Category :
12215 103rd St Edmonton , AB T5G2K2
Owner/Manager:
Niall Smith

NCS Painting & Design

Company Profile Our proven 18 year track record of excellence means you can feel confident knowing your paint job will be with the high standard we demand. With over 20 years experience and an knowledgeable staff. NCS Painting has experience in all of your decorating needs. If you need straight painting we ...

You Might Also Consider

Five Star Painting

9.5

2 Reviews

FiveStarLogo.jpg

They did a great job repainting my kitchen. Very professional and took great care not to make a mess on anything. They did...

K 4 Jul 21, 2012

Reviews for NCS Painting & Design

Show:

Apr 17, 2012, Scarborough

If you want your home painted inside or out Niall and Luke are the ones you should hire. They are pleasant, professional, tidy, punctual and most importantly they do a "Fabulous" job. There is a lot of attention to detail that makes a big difference to the end result. Our neighbours have noticed and are asking for their number already. My husband and I did not think our old house would look good again. That is what you get from such good quality in painters who take pride in their work.

Company Response:
Thanks Elly. It was a pleasure to work for you both. And we can't forget about your dogs. Thanks again for your business. Niall

Apr 05, 2012, Toronto

Niall is professional, courteous and efficient. His quote was significantly less than competitors for the same scope of work. We have no qualms recommending him for ANY painting job. Thanks, Niall. It's like we have a new house!

Company Response:
Thanks for the nice review. I hope you enjoy your new house.

Dec 06, 2011, Aurora

I was extremely happy with all aspects of the work. The advice and guidance related to which colours suited the different areas was great, and the quality of the final product absolutely superb. Throughout the entire job the crew was professional, friendly and left no mess. I have no hesitation recommending NCS to any homeowner.

Thanks Chris Merry Xmas and Happy New Year

Nov 15, 2011, Mississauga

Nial was referred to me by another painting company. We had worked together, I believe on another few jobs but indirectly. Nial treated my client with respect and professionalism. My clients were very pleased with the work provided by Nial's company. I would highly recommend him and his company in the future. Thank you Nial for helping me complete this job. Annie Caya Owner of Home Designs Staging Group Inc.

Company Response:
Thanks Annie. I wish you and your business all the success in the up coming year. Thanks again Niall Smith NCS Painting & Design

Nov 15, 2011, Toronto

I am a General contractor and have hired Nail many times to do the painting at our job sites. I really like using them because of the attention to detail the provide. I have used a lot of painters and Nail and his crew are a pleasure to work with. Thanks Nail!

Company Response:
Thanks Jay I look forward working with you and your crew in the near future.

Nov 14, 2011, Toronto

Review has Multiple Versions 1

Pleasant, on time and very professional would recommend them to other buildings in the area. Worked very well with a least amount of supervision. Very friendly and polite with our staff and the members of the building.

Oct 03, 2011, Toronto

We had the exterior of our brick house painted. Niall and his crew did a great job! They covered and protected the surrounding area and cleaned up everyday. They were meticulous in applying the paint and did two coats. We also had some carpentry work/trim that needed to be done, and they were able to do that as well. They went beyond our expectations. We would highly recommend to friends and family for the great work, competitive pricing, and good service. Thanks again Niall!

Sep 29, 2011, Toronto

Thanks for doing a timely , outstanding paint job, on my new beach apartment. Much appreciated , and thanks for being so easy to work with. I would highly recommend Nial and Luke with out hesitation, you will be very satisfied.

Company Response:
Thanks Stuart. I hope you enjoy your new place.

Aug 21, 2011, Mississauga

Niall came to us on a recommendation. His work has far exceeded my expectations. Not only is Niall talented at painting and design, he is also organized, professional and just one of the nicest people you'll ever meet. He has a calm about him that flows through his team and the work they do. I have even asked him to come back to my current home to record colours used in a faux finish so he can redo it in my next home! Niall and team fixed all the rough patches left by drywallers who worked on our reno and smoothed the tension of whose responsibility it was to prep walls: painter or drywaller. He made reno life easier for us. His price is reasonable especially when considering the talent! I highly recommend Niall, his work and his team. Anytime he has done work for us, it has been completed on time. THANK YOU NIall!We had to go through a few "toad" painters before you came along.

Company Response:
Thanks Sandra I look forward painting your new place.

Aug 21, 2011, Toronto

NCS painted the majority of the interior walls of our house and we were very happy. Excellent work, professional service, and a competitive price. They are talented and committed. We were lucky to find them.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!