Category :
Hours:
7:30-5:00 M-F, Sat by appointment

SIS Supply Install Services

Company Profile

S.I.S. is celebrating 22 years serving Calgary and surrounding commmunities! We specialize in professional, quality exterior renovations focussing on windows, doors and siding. From single family homes to multi-family condominiums and apartment buildings, no renovation is too small or too large for our expertise and superior workmanship.

more...
Servicing:

Calgary, Strathmore, Cochrane, Okotoks, Airdrie, High River, Carstairs

Reviews for SIS Supply Install Services

Show:

Feb 05, 2014, Calgary

We needed 5 windows replaced in our home and checked out a few companies. We were very impressed when we met Leo, it was obvious that he knew the business well. The crew that did the installations were both professional and prompt. The crew worked together so well, and it was all installed and cleaned up with no problems. We have recommended SIS to friends and neighbours and also would hire this company for other projects in the future.

Company Response:
Thank you Randy and Sandy for your comments. Leo is extremely experienced and knowledgeable in window and door renovations and all of our crews have worked for us for many years and are also knowledgeable and very experienced. We are pleased that you are happy with your renovation and would like to thank you for all of your recommendations to others. We look forward to working with you in the future!

Oct 02, 2013, High River

We live in High River, and recently lived through the worst Canadian disaster in history. Our insurance only covered up to the 4 foot mark, and we had almost 8 feet of water, that sat for 10-12 days. Jody, Leo and the installers were great to work with. They were expedient in getting us our quote, and the product, and the installation was excellent. I have no reservations about recommending them to anyone. Thanks, SIS.

Company Response:
Thank you Alison for your recommendation. We were pleased to be able to offer our services to you after the horrible disaster that you and many others lived through (and others still living through) in High River. We wish you continued success with your re-building and renovations.

Sep 17, 2013, Calgary

SIS did a very nice job of re-siding our home. From choosing colours to installation, they were there from beginning to end. We were part of the process and decision making from beginning to end.

Company Response:
Thank you Rosemarie for your kind words and for choosing S.I.S. to complete your exterior renovation project!

Jun 02, 2013, Calgary

We decided to get an estimate from SIS Ltd after seeing an exterior renovation that they had completed in our community. Kevin Russell, the salesman, came out to our home and took all the measurements and notes. He provided us with a quote and from there we met him in the SIS showroom to decide on colors and products. The crew that worked on our home was very courteous and punctual. They spoke to us on a daily basis as the project progressed. Answering all of our questions. Their communication skills were excellent. Jody Roberts was absolutely instrumental in all of our follow up issues and he was able to have them resolved in a speedy and timely basis. It was a pleasure to have Jody Roberts and SIS Ltd. work with us to revitalize the exterior of our home. We are very pleased with the results and will enjoy our home for many years to come.

Company Response:
Thank you Tammie and Marcel for your kind remarks. We are glad that you are pleased with and enjoying the end results of the renovations on your home.

Feb 05, 2013, Calgary

SIS has been a trusted merchant for the last 10+ years. From minor repairs to wholesale replacement. Our house was damaged by the hail storm of Aug 2012. The complete exterior of the house had to be replaced (the roof was by another contractor). SIS helped with the selection of materials, colour, colour scheme. They gave us a quote, and the final price matched the quote. They committed to a duration of 2 weeks, and met the schedule. We even had to make a change to the colour of the cladding (the actual vs web colour was just different enough to cause us to change our mind). SIS was able to accommodate our change as well. The work is top notch. The crew punctual, courteous, and worked efficiently. They were also very knowledgeable. All of our questions were answered quickly. In fact, we recommended SIS to our neighbour - and their work commenced right after ours. We would definitely recommend SIS for any exterior work.

Helpful? Yes No
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
Get 3 quotes as a minimum. Ask questions - lot of them. Ask for samples to put up on your home (rather than just in the store or on the computer).
Company Response:
Thank you, FM, for your comments. As well, we greatly appreciate the recommendation that you gave to your neighbour on our behalf. We are pleased that you are happy with the exterior renovation of your home.

Dec 16, 2012, Calgary

In the spring of 2012 we decided it was time to replace windows and siding. We contacted SIS as they are one of very few companies in Calgary that indicate they will do both. We had also worked with SIS years before to replace doors. We had our old siding stripped, insulation installed, HomeWrap added, fascia, soffit and eavestrough and downspouts replaced, and nearly all windows in the house replaced including creating legal egress windows in the basement. Everybody from SIS has been very good. The sales rep was very helpful tuning our quote and plans including managing to find replacement siding when our initial colour choice was discontinued by the manufacturer. The work was scheduled with my time in mind. The work crew were excellent and friendly, even helping me with a water emergency during a massive rainstorm. The work was done quickly and well, and the SIS crew worked well with another work crew I had on site at the same time. A couple of months later we contacted SIS with a few issues. A few pieces of siding had manufacturing defects, a corner join of the eavestrough leaked and we had some accidental damage do a screen and corner post. The issues were all dealt with quickly in spite of the arrival of winter and the charge for those items that were our fault was minimal.

Company Response:
Our apologies for the slow response, but thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about S.I.S. in HomeStars! We do appreciate your time and are happy that you are pleased with the final results of your exterior renovation.

Sep 11, 2012, Calgary

Looked all over Calgary to find replacement double entry doors with glass/caming inserts and a matching opening sidelight - was very impressed with the Portatec line sold by SIS. Worked closely with Kevin at SIS to get exactly what we wanted - lots of good ideas by SIS. Installation by Larry was excellent, high quality, left our home clean and tidy.

Company Response:
Thank you Wayne for your remarks. As you mentioned, the Portatec line of doors offers a multitude of options for people to choose from. Kevin is great at presenting these choices and Larry always does a superb job. Once again, thank you for choosing S.I.S. for your door replacement project!

Aug 29, 2012, Calgary

Over the past few years, I have had all the windows in my town house condominium. I've noticed a huge difference in the comfort of my home. Leo has been great as have Malcolm and the installation crew. When other home owners have asked for a recommendation for a window replacement contractor, I have happily passed on SIS's - and Leo's - name. Thanks guys for the great service and a great product. Elizabeth

Company Response:
Thank you Elizabeth, we appreciate your comments. Between Leo and Malcolm, they have a tremendous amount of experience and a vast amount of knowledge. Both Leo and Malcolm will be pleased to know that you are happy with their work.

Jun 20, 2012, CALGARY

I was quite impressed with SIS from start to finish. Leo, the reno consultant was prompt and answered all my questions. Megan, the job coordinator, put a rush on my order to accommodate my schedule. Don and Tanner, the installers, were a great team, working virtually non-stop throughout the day to complete the job on time. They were efficient, professional, and it was apparent that they took pride in their work. My neighbours & parents have already asked for a business card. I would not hesitate to recommend SIS to anyone.

Company Response:
Rhonda, thank you for choosing S.I.S. for your exterior renovation project! We appreciate your business.

Apr 17, 2012, Calgary

We were very fortunate to locate S.I.S. through a google search for siding companies in Calgary. We had already received other quotes for the work of siding our home, however, the quote from S.I.S. was significantly lower. Despite this, as we were to discover, their high quality of workmanship was exceptional. After removing the old siding S.I.S's on-site team discovered old stucco which had to be removed. A new contract calling for this extra work plus previously undetected weather damage to our garage was prepared. Again, the quote for this extended contract was very reasonable. As a bottom line we are completely satisfied with S.I.S. and their entire team including office staff, on-site work crew and contract personnel.

Company Response:
Jack, thank you very much for your kind words. Our aim is to always treat our customers homes as if they were our own. Thank you for choosing S.I.S. for your renovation.

Company Profile

Products & Services

Products
Windows, doors, siding (including James Hardie), soffit, fascia, stone, stucco, roll shutters, wood framing
Services
Exterior renovations, including windows, doors, siding, stone, stucco, soffit, fascia replacement and roll shutters installation, wood framing of additions, single and multi family homes and commercial buildings.
Brands
Plygem Windows and Doors, Portatec Doors, Talius Roll Shutters, Various siding manufacturers including James Hardie.
Styles
Wide selection of styles. Our Portatec Doors come prefinished.
Specialties
Complete Exterior Renovations Specialists, Exterior remodelling & finishing, wood framing additions.

Credentials & Financial Information

1991
Visa, Mastercard, Cheque or Cash
The City of Calgary Business License, Government of Alberta License.
Window Wise Certified Dealer, Calgary Region Home Builders Association, RenoMark Renovator
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED
5 Year Workmanship Warranty

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!