Category :
Owner/Manager:
Doug Chuhran
Hours:
8:30 - 4:30 weekdays

HY-GRADE STEEL ROOFING SYSTEMS LTD.

Company Profile

Don't RENT another shingled roof. Ontario's #1 and original permanent steel roofing solution is manufactured and installed by Hy-Grade Steel Roofing System since 1988. Its unique design is made in Ontario for Ontario's temperature extremes. Metal expands and contracts. The metal roofing system better be designed for it. Hy-Grade's is.

more...
Servicing:

From North Bay to Niagara, from Windsor to the Ottawa Valley and everywhere in between, Hy-Grade installs its permanent steel roofing system all year round, even in the dead of winter.

Reviews for HY-GRADE STEEL ROOFING SYSTEMS LTD.

Nov 30, 2012, Hamilton

We are 100% happy with the whole procedure from beginning to end. The representative was very professional and knowledgeable and he followed up on every phase of the work. The installation crew worked through record-setting heat in July and did a beautiful job. Everyone says that it compliments the style of our home and has added considerably to its appearance. Overall, considering that we will never have to buy another roof, the price was very reasonable. Another bonus- it's all Canadian! We just love it and highly recommend HY-GRADE to anyone not wanting to waste their money on asphalt roofing that may last only 6-7 years as ours did.

Company Response:
What a wonderful testimonial! We're very glad your experience with Hy-Grade mirrored what so many of the almost 11,000 Hy-Grade customers have had over the last 25 years. Thanks again and welcome to the Hy-Grade Family.

Nov 22, 2012, Toronto

We decided to replace our old roof with a metal one, and after considering aluminum vs steel went with a steel roof. The folks at Hy-Grade provided an excellent service from the quote to the follow-up stages. We got a durable, quiet, and insulating roof that really adds value to the neighbourhood and our home.

Company Response:
That's great! You've expressed what Hy-Grade customers often say, "it's quiet". That's a still-common myth, that it's noisy. Especially because Hy-Grade straps with wood, to which our permanet steel shakes are attached, a 5-6cm sound attenuating space exists between the old shingles and shakes. While dampening any sounds this space also helps ventilate your attic saving energy/money in the summer. That along with proper attic insulation will save you money in the winter. Be sure to let us know how much energy savings you experience. We really appreciate your trust. Thanks again.

May 17, 2012, ALFRED

I love my new Hy-Grade Steel Roof. My roof no longer leaks and it looks great. The weather was miserable during the install but the crew were great, very friendly and did a few little extras for me such as re-installing some of my aluminum flashings that had been blown off in previous wind storms. I used to dread going out to check my roof after a good thunderstorm - now I look forward to it!

Company Response:
What great comments about Hy-Grade. Thank you. Your comments are echoed in so many words in the surveys we receive from lots of our customers. We're glad you took the time to share your comments here. Thank you again.

Mar 15, 2012, London

Hy-Grade did an amazing job installing a new roof on my 90-year old home. I didn't want another asphalt shingle roof, after the early failure of my previous two roofing jobs. Other metal roofing companies were not able to install matching siding on the sides of my dormers, but this was no problem for Hy-Grade and it was great only having to deal with one company for all of the work. Everyone was exceptional: the salesman who provided the quote, the office staff, the installation crew and even the guy they sent to inspect the completed job. The installers were an amazing group of guys - always professional and very helpful. .....and now I'm dry and I have a roof that looks great!

Company Response:
Thanks Kate. We really appreciate your business and your comments. Remember about our Referral Rewards program. For any interested people who YOU give us their contract info BEFORE we learn about their interest any other way we'll give you $400 if they join the Hy-Grade Family just like you did. Call us toll free at (855) HY-GRADE or email us at [email protected] with their name, address and phone number, again before we learn about their interest any other way. Thanks again, Hy-Grade Steel Roofing System

Jan 15, 2012, Dundas

Sales representative was a highly professional and knowledgable person. Looking forward to having our roofing problems solved permanently instead of having to deal with renewing the roof every 10 to 15 years, we will save money in the long run.

Company Response:
Thanks Frank. We really appreciate your comments. It is peace-of-mind a decision for a permanent steel roofing solution from Hy-Grade brings, a lifetime worth. Be sure to let us know of anyone interested about also joining the Hy-Grade Family, going forward (new business only), and we'll pay you $400 if they join the "family" too. Thanks again, Hy-Grade Steel Roofing System

Dec 17, 2011, CAMBRIDGE

I contacted HY-GRADE to install a roof over my previous due to the aged roof. HY-Grade, for the most part, did a very good job. Recently, however, there was leakage in the roof. But a call to HY-Grade solved the problem almost instantly. Within one day of the call, the problem was immediate solved. I was not 100%, however, there should not be leakage in the first place, and HY-GRADE did not offer to repair the tiles that got wet.

Company Response:
So sorry Bob. We've searched our records high and low and can't find you based on your HomeStar name and city. I'd really like to respond specifically to your situation so please contact me so I can locate your file.

Sep 27, 2011, Hamilton

Needed a new roof.... Met them at the home show....wow - awesome job I love our new roof and have a 50 year warranty....most of all, we have no more leaks. Recommended the company to my neighbour and she has put a new steel roof on as well. Paul

Company Response:
Thanks Paul. Hope you earned Referral Rewards ($400) for your referral to Hy-Grade of your neighbour. You did if you were the one who called or emailed Hy-Grade with their name, address and phone number BEFORE we learned about their interest any other way. Please keep that in mind for the future. Just be sure to refer them to Hy-Grade as well as refer Hy-Grade to them. Otherwise we end up paying for the same lead twice. Thanks again for posting your kind words at HomeStars.com

May 21, 2009, Hamilton

very efficient. Measured with an estimate given. A deposit of 20% was given. 1/2 of the balance was given on delivery of supplies and the remainer was paid on completion of the roof. The roof was started about 2 days after delivery of the supplies and it was done in just over a day. They cleaned up and a follow up call was done. All paid by VISA for the points.

Company Response:
Thanks Luvan. So sorry no one from Hy-Grade has responded to your kind words until now. We had several listings, a couple which we didn't even know about, until very recently. We really appreciate your business almost three years ago. Hy-Grade Steel Roofing System

Company Profile

Permanent solve roofing problems
Brands
Hy-Grade's #1 and original steel roofing shake
Styles
One style, the best one designed to handle Ontario's temperature extremes
Specialties
Keeping your old asphalt roof out of the landfill

Credentials & Financial Information

1988
Why would you want to return a permanent Hy-Grade steel roofing system that lasts a lifetime?
Cash, cheque, MC/V, debit, financing with leading lending institutions w/ great rates, secured/unsecured, fixed/variable. $115/month average/typical.
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED
50 year NO-LEAK, Lifetime WORKMANSHIP.

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!