Category :
Hours:
M-F 9:00 - 5:30

Rainsoft of Ottawa -Eternally Pure Water Systems

Company Profile

Serving Ottawa and the surrounding area with the only Water Filtration and Purification systems with a lifetime warranty. Reverse osmosis systems, water softeners and filtration systems to remove sulfur, iron and other unwanted materials from your drinking water.

Rainsoft turns ordinary water into extraordinary water.

more...
Servicing:

Serving Ottawa and the surrounding area with the only Water Filtration and Purification systems with a lifetime warrenty.

Reviews for Rainsoft of Ottawa -Eternally Pure Water Systems

Jun 14, 2012, Ottawa

We received great service from Martin and are very satisfied with the final product. We also installed one at our office to offer better quality water to our patients at 323 McLeod Street.

Company Response:
Dr. Noel, Thank you very much for your positive comments. By upgrading from your countertop faucet to our Rainsoft Reverse Osmosis System and a Carbon Filtration System, we know that your family, office staff and patients will appreciate all the health benefits and improvements in the taste of your water that you will enjoy for many years to come.

Jun 13, 2012, ORLÉANS

We have had a great experience in working with Martin at Rainsoft, thank you very much. He has been very attentive and available to answer all of our questions prior to and also after our installation. The difference in our water is so nice, we actually have suds now that last more than one minute when we use dishsoap! We are very happy with our decision to go with Rainsoft Ottawa.

Company Response:
Leslie and Paul, it's so nice to hear how pleased you with our service here at Eternally Pure Water Systems, Inc - Rainsoft, Ottawa. I'm certain you'll really appreciate the many benefits your new TC Series Water Softener will provide for many years to come.

May 15, 2012, CUMBERLAND

GREAT COMPANY! After looking into a couple of companies I decided to go with Rainsoft. I was really suprised when the owner Martin visited our house to review the products with us and test our water. What an excellent way to show you care about your potential clients aswell as your company. He answered all of our questions and concerns and to this day is there to help. Mark the installer/tech is also a great guy he is fast and efficient and is very knowledgable about what he does. Overall we are very happy with water system FIVE STARS. The water smells better, feels better and no more stained toliets, sinks etc. Also remember that a water system needs care just like everything else.

Company Response:
Many thanks for your great review! We're so pleased to hear that you are very satisfied with our products and service. We strive for customer satisfaction excellence and it sounds as if we are succeeding.

Apr 30, 2012, ORLÉANS

Thanks Martin and Rainsoft Ottawa, Never realized how awful our water tasted until you installed our system! I now drink water regularly from the tap where before i would always buy water bottles. The whole family has noticed a difference and our skin is softer because of it. I tell everyone I know about your system. Thanks!

Company Response:
Hello Denis, How nice to hear that you and your family are enjoying your Rainsoft treated water so much. Many thanks for your kind words and we look forward to assisting you in the future with any of your water concerns.

Apr 17, 2012, KEMPTVILLE

Eternally Pure Water Systems We most appreciate the difference in water quality in our home. Thank you! We are most pleased and satisfied in knowing that our new home and appliances will be protected by your systems - and enjoy the fresh water for drinking as well as improvements in the coffee anmd trea we so much enjoy! Your Rating Total Rating (out of 10) Overall, how satisfied are you with this company? 10 Very Dissatisfied Very Satisfied - Very satisfied - 10 How likely are you to recommend this company to your mother? Very Unlikely Very Likely - Not Applicable! Des

Helpful? Yes No
What could this company do to improve their services?
Nothing! We enjoyed the enthusiasm and capability of the company owner and the installer - who gave detailed information as the installation proceeded. Thanks!
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
All purchasers of new homes shouldinstall these systems! The quality is wonderful, and the peace of mind with pure water is cdefrtainly woth the expense!
Company Response:
Hello David, Your HomeStars review is greatly appreciated. We're so pleased that you are more than satisfied to have the water protection your family needs now that you are using our Rainsoft water treatment products. We look forward to serving your family for any of your water related needs in the future. Enjoy your new home.

Mar 16, 2012, GATINEAU

When the city changed our water and sewer pipes, we noticed immediately the smell of chlorine in our water - as the incoming water was temporarily by=passing the filter. We were very happy to have it return to normal. We are very happy overall with the 2 filters we have, and with the service from Rainsoft.

Company Response:
Karen, We're pleased to hear that you're so happy with your new Rainsoft product and with our service. Thank you for your great review. We do take pride in knowing how satisfied our customers are!

Feb 24, 2012, Nepean

My husband and I are very pleased not only with the product but with the company as well. We had some ongoing issues with the water in the house. The new filter solved our issues but moreover we actually had a follow-up call from Marc to make sure we were satisfied. Simply Superb. Diana and Yury

Company Response:
Thank you, Diana and Yury, It's great to hear that you are so satisfied with our Rainsoft product and with our service as well. We're here for you - just a quick call away.

Feb 22, 2012, CUMBERLAND

In Limoges and extremely happy with the results! Got only good things to say about Martin and Rainsoft of Ottawa! I approached Martin after noticing a bit of an issue with our water here in Limoges. After purchasing our new home and moving in, we noticed that the water here was extremely hard. It was actually to the point that fixtures were getting etched, sediment clogging faucets and shower heads and well our skin was taking a beating as far as dryness goes! So after bringing a sample of water to Martin, he advised us of the hardness of the water and what solution he could provide. He not only recommended the equipment but also helped fit it into my budget. His installer was prompt and did a nice, clean and professional installation. Being that I was skeptical of how much of an impact the Rainsoft water softner would make, I took a shower that night with no expectations and I gotta tell ya, what a DIFFERENCE! The water was absolutely different and so much softer. I have a good friend that came for a visit from out of town and even he commented on how soft the water was compared to his own home. We have now had the system for a year and of course before I give a review, I like to test the product out thoroughly. Cost of ownership is not that much as far as replenishing the salt either! I always love coming home to shower after being out of town and staying at a hotel. So all in all, you can't go wrong dealing with Martin! He is a professional and a straight shooter and makes sure his customers are taken care of. If you live in the Limoges area and don't have one of these water softeners, you should contact Martin! No matter where we live, we will definitely be sure to have Rainsoft products in our home! Keep up the good work!

Company Response:
Thanks so very much, Steph. When our products/services generate such positive reviews we know that our approach to treating customers as our No. 1 priority is "spot on".

Nov 30, 2011, CANTLEY

Awesome system! I live in the country and my water was extremely hard. My water faucets were getting caked with sediments and it looked really gross. I had to clean my faucets and shower head all the time because they were getting clogged up. So I started looking for a water treatment system to remove deposits and soften my water. After talking with friends and reading about all kinds of water treatment systems I settled on RainSoft and I am really glad that I did. The system does exactly what they said it would and it has been running for years now without a glitch. I also want to point out that the owner of the Ottawa branch of RainSoft was extremely helpful in answering my many questions! I recommend this product to anyone who is looking to improve the quality of the water in their home.

Company Response:
Thank you, Pascal, for sharing such a great review - we appreciate hearing how pleased customers like yourself are.
This entry did not meet HomeStars review criteria.
Cathy Phillips in Gloucester Oct 27, 2011
Why am I seeing this?

Company Profile

Rainsoft turns ordinary water into extraordinary water.

Products & Services

Products
Services
Water testing, system installations, Water Filtration and Purification
Brands
Rainsoft - the only one with a lifetime warranty

Credentials & Financial Information

PROJECT RATE
n/a
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED
Lifetime Warranty 1 year warranty on service

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!