Category :
Jed Sigfusson
Hours:
Mon. - Fri. 8:00am - 6:00pm

Sigfusson Construction Ltd.

Company Profile In the past 25 years, we've forged an exceptional reputation for quality & customer service. We are an Accredited BBB company, and a Best Of 2011 HomeStars Award winner. Call Sigfusson Construction Ltd. today for your next building or renovation project.

You Might Also Consider

Vancouver General Contractors

Vancouver General Contractors did a beautiful job on our little basement suite. There were a few snags along the way but...

Bunny LeBlanc from Vancouver 1 Feb 19, 2014

Reviews for Sigfusson Construction Ltd.

Dec 04, 2011, VANCOUVER

Sigfusson Construction competed some bathroom renovations and repairs on our house that ended up needing some very diverse, creative, efficient and economical work. Jed's team worked hard to retain and use the existing structure of the job enabling us to save time and money. Jed provided meaningfull updates to the timeline and the supplies needed to get the job done. Thanks for a job well done!

Oct 20, 2011, DELTA

We hired Sigfusson construction to complete a variety of renovations on our home. The dining room included a addition for a hutch which was done so well that friends had a hard time believing that it wasn't always there....except now they had a lot more room, they all loved that. Hard wood matched perfectly when Jed was done. Awsome. He then installed a new banister and railing on our stairs, stained it, installed the metal spindals etc. Just looks awesome. After that his crew did our new driveway and patio, forming all the concrete up and supervising the pour. They next built a great trellis around our new patio, new fencing all the way around out yard, new gates designed, built and hung by these pro's. All the right braces on the doors....no sag, just great quality. If you want honesty and quality all I can say is Sigfusson will not let you down.

Company Response:
That's awesome Graham - we can't tell you how much your supportive review is appreciated. It's always a pleasure to work with you & your family.

Mar 20, 2011, Coquitlam

Jed and his crew renovated our basement rec room, weight room and bathroom. Jed is very friendly, approachable, professional and always available for questions. The guys he works with are also friendly and courteous. We were very happy with the result and will definitely have them back for future jobs.

Company Response:
Thanks very much for this review Joan! Your positive support of our construction services is greatly appreciated. Kind Regards, Jed Sigfusson

Mar 09, 2011, Pitt Meadows

We have had Jed and his team work on several projects in our home, from kitchen and bathroom renovation/building a rear patio/window and siding replacements. He has always provided superior workmanship and his attention to detail have made him our "go to" contractor. We have and will continue to recommend Sigfusson Construction to anyone looking for quality workmanship. We found him to be a contractor that cares about the finished product.

Company Response:
Thanks very much for this great review John. We enjoyed working with you and your family on your home's recent upgrades, and appreciate you taking the time to speak so kindly on our behalf here.

Mar 08, 2011, Port Coquitlam

Jed Sigfusson finished our basement. He was recommended to us by our realtor and we were not disappointed. Every aspect of his work can be described in one word: professional. It started with preparing his quote. He did not just measure everything very thoroughly, he also made very helpful suggestions which we wouldn't have thought about. You notice immediately that Jed's in the business for more than 20 years. Next, he and his team work very well and fast, and all the other craftsmen he's working with (e.g. electrician, painter) work with very high standards as well. Plus, they seem to get along very well so you don't have to worry about coordinating everything. Jed makes his phone calls and people show up when they're supposed to and get their jobs done. They were all very polite and friendly to us which is important, too. Further, they took into consideration that we have a little baby (noise, paint odour etc.). For the high quality Jed delivers, he seems to be reasonably priced! Other quotes were in the same range. Also, picking the floor, paint and light fixtures is super convenient. Jed works with a few stores and they immediately know who you're talking about. So basically, you just make your choices at the stores and Jed takes care of the rest. Absolutely hassle free! Long story short, I can recommend Jed to everybody looking for someone to do renovations in their house. We will definitely hire him again!

Company Response:
Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a supportive review. We are pleased you found our service a positive experience in both price and quality, and it was a pleasure to work with you. Thanks again, Jed.

Mar 01, 2011, Coquitlam

I called Jed to give me a price. He told me exactly what was involved, how long it would take etc. He did exactly what he said he would do. He was punctual and very efficient plus the other contractor he works with was also very professional. I hired him to paint another job for me. Great reliable people and very knowledgeable too. I'd hire them again!

Thanks very much for the supportive review! Kind Regards, Jed Sigfusson

Feb 27, 2011, Vancouver

Jed Sigfusson was the general contractor/builder of our custom home in Burnaby. We were very pleased with the quality of the workmanship on our home. Jed helped us bring the project in on time and on our budget. Most importantly Jed was a pleasure to deal with during the entire project and always had our best interests in mind. We would recommend Jed Sigfusson unequivocally. He is an outstanding builder. Doug & Barrie Moseley

$1,000,000.00
Company Response:
Your support with this wonderful review is truly appreciated. Know that you and Barrie were also a great pleasure to work with. Sincerely, Jed Sigfusson

Feb 27, 2011, Port Moody

We found Sigfusson Construction to be reliable, friendly and reasonable. We have used them for large jobs and small. Always found them easy to get along with and a pleasure to deal with. We highly recommend them for whatever job you may need.

Thank you very much for the supportive review! Sincerely, Jed Sigfusson

Feb 26, 2011, West Vancouver

Upon calling Sigfusson Construction they booked the project in a timely manner, executed the complete project within that given timeframe, cleaned up the site completely afterwards, reviewed what they had done, with no deficiencies found. And most importantly, their work stood the test of time and no "call backs" were ever necessary. I'm a stickler for detail, and due to their great workmanship on all types of projects, I'm a repeat customer for over a decade and I always and without exception, nor hesitation have provided referrals to Sigfusson Construction. They came to me highly recommended, and that expectation has never failed me.

Helpful? Yes No
What could this company do to improve their services?
Brag about their great work in advertisements in order to force the bad contractors to try and meet Sigfusson's standards. That would force many out of business and as a direct result, make the overall contracting industry better.
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
Use Sigfusson Construction and ask for referrals from them for any work they do not do directly. For example, when I purchased my home and I asked them to do the home inspection which they did promptly, Mr. Sigfusson noted a substantial lack of insulation in the attic, incorrectly noted in the Real Estate sales offer. This resulted in the purchase price of the home being reduced by $1,500.00. Further, Mr. Sigfusson gave me the name of the insulation sub-contractor he utilizes when building a new home and within a week, and I had new insulation in my home which over the past decade has saved much money as a direct result. And, to note the insulation invoice was less than the reduction in sale price of our new home. So to my fellow homeowners, expect this type of courteous and professional service for your home's needs. Sigfusson Construction can not and will not do it any other way in my experience. As a professional, I know that this type of service is the hallmark of a professional and of a great contractor and the benchmark for others in any industry to try and achieve. The quick answer is to contract Sigfusson Construction and get your job, big or small, done right, the first time and the only time.
Company Response:
Wow, what can I say? Words cannot relay how appreciative I am for this outstanding review Tom. My sincere gratitude for your comments, your referrals & your continued business. Jed Sigfusson

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!