Category :
Mike DiGirolamo
Hours:
M-Th 9-5 F 9-3

Oakridge Kitchens

Company Profile Oakridge Kitchens is a family owned and operated manufacturer of kitchen cabinets and bathroom vanities. We take pride in our family's tradition for creativity, attention to details and workmanship. When you buy direct from Oakridge Kitchens you get our undivided attention and you save. Bring your floor plan and receive ...

You Might Also Consider

Greater Toronto Contractors

gtc_logo2013.png

I was actually recommended by my sister to use Greater Toronto Contractors as they did her bathroom renovation fast and...

Mark Thompson from North York 1 Apr 10, 2014

Reviews for Oakridge Kitchens

Show:
This review has been flagged for verification.
Contex Roofing Sep 07, 2010
Why am I seeing this?

Aug 31, 2010, Toronto

As a designer, I require extremely good craftsmen to work with. Mike and Paul have done amazing things for my clients, from kitchens to vanities. On one particular job at a historical home, they even made me stunning wood grates to match the fireplace and floor. They did such an amazing job that the grates look like they have been there forever. It was truly a design-saving experience! Ouzi is a fantastic addition to the family. Oakridge provides great service to its clients, and a super product. They work with designers and clients to provide another point of view, and often some really terrific advice. I recommend this company for anyone's carpentry needs.

Helpful? Yes No

Aug 19, 2010, Toronto

It was our decision to bring Oakridge Kitchens into this family's home, knowing the particular requirements and their discerning taste. We were not disappointed. The Oakridge Kitchens team handled all the aspect of this job in a very professional manner and much to our customers' delight. We will not hesitate to bring Oakridge Kitchen again to handle more jobs for us.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!