Category :
Countertops
Address:
151 Bentley St. Unit 7. Markham , ON L3R3X9
Owner/Manager:
Zean Century Stone ( ZC Stone )
Hours:
M-F 9:30 - 5:30, Sa 10 - 3

Zean Century Stone Ltd. ( ZC STONE )

Company Profile Are you looking for an affordable, high-quality kitchen countertops and bathroom vanities? Here we are, Zean Century Stone provides our customers the most competitive price, best quality, and excellent customer services. Our price are definitly not the cheapest in GTA, but we guaranty our quality and service are the best ...

You Might Also Consider

Stone Edge Marble & Granite Inc

We are very pleased with the quartz composite counters that were manufactured and installed by Stone Edge. The counters...

Jennifer Arnott from Toronto 2 Nov 12, 2012

Reviews for Zean Century Stone Ltd. ( ZC STONE )

Show:

Nov 09, 2013, Mississauga

I called Brian at the recommendation of a family member to fabricate and install my granite counter tops. The service I received was courteous and prompt. The owner came to my home on the weekend (even though it was his daughters 1st birthday) to do the measurements and make sure every detail was done to my specification. He was knowledgeable and explained both the product and the process thoroughly. On installation day the workmen arrived and took great care when installing and amazingly cleaned up after themselves thoroughly. The finished product is better than I imagined it and I am very grateful. Thank you to Brain and Zean Century Stone for the excellent work, I will refer you every chance I get!

Oct 02, 2013, Mississauga

I just had Zean Century install granite and marble in my kitchen and 3 bathrooms. The service provided by Brian (sales rep.) was an excellent one and the installation was the same. Brian was always available to speak with, either by text message or phone......a pleasure to deal with. The installation crew arrived right on time and worked diligently until the project was complete. The installation was done just as I expected it to be without any complication. Would definitely recommend to family and friends!

Helpful? Yes No
This entry did not meet HomeStars review criteria.
AP from Brampton Sep 21, 2013
Why am I seeing this?

Mar 21, 2013, Brampton

I renovated my kitchen last year and went with Zean Century Stone for my granite countertops based on a friend's recommendations. The entire experience with this company was exceptional. It was a true pleasure in dealing with Brian, a truly dedicated and honest professional, extremely knowledgeable and very helpful. My countertops were installed within a week of measuring. I'm very happy with the results and would recommend Zean Century Stone to friends.

Mar 08, 2012, MARKHAM

We were recommended this place by friends and are extremely happy we took their advice. The service was professional, courteous and speedy. Brian at Zean Stone has an exceptional personal quality to service and to customers. He is professional, courteous, detailed and knowledgeable. The staff at the store was helpful and informative. They provided us with many recommendations, and suggestions for the needs that we required. The installation guys were clean, courteous and did an excellent job, and went out of their way to make sure everything looked streamlined. Our kitchen looks fabulous! Thank you Zean Stone! We are glad we used them! We highly recommend this company to anyone looking! This is a must stop place to look for countertop!

Mar 05, 2012, TORONTO

I had my kitchen countertop and vanity countertop done by Zean Century Stone. I am very happy with the work, price and service. I had received 3 quotes altogether and Zean's was the best. They were very professional, friendly, no sales pressure, the work was high quality. Brian managed the project and always came in as planned, based on my schedule and took exact measurements. The installers came in, did the work, cleaned up and left all in super-fast time. I would definitely recommend Zean to my friends and family. If only they could all my renovations!

Feb 21, 2012, NEWMARKET

I was referred to Zean Century Stone by a kitchen cupboard installer. The service was prompt, very high quality and very competitive with price. Brian worked around my schedule and came out on a weekend to measure and install. My countertops were installed within a week of measuring. I'm very happy with the results and would recommend Zean Century Stone to friends.

Feb 17, 2012, AJAX

A kitchen company referred me to Zean Century Stone for my granite countertop. They gave me a competive estimate and came out promptly to my home to take the measurements. Despite the fact I was installing backsplash tiles, their representative took his time to make an extremely detailed an accurate template. The countertop was ready within a week and the company offered a very quick install date. This is important as the sink and dishwasher cannot be reconnected until a new countertop is installed. The two men who came to install the countertop were on time, very polite and professional, and extremely considerate of protecting my home from any mess. The stone is really beautiful and it fit like a glove. I would have no hesitation in recommending this company to anyone. Thank you to Brian, the office staff and installers at Zean Century Stone Ltd.!!

Feb 03, 2012, Richmond Hill

ZEAN CENTURY STONE LTD provided excellent service. Their prices were very competitive. High quality of work. They very helpful in advising us about the suitable granite and provided wide range of samples. The end result was a fabulous looking kitchen. Very professional and friendly. The overall experience with ZEAN CENTURY would encourage me to recommend them to my friends.

Feb 02, 2012, WOODBRIDGE

Great quality product and an even better installation/service experience. We were looking for an affordable granite kitchen countertop that matched out kitchen cabinets but didn't break our bank account. Zean Century delivered a great product and the installation was fast, smooth, and professional. The customer service was second to none. I would highly recommend ZC to others!

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!