Category :
Erran Fichman
Hours:
Not a retail store

Fichman Furniture & Radiator Covers

Company Profile Please visit our facebook page for more complete reviews and photos of our work. facebook. com/ fichmanfurniture

You Might Also Consider

Classic Touch Upholstery

Maria was great to work with and fair in her pricing. I love the finished product! She was way ahead of schedule in...

Lou from Caledon 5 Feb 17, 2014

Reviews for Fichman Furniture & Radiator Covers

Nov 23, 2012, Toronto

Ordering online based just on my husbands measurements of the rads in my daughters room made me nervous but how pleasantly surprised I was. Not only was it easy to choose with lovely finishes and other options... installing it was made simple with the video tutorial they have online. Once installed, it looked beautiful in my daughters room and we have 2 others to order.

Jun 21, 2012, PORTLAND

Fichman was immensely accommodating, helping us finish up with the 2 radiator covers that we messed up on measuring. It means a lot that they went the extra mile, and as people ooh and ahh over our covers, we will definitely recommend them and say "great customer service"! Thanks, Erran, and everyone at Fichman!

Jun 06, 2012, LONG BEACH

Review has Multiple Versions 1

Unfortunately my product was damaged in the mail, but the owner of the company called me to apologized and assured me it would get out immediately. I was impressed for an owner of a company to call me. Can't wait for my cover.

Helpful? Yes No
This review has been flagged for verification.
m.l. in Brookline Dec 02, 2011
Why am I seeing this?

Nov 20, 2011, Toronto

Looking for Well made Radiators is not an easy task and when we found Fichman Furniture we were pleasantly surprised. We had never ordered carpentry work online before but found the process easy and user friendly. The options were fantastic and the guides provided online for measuring and ordering were great. Once our Radiator cover was ready, installation was simple and the product was beautiful. We are very happy with the end product and overall experience and we will be ordering 2 more rads in the coming months.

Apr 14, 2011, Toronto

We purchased 3 radiator covers from Fichman Furniture and they are absolutely beautiful. Aaron came to my home to measure the living room, dining room and hallway rads, and in 3 weeks the covers were ready. We opted for the covers to be delivered and installed and all went very well. I highly recommend Fichman Furniture and Radiator Covers what you see on their website and the design options you select will be exactly what you get! I will be going back for my bedroom and basement rads! Thanks so much!

Apr 13, 2010, Toronto

I recently purchased 4 radiator covers from Fichman and couldn't be happier. They built my CUSTOM order in a week and a half and were a real pleasure to deal with. They have excellent attention to detail and were super friendly and accomodating, and even delivered them assembled. I've already recommended them to quite a few of my friends, as everyone who sees my rad covers asks where I got them. I like that their products are all locally made as well.

Apr 09, 2010, East York

I had wanted to cover my ugly old radiators for years but the quotes I received from local contractors were ridiculously high. I happened to find fichman's website by accident one day and was pleasantly surprised to find that their radiator covers cost half as much. I decided to do my whole house and must say that I am in love with my radiator covers. They completely change the look of the room. The covers are not only absolutely beautiful, but they are very well made and I wish I had found them years ago. Their customer service is excellent and it only took 2 weeks for them to deliver my assembled covers!! I couldn't be happier and highly recommend this fantastic company and their beautiful products to all my friends.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!