Category :
1 Alberta Alberta , AB T4S1Z9
Owner/Manager:
Tayt and Laura Purdy

Purdy Renovations Inc.

Company Profile We are no longer in business. We have dissolved our corporation. Thank you for your interest!

You Might Also Consider

Alair Homes Calgary

Reviews for Purdy Renovations Inc.

Show:

Nov 24, 2010, Airdrie

Tayt and the whole crew were exceptional from start to finish. Some of the construction highlights include: -Adherence to budget -The crew really strove to understand the goal of the project and provided helpful design advice along the way. -Purdy Renovations committed themselves to completing the job on time. They were there almost every day until the project was completed, ensuring a much shorter turnaround as compared to other estimates. -Attention to detail was impressive. Every aspect of the job was well thought out. -Tile work was impressive and creative. -The initial quote was much more detailed than other estimates. This gave us a lot of confidence in their ability to deliver. -Everyone was very considerate of our family schedule and yappy dog. We have already contracted Purdy Renovations to do our next project. Purdy will be very busy as they deliver exceptional value. Book your project before Purdy is no longer Calgary/Airdrie's best kept secret.

Company Response:
Clint, it's been great working with you on your basement development. Thanks so much for your kind words and can't wait to get started on your next project! Tayt

Nov 17, 2010, Calgary

My wife and I had crown moulding installed in our livingroom, kitchen and main floor bathroom. The job was done by 2 very skilled and friendly craftsmen. The job entailed shaving down popcorn ceilings, install of crown moulding, caulking of all joints, seems and nail holes and a very thourough clean-up. We were very pleased with the end result and would recommend this company without hesitation.

Company Response:
AJ, so glad that you chose us to do your crown moulding. Thanks so much! Tayt

Nov 14, 2010, Airdrie

We definetly made the right choice with Purdy Renovations. They have exceptional customer service, and any questions/concerns were addressed promptly. Tayt and his crew did a fantastic job and I have and will continue to recommend them to others. Thanks Tayt!

Company Response:
Thanks for choosing us to complete your project! We really appreciate your positive feedback. Tayt

Nov 10, 2010, Calgary

My Family and I were extreamly happy with Purdy Renovations Inc. Tayt and his team did a fantastic job of developing our basement. The guys treated my home with respect and consideration. They worked hard and cleaned up after themselves. From the get go Purdy Renovations Inc was a pleasure to work with and they will be my first call for my next project. Thanks Tayt! Great Job!

Company Response:
Jen, thanks so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure developing your basement. Tayt

Sep 20, 2010, AIRDRIE

When I needed this project completed I was new to this area and took the chance of calling a company whose ad I had seen in the locaal paper. I am very happy that I did take this chance. I am very happy with the end result. The two gentlement who completed this project did it in a timely and professional manner. I would highly recommend this company. Best of luck in the future in getting you company establihed. If I require any more projects completed I will definitely contact this company. Thanks.

Company Response:
Thanks Doris! We're glad you're enjoying your finished project and look forward to working with you again. Tayt Purdy

Jul 31, 2010, Calgary

Our experience with Purdy Renovations has been positive. He is knowledgeable, punctual, professional and his prices have been fair. His work product has also been very good. We will be using him again in the future and would have no problem recommending him to friends.

Company Response:
Hi Joanne, Thanks so much for the positive review. We look forward to working more with you in the future! We appreciate your feedback. Laura Purdy

Jul 31, 2010, Airdrie

Met with Tayt Purdy on a Sunday and he started my various jobs the following day! Extremely knowledgeable, meticulous, great attention to detail, great at answering questions and explaining things. I was so impressed with his work that I kept adding more jobs to the list! He really went above and beyond to ensure I was pleased. Very professional, on-time and a pleasure to do business with. Will definitely use Purdy Renovations again as other home-improvement jobs come up. Many thanks, too, to his employee who did the back-breaking job of all of the digging, that couldn't have been easy! To sum up, my boring back yard was very quickly transformed into a beautiful aesthetically pleasing place to relax.

Company Response:
Hi Lisa, Tayt really enjoyed transforming your backyard. Thanks so much for your positive review. We look forward to working more with you in the future. Laura Purdy

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!