Category :
JAY C
Hours:

we_haul moving and storage

Company Profile

Welcome to We-Haul - a full service moving and storage company located in the GTA, serving all of Ontario.

At WE-HAUL every move is unique, we understand that no two moves can be treated the same way. We tailor your move to fit your time frame, personality and special requirements, and with our no hidden fees or extra charges guarantee you can rest assure that WE-HAUL stands by their rates.

more...
Servicing:

Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Etobicoke, Milton, Pickering, Oshawa, Whitby, Stouffville, Markham, Vaughan, King City, Barrie, Richmond Hill, Aurora, New Market, Cambridge, Hamilton, Oakville, Guelph, Waterloo-Kitchener, Bolton

Reviews for we_haul moving and storage

Nov 03, 2013, Old Toronto

These guys are great! I hired them to move all my stuff from an apartment to my new house. They were quick, efficient, and very careful with my things. Very professional and they offered me a better price than all the other companies I had contacted. I definitely recommend them for any moving services.

Jun 12, 2013, East York

I called Marc at We-Haul on Jun 10/13 to pick up some dirt/gravel and wood left over from a deck reno. Marc was very accomodating to my work schedule. He came the next day. They were ontime, very polite, professional, clean and fast! I would use these guys again and recommend these guys to anyone looking to get rid of their junk.

May 17, 2013, Markham

We were referred to We-Haul by some friends who had used them and were happy with their work. When we called them, they gave us an estimate over the phone. On the day of the move, they arrived on time, worked efficiently and were very accommodating and eager to satisfy our requests. Their price was reasonable. We will definitely use them again!

Mar 15, 2013, Whitby

I purchased a piano from kijiji and the only condition was that I move it. Well I called We Haul and they were very professional and courteous. I will definately use them again.

Jan 22, 2013, Toronto

Its been a year since we used this company so i can't remember how much it cost but we do remember how impressed we were with Andy and his partner, for the job, They were on time, polite and very careful with all our items. The price was very reasonable and if you have everything packed properly they are very efficient and timely with the move. My sister used them as well and was very happy.

Helpful? Yes No
What could this company do to improve their services?
have more protective material for furniture/clothes.

Jan 17, 2013, Toronto

We've had bad moving experiences in the past. We used we haul twice in the span of a year and both times they were professional, on time and very friendly. Moreover, they gave us a break on the pricing by not rounding down the minutes instead of rounding up and charging us for another full hour

Jan 15, 2013, Toronto

We_Haul Moving and Storage performed a great job moving my furniture and belongings from a one-bedroom apartment into a house. They were very professional, arrived on time, took a great care in handling my things and completed within an estimated time frame. They were very courteous and accommodating. I recommend them highly.

Jan 10, 2013, Toronto

I would highly recommend this company. The moving crew was skilled and professional throughout the entire process. They were on time, efficient and completed the job within the timeframe discussed. They moved all my stuff without any scratches, and took the time to ensure all boxes and furniture were placed where we wanted them. We-Haul gave me a very competitive price and adapted to my schedule. A very positive experience!

Dec 27, 2012, THORNHILL

Andy took my time/boxes guesstimate over the phone and did not want to come to do his own estimate , even though i suggested him to do so. He came with his partner , worked for 3 hours and excused himself "having to go for another job..."..???!!!...left 20% of the work UNDONE...Andy promised to call me in order to come and finish the job.....I am still waiting.... Not recommended.

Dec 12, 2012, Toronto

These guys were great they were very well equipped to handle my large move and were extremely well mannered and punctual. They were also very accommodating I had a few last minute changes and they mad sure everything worked out. I would highly recommend these guys not only was the service great they were very reasonably priced.

Company Profile

Whether your move is big or small, we will work with you individually to develop a comprehensive plan to transport your belongings with efficiency and ease.

Don't be fooled by cheaper rates that at the end mean trouble and over paying, trust on WE-HAUL guaranteed rates period.

Check our website for helpful moving tips and to submit your quotes.

Products & Services

Products
We have a wide variety of moving and packing products. As about our promotion with every booking!!!
Services
Packing - moving - unpacking - piano movers - office - residential - commercial
Specialties
Ask about our U-HAUL specials

Credentials & Financial Information

Cash, Visa
Cash, Visa,Debit and Master card
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!