Category :

AMAZON HARDWOOD CENTER INC

You Might Also Consider

Alliance Floor Source

Best of_logo.JPG

Alliance recently installed approximately 900 square feet of laminate flooring in our basement. It was a pleasure dealing...

S in Etobicoke 2 Mar 17, 2014

Reviews for AMAZON HARDWOOD CENTER INC

Apr 08, 2014, Thornhill

Great selection, quality Canadian hardwood, quality work installing the floor. Visited their showroom on Norfinch/Steeles and then picked up floor in Markham warehouse. Good work installing the floor, only 4-5% wasted (10% is the guideline) so I only needed 16 bundles for the room. To save money, I removed the carpet myself, prepared the subfloor, picked up hardwood from warehouse and installed baseboard myself. Highly recommended company, will use in the future!

Jan 14, 2014, Whitchurch Stouffville

We had Amazon Hardwood install hardwood flooring on the second floor of our home immediately after we moved in. We are so happy! It looks great and was done at a great price.

Jan 03, 2014, Brampton

I have been looking for flooring for my home for sometime. I have gone into several flooring places with little help. I stopped by Amazon for a quick look. The Sales person Jen was very helpful. She didn't rush me and took the time to explain things. I noticed others waiting to speak with her and they didn't mind waiting. I purchased my flooring and arranged for installation and when to pick up the stock. I had an emergency the day I was to pick up the flooring and called Jen. She was kind enough to wait about 20 mins. after the store closed. Thanks Jen and will use and recommend Amazon to my friends.

Dec 30, 2013, Brampton

Review has Multiple Versions 2

I came to the Brampton location to purchase flooring for my home. I had already purchased from you once and what a mistake it was coming back! The salesrep Jen was extremely rude and basically told me to go shop somewhere else because I asked her to honor the same price. I have never experienced such appalling service ANYWHERE in my life. My suggestion train your staff not to yell and be rude with the customers.... i watched them do the same thing to 2 other customers during my 10 min in the store. I unfortunately had to make a purchase due to my timelines in my project but i promise you that will be the last time and i will be sure to advise anyone i speak to to do the same

Nov 11, 2013, North York

I just bought a home and with most new home buyers I wanted to renovate. I went to Brampton hardwood and was dealing with a woman there. She was rude talked down to me so I told her I would think about it. I then went over to amazon to check out what they had. I ended up placing and order with them that very day. The woman I was dealing with Jen was so helpful. I will be going back there when I am ready to do my up stairs and basement.

Jun 07, 2013, Scarborough

A simple 12x18 room of 216 sqft ended up costing material for 256 sqft. Owner says too bad. Installer says there was very little waste and I say I got ripped off. Where did the 40 sqft of Jatoba Orinoco Hardwood go? Very disappointed .

Apr 11, 2013, Old Toronto

first i would like to thank this crew,They brought great skill and expertise with them to my place.i bought Mericer Maple graphite hardwood for my condo and i will probably use the same one for my other condo. i did my research and i am pretty certain that their price was fair.My wife is satisfied with this work and so am i

Feb 20, 2013

I was looking to renovate my office space and my contractor suggested we go with hardwood floor for a nicer and professional look. After going to different store for the entire weekend we found amazon hardwood center on the net and find their closest location to us on Norfinch dr. They had a great selection of hardwood and laminate, sales person was friendly and accommodating and we end up we a great price and the quality of the wood was very nice. they send over professional installers and finish the job quick and clean.

Feb 15, 2013, Richmond Hill

After spending a frustrating weekend shopping around for hardwood floor, we arrived upon Amazon Hardwood Center's shiny showroom! The staff treated us with the out-most respect and courtesy. We did not feel like we are dealing with a salesperson, rather with people who have known us for a long time. And after adding up the prices, we realized they are offering the best price for the best quality we have seen so far. It was a no brainier, we had to buy from Amazon Hardwood!

Jan 27, 2013, Hamilton

after shopping around for a while we ended up at Amazon hardwood center at their Toronto location on Norfinch Dr. they had a great selection and everything was in stock as well. The sales rep was professional and friendly and help making the decision real easy for us. Excellent pricing due to their great sales promotion they had at the time, which apparently they offer through out the year frequently. Installation went with out a hitch and as promised. Great company to buy hardwood from we were highly satisfied with our purchase and will also recommend them to others.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!