their offices (i.e. Ikea, Office Depot, Staples, Sears, etc.--they do more than just Ikea!).

Helpful? Yes No
What could this company do to improve their services?
Honestly, they couldn't do anything to improve their services.
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
Obviously, be sure to check around for reviews on sites like this. Do a through google search of any company you are looking for and feel free to ask for the names of some customers if you want to call and get their opinions.
Company Response:
Thank you very much to you Darrel and your family! We appreciate the kind words and the great review. It is clients such as yourself that make Eureka! Assembly and Installation work even harder at being the best, the most dedicated and specialized service in the Toronto/GTA area. We welcome the opportunity to work for you guys as well and value our business relationship very much. Hope to hear from you soon, Peter Filimonov

Company Profile

Services Include:

Furniture Assembly & Furniture Installation

*Assembly of ANY FLAT PACK furniture and Equipment

*Ikea, Structube, CB2, West Elm, Home Depot, Crate & Barrel, Sears, The Brick, and more.

*Office Furniture, Kitchen Cabinets, IKEA PAX, IKEA BESTA, Wall systems, Bed + Headboards, Dresser and Chest of Drawers, Wardrobe, Bookcase, Sofa, Desk, Sheds, Backyard Playground, Gazebos, Barbeques and more.

Mounting Service
*Gallery style hanging and commercial or residential picture hangings and groupings

Wall-system installation

*Mirror hanging and wall-mounting, we carry rail systems

*Installation and wall-mounting of Flat Panel TV (Plasma/LED/LCD) 20" to 62″, brackets provided

*Shelf installation

*Closet & Wall Systems

*Wall decor and art hanging

*Curtain rod hanging and installation

IKEA Kitchen & Cabinet Installation

*Professional IKEA kitchen installation

*Wall Cabinet and base cabinet mounting and installation

Products & Services

Products
Furniture, Wall Systems, IKEA Kitchen Assembly & Installation, Hanging of Art/Mirror/Picture, installation of Shelving, Wall-mounting of televisions
Services
Assembly, Installation, Set-up, Delivery, Hanging, Staging, Customization. TV mounting, ANY product assembly (furniture assembly, exercise equipment assembly, etc) and installation, Kitchen assembly & installation, Delivery, Hanging of Mirrors/Artwork/Fixtures
Brands
IKEA, Structube, Crate&Barrel,CB2, West Elm, Sears, SouthShore, Costco, Canadian Tire, The Brick, Future Shop, Best Buy, and more
Specialties
ANYTHING that can be ASSEMBLED, INSTALLED, BUILT, HUNG, SET-UP, PUT TOGETHER, this is our specialty. Check out our testimonials to see why we stand out from our competition.

Credentials & Financial Information

2010
Cash, Cheque, Email Money Transfers, PayPal, Credit Cards
Registered, Insured, Bonded
Recognized member of Interior Decor Resources Canada (IDRC) www.idrcanada.org
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED
We guarantee all our work! Please inquire within for terms

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!