Categories :

Aquamaster Drain, Plumbing & Waterproofing

Company Profile

more...
Servicing:

Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton,North York, East York,Scarborough, High Park, The Beaches, Riverdale, Leaside, Lawrence Park, The Annex, Parkdale, Bloor West Village, Etobicoke, Oakville, Burlington, Markham, Richmond Hill, Aurora, Thornhill, Unionville, Vaughan, Woodbridge.

Reviews for Aquamaster Drain, Plumbing & Waterproofing

Show:

Mar 15, 2014, Etobicoke

Aquamaster have done numerous plumbing services for me. This time i called Fedor for basement waterproofing quote. They were fast in getting back to me as usual. The team of workers were very tidy and quick. I had no issues so far and i always (and will) recommend them. Thank you

Mar 02, 2014, East York

I used Aquamaster 4 years ago for a simple kitchen job. This week I had a flooding in the basement, I tried calling 5 contractors but it seems Fedor is the most reasonable of them all. He came on time. He wore a plastic shoes to cover his work boots which I find respectable. He camera and snake my drain. There was a lot of tree roots. I need to replaced my clay drain. He was fantastic and I will hire them again and recommend his services. Eva Lawyer - East York

Feb 22, 2014, North York

Our basement flooded after heavy rain on Thursday night. It was a nightmare , we were up all night moping up water and even had to use a shop vac , it was really bad. We went online for help , contacted 5 companies and only 2 picked up the phone. Aquamaster was one of them. Technician was at our door in about an hour after we called , he found two big cracks on north corner of the house and clogged window well drain that cause flooding through the window. We hired Aquamaster right a way , because they could start the project the following day. Now its all done , my basement is protected and I'm glad that I wont deal with water in my basement any more. Thank you Aquamaster you did amazing job and your service is top notch!

Feb 12, 2014, York

I had my drain clogged and couldn't use a water in my house. they responded me very quickly and technician came in one hour. They did a spot repair of my drain pipe on next day. The pipe was full of roots. Never thought it can be like that. They were efficient, professional and know they job. I'm very happy with them and would recommend to everybody.

Feb 09, 2014, Toronto

Because of leaks in the basement, lower part of walls and carpet were wet. Floor was also wet. I was upset and did not know what to do. I called to my friend Robert because he had the same problems associated with leaks in the basement. He advised me to the company that was doing Waterproofing in his house few years ago. I called to Aquamaster . Arrived and Having the basement estimated, Aquamaster shared with me ideas how to solve this problem in the best way. At present time I do not have any problems in the basement. I'm fully satisfied with cleanliness, speed and quality of their work and would definitely recommend this company to all my friends. Thank you Aquamaster so much.

Feb 08, 2014, Mississauga

My family and I woke up on a Saturday morning to a wet hardwood floor from a leaking copper pipe between the wall in the floor above. The drywall on the ceiling had bubbled and was dripping water. I had to shut the water off to the house, call the insurance company to report the incident, and then I called more than a few plumbers from Homestars. Very few returned my calls, some were unavailable or seemed disinterested in working on a weekend. Then I came across Fedor from Aquamaster. He committed to being at my house in a few hours, and called when he was 20 minutes from arriving. In less than an hour, he and his partner isolated where the water was coming from, removed the drywall in the ceiling and a portion of the wall in the guest bathroom where the leak originated from (due to a previous renovation that had inadvertently shot a nail through the copper pipe). They fixed the leak very quickly, reasonably cleaned up the mess created, and while they worked to isolate the fault, they allowed me to take pictures for the insurance claim. While I am not usually a person to gush over service that I receive (as I also have a job providing services to customers), I can say I am impressed, and would definitely recommend Aquamaster's professionalism, quick response, and sound customer service. Well done.

Company Response:
Hi, Thomas! Thank you for your time to share a good experience with us. We always respond to any kinds of problems in which we are professionals, doesn't matter if its Monday or Sunday. We respect our customers that's why we are always ready to help. Thank you from all Aquamaster Drain, Plumbing & Waterproofing company.

Feb 07, 2014, Mississauga

I have recently purchased a home in Mississauga being a new buyer a lot of this got overlooked even by the so called inspector that spent more then 4 hours looking the property up and down. A month ago after the initial snow fall I have noticed some moisture on the basement wall and ceiling. First thing I did was to call some plumbers to see what they thought would be the problem, called more then one company just to see the variance of opinion. A week or so later when the last one showed they all said I had a crack in the foundation that needed to be fixed as soon as possible to minimize the damage to the interior. In the end I chose to put my in well being of my home in the Hands of Aquamaster for a few simple reasons: First they showed up for the estimate on time as agreed unlike so me of the other companies that I wont mention. Their assessment for easily explained and plan of action reasonable and clear. To say the least a week later the crack was fixed from the outside and even though they had to put some hours in from the inside of the basement they were very careful and professional in every step of the way. Bottom line these guys know what they are doing and how to get it done. Its been about two months now since the job is done a ton of snow and water outside but none in the basement, these are " Fix it & Forget it" kinda people.

Company Response:
HI, Vyacheslav! Thank you for your time to share a good experience with us. We appreciate customers like you and are always ready to help you in future problems which can be also drain or plumbing. Thank you from all Aquamaster Drain, Pluming and Waterproofing company!

Feb 03, 2014, Etobicoke

I notice leak in my basement, called Aquamaster and went on with the. They did 40 feet of waterproofing, after cleaned and left dry my place. Overall I'm satisfied with this company and and will recommend them to the others. Thank You Aquamaster

Company Response:
Hello, Andrew! Thank you for your time to share a good experience with us! we are always ready to help you in your future problems which can be not only waterproofing but drain & plumbing. Thank you from all Aquamaster Drain, Plumbing & Waterproofing Inc.

Feb 03, 2014, Mississauga

We called Aquamaster and Fedor came on estimate. His explanation of the job was convincing enough.So, we trust him and he didn't betrayed us. The job was done in time and with the good price. Thank you Aquamaster.

Company Response:
Hi, Volodymyr! Thank you for your time to share a good experience with us. It was a pleasure to work with you. Thank you from all Aquamaster Drain, Plumbing & Waterproofing Inc.

Jan 30, 2014, Toronto

I want to thank the entire crew for amaizing work they did in our basement. We are very happy with re result and would recommend Aquamaster to everyone. Project was completed on time and stayed in original budget .. Thanks

Company Response:
Hi, Bred! Thank you for your time to share a good experience with us! It was a great pleasure to work with you. Thank you from all Aquamaster Drain, plumbing & Waterproofing Inc.

Company Profile

Aquamaster Drain, Plumbing & Waterproofing Inc. is a professional plumbing company, specializing in basement waterproofing, basement lowering, plumbing services, drain cleaning and repair and all associated works. Having two locations, one in Toronto another one in Mississauga gives us possibility to cover sufficient service area and provide you with same day service. We are fully licensed and insured. We guarantee fast and cost efficient solutions and excellent quality services. Knowledge and experience of our workers extends to every area of plumbing, drain, underpinning and waterproofing. We offer emergency plumbing services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. At Aquamaster we guarantee excellent quality services, individual approach and the most affordable prices in Toronto and GTA. For more than 10 years we have been earning trust from our clients, building superior reputation and becoming most trusted waterproofing company in Toronto and Mississauga.

Products & Services

Services
*Waterproofing *Basement Lowering* Wet Basement Solutions * Complete Plumbing and Drain Services * Sump Pump Installation * Trenchless Pipe Replacement * Camera Inspection & Pipe Locating * Water Service Replacement * Backflow Prevention * New Washroom Rough-ins * New Concrete Floors * Foundation Crack Repair * Window Wells & Window Well Drains*
Styles
Wet basement waterproofing specialist in Toronto.WE STOP BASEMENT LEAKS! Fix leaky basements and convert them into a dry usable space.

Credentials & Financial Information

Cheque,Cash, Visa, MasterCard
Licence No.: T85-4292022Trade No.: B23127 and T-94-4200197 Trade No.: P23453
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED
25 YEAR Transferable warranty

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!