Category :
Brendon & Paul
Hours:

RoadRunners Moving & Storage

Company Profile

Winner of HomeStars Best of 2012!

Hire RoadRunners Moving & Storage and experience a worry free and Damage free move guaranteed!
Any item damaged due to mishandling on our part is replaced for you. No questions asked!

During our years of service in the industry of Toronto Moving & Storage, we've assisted a myriad of families, friends, and business owners through times of adversity and triumph, as well as through times of personal growth, expansion, and evolution.

Throughout all of these...

more...
Servicing:

Toronto, North York, Scarborough, Markham, Richmond Hill, Thornhill, Vaughan, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, Oshawa, Brampton, Mississauga, Etobicoke, Oakville Newmarket, Milton, Georgetown, Burlington, Kitchener, Cambridge, Aurora, Bowmanville & Orangeville.

We service the entire GTA and surrounding areas.

Long distance moves are available, please inquire.

Reviews for RoadRunners Moving & Storage

Mar 10, 2014, Toronto

Moving can be stressful, but these guys made it easy. Brendon and Paul were reliable, responsive, considerate, and competitively priced. I moved on what felt like the the coldest day ever; despite this, they did all heavy lifting (literally) carefully and efficiently while maintaining a positive attitude the whole time. Seriously, all-round great service. I'd work with them again, and would recommend their services to friends and family without hesitation.

Mar 04, 2014, Toronto

This was my first time using professional movers, and I'm so happy I did. Brendon and Paul personally moved our place. They were punctual, polite, pleasant. They were so fast while handling all of our belongings with care, and even helped us intall some unmade furniture. In the end they were more tgan fair with the cost by actually charging less than the agreed upon estimate. No wonder they were referred to us, and we will without hesitation refer them to anyone we know. Thanks for such a stress free move!

Company Response:
Thank you Joan for the referral. It was a real pleasure to help you with your move.

Mar 03, 2014, Toronto

RoadRunners are a terrific company to work with in every respect. They are punctual, courteous, helpful, accommodating and well organized. I was moving items from one location to three separate locations, and anxious that a lot could go wrong, but nothing did. This is the second move I've done with RoadRunners, and I intend to use them for my next move. I recommend them without reservation.

Company Response:
Hi Sandra, Thank you for your review! All the best!

Mar 01, 2014, North York

Brendon, Paul, and the rest of the RoadRunners crew are fantastic! We used them to move half our belongings to storage so we could stage our home for sale. They then moved those items along with the rest of our things to our new home. What initially set them apart was their professionalism, competitive moving prices, and prorated storage fees. What allows me to write a good review (on top of the aforementioned) is the fact that nothing was scratched, not a single wall was dinged, and the final cost was in line with their quote. Should we move again, we will definitely use RoadRunners.

Company Response:
Hey Betsy. The pleasure was all ours. You guys were great!! Congrats on your new home.

Feb 28, 2014, Concord

The first time my family moved 2 years ago was an absolute nightmare, this time around we used RoadRunners Moving & Storage. Brandon, Paul and their entire crew were very professional and actually made the whole moving experience as painless as possible. They packed all our items for us and never broke or damaged anything. The furniture was all disassembled by them and they then re-assembled everything at the new house. They were very clean, careful, had the proper tools and moving equipment. I strongly recommend RoadRunners Moving & Storage, as you may well already know moving can be very stressful but this company took off the edge and once again made the whole experience enjoyable. Thank you Brandon & Paul, you restored my confidence with the whole moving experience. If we every move again you will be my first and only call.

Company Response:
Hi Lisa, We're enthralled to hear that we've restored your confidence in movers! We're on a mission to show that there are HONEST movers out there.

Feb 28, 2014, Markham

Brendon, Paul and their team were just great. They showed up on time and stayed within quote, and with no surprises or damage whatsoever. I would not hesitate to refer or to use them again. Well done guys, and all the best. Howard

Company Response:
Thanks Howard. Your home and your media room were both epic! Thanks for the business and see you next move!

Feb 28, 2014, Mississauga

I called RoadRunners 2-3 weeks before our move and they came over to give us an estimate. Final price was very close to the estimate. Super professional service. They knew how to disassemble and assemble furniture in no time. Did not waste time talking, taking breaks etc. I would highly recommend them and use them again.

Company Response:
Thanks for the review Ali! In-Home estimates are a MUST for a top of the line move! Best of luck in your new home.

Feb 05, 2014, Toronto

This is the 2nd time we've used Roadrunners to move our belongings. I would highly recommend them. They wrap all the furniture to ensure that nothing is damaged and work quickly and efficiently to get the job done.

Company Response:
Hi Jon. Thanks for the review. Some people say wrapping furniture is unnecessary and are content with draping items in the truck . These are the same people who end up damaging your furniture.

Jan 17, 2014, Etobicoke

This is the third time I've moved with RoadRunners. All three times they have been fantastic. They arrived exactly when they said they would, and the day took about as long as they had estimated. Brendon and his team were very courteous and careful with our belongings, wrapping everything before delicately moving and stacking in their truck. Unloading went just as smoothly with items places where we needed them. Despite a cold and rainy day, our house and belonging stayed clean, dry, and safe. I would definitely recommend RoadRunners and will use them again next time I move.

Jan 03, 2014, Old Toronto

These guys were amazing. We contacted them 2 weeks before our move. We used their services to move from a condo into a house. Before the move, Paul came to our place and gave us an estimate of how much the move would cost. The was exactly what we ended up paying. He provided us with all the info we needed to know via email. They showed up at our place on moving day, on time, and they moved every item extremely carefully - both out of the old place an into the new. Very professional, focused, friendly, hard-working. We had an extremely positive experience with RoadRunners and we have already recommended them to our friends.

Company Profile

Winner of HomeStars Best of 2012!

Throughout all of these wonderful experiences with our clients, we too, have grown and evolved, both as individuals, and as a team, into something we can all wholeheartedly say we're proud of.

Our passion at RoadRunners, as well as our most revered attribute, is in our ability to provide customer service at a level we feel is unmatched in our industry today, and we strive towards rejuvenating the professionalism and integrity this industry once had.

We look forward to continued success and recognition by our peers, our families, our friends, and our past and future clients, as trustworthy and highly esteemed moving professionals.

Products & Services

Products
Moving Supplies & Packing Materials With FREE Delivery! | Short and Long-Term Storage | Free, no obligation In-Home estimates available
Services
Flat Rate | Long Distance | Complete Packing Services | Crating | Piano Moving | Delivery Service | Junk Removal | Office Movers | Furniture Assembly | Relocation Services | Removal Services | Transportation Services | Furniture & Appliance Delivery | PODS | Condo Moving | Moving Help | Shuttle Service | Antique Mover | Courier | Painting Services | U-Haul | All Canadian Self-Storage | Public Storage | In Storage |
Brands
Family owned and operated.
Styles
Efficient, safe, and methodical working style.
Specialties
Always On-time pickup and delivery. Worry free and Damage free moving guaranteed! Any item damaged due to mishandeling on our part is replaced for you. No questions asked!

Credentials & Financial Information

2010
Full refund for any unused and unopened packing supplies in good order and condition
Cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express
Fully Liscenced
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!