Category :
36-5 Mendota Rd Etobicoke , ON MY8 1E8
Owner/Manager:
Charles Newman

Robin Hood Renovations

Company Profile STOP STOP STOP! NOW THAT WE HAVE YOUR ATTENTION WOULD YOU LIKE TO SAVE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY? Every Year hundreds of home owners will find themselves dealing with a difficult out of control renovation that cost them much more than they ever imagined. Visit our website for more details. ...

You Might Also Consider

Perfect Painters & Home Renovation Services

perfectHandyman.jpg

I was able to schedule an estimate quickly and Rocco laid out all costs clearly. The painters were always on time and...

David Bryant from Toronto 1 Apr 16, 2014

Reviews for Robin Hood Renovations

Show:

Oct 04, 2012, SCARBOROUGH

From the beginning the project was managed very professionally and all the costs were upfront. Much time was invested with the designer so that the look I wanted could be realized within my price range. The work itself was done timely and professionally and they were always open to suggestions. Any changes that I wanted which would incur extra costs were given to me upfront so I could make the decision as to go ahead or not. Towards the end of the project there were some issues with timing and delays, some of which were out of their hands (ie delay with the kitchen countertops, kitchen cabinets stained the wrong colour). While it was frustrating at times, they always kept in touch and followed through at the end. The quality of the work was very good overall and they have been back to fix and touch up some items. I would recommend this company without reservations.

Mar 14, 2012, North York

These guys really know what they're doing. I had them come out to do a few jobs at my shop and they were so helpful and professional that I see no need to ever use any other handyman service again I will always call Robin Hood Renovations from now on if I need anything done.

Feb 29, 2012, BOLTON

WOW! These two are a force to be reckoned with! Victoria and Charles were a pleasure to work with from start to finish. I appreciated their willingness to listen to our ideas and also give their feedback which we ended up going with, and we are very glad we did! I strongly recommend Robin Hood Renovations!

Feb 28, 2012, Richmond Hill

I got this company to do our Kitchen renovation in our family home in Richmond Hill, have the house for 10 years now and it was build in late 80s so it was due, price wasn't the cheapest, but it was definitely worth it, very clean job, neath, attention to detail, definitely worth it, the main guy really knew his stuff too.

Company Response:
Thanks Hamed it was great working with you on this Project : )

Feb 28, 2012, Mississauga

Robin Hood was an excellent choice for us and we were very please with there service throughout our project and their followup service after the project was completed. The team helped us from taking our rough design sketch ideas to a 3d drawing from that into a reality. We are planning to use them in the future and would highly reccomend their services. Thanks guys for a great job completed on time and budget. Mark

Company Response:
Hi Mark thank you for the review and recent refferals you have passed on to us we really appriciate your business. Charles
This entry did not meet HomeStars review criteria.
P.McCutcheon in Brampton Feb 26, 2012
Why am I seeing this?

Feb 25, 2012, Toronto

Charles and Victoria were great to deal with,throught my home renovations, with their expertise,group of team and with great care made the process easy, I now have a beautiful home, Im pleased with the results, is now a modern, clean and airy space, fill with light. I praise Victoria's sense of style, she understood my vision and worked with me to achieve it, and Charles care and commitment to make it happen, thank you both! I strongly recomend Robin Hood Renovations,

Company Response:
Thanks for the kind words Isley we really enjoyed working with you. : )

Aug 18, 2011, Toronto

Charles and Victoria were very patient and helpful in the initial stages with planning the renovation as we went through every possible floor plan for our tiny house before finally agreeing on the one that would work best for us. When the work was being done they were very professional and hardworking - working extremely long hours to get the work done by the deadline. They had became part of the family by the end - our 2 year old loves them!

Company Response:
Hi Mary, thanks for taking the time to write this review, you guys are our fav clients : )

Jan 12, 2011, Ancaster

I was extremely pleased with the work performed by Robin Hood Renovations in my condo unit. They were prompt, they didn't suggest "extra" work (read: unnecessary) and were very professional. They even took the time to fix something that wasn't part of what they were hired to do which was a pleasant surprise. Their work looks great and I couldn't be happier.

Company Response:
Thanks Craig, we really enjoyed working with you and your tenants.

Dec 13, 2010, THORNHILL

Victoria & Charles were the renovation dream team. Vic's style sense and dedication to our happiness was fantastic. She understood our style sensibility and made adjustments along the process to help us stay on budget and on task. We would highly recommend her counsel. Charles was an excellent project manager. He recognized that we would be the kind of clients who wanted to be involved in the process. He kept us informed daily and made miracles happen (like our custom granite in 3 days instead of 2 weeks.) Charles adeptly handled any bumps in the road and made the process very cooperative. We appreciate your attention to detail and commitment to making us happy. We love every inch of our new kitchen and owe it to you and your team.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!