Category :
Jean-Francois Larente
Hours:
M-F 8-4

KinLar Insulation

Company Profile Insulation contractors serving Ottawa and Eastern Ontario, specialising in spray foam insulation. KinLar Insulation Inc. is the natural choice for residential and commercial insulation projects no matter how large we have the resources. Genuinely committed to minimizing energy costs and reducing environmental impact, we specialize in eco-friendly spray foam insulation, ...

You Might Also Consider

Insulation Home Services - Comfort Insulation

We had an inspection of our home before we sold it and realized that our attic insulation was insufficient so we had...

BackToShovelling from Nepean 5 Mar 20, 2014

Reviews for KinLar Insulation

Show:

Dec 05, 2011, OXFORD MILLS

My experience with Kinlar can be summed up in one word: Excellent. From the estimate from Todd, to the installation by JF, the job was excellent and to the penny of the estimate. In fact, Todd's suggestions saved us close to $1000! Everyone who has seen the result has commented on how nicely it was finished. We'll definitely keep them in mind for our next project as well.

Company Response:
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience Louis, customer service is a priority with us and we're always thrilled to hear we're hitting the mark.

Dec 02, 2011, ORLÉANS

These guys did an amazing job for us....service, service, service all the way. My contractor liked these guys so much he said he'll use them on his next job for sure.

Company Response:
Thank you very much Renée. We're glad to hear you're happy!

Dec 02, 2011, WINCHESTER SPRINGS

I had my attic insulated this week by KinLar Insulation and it was a great choice. Service was excellent, they were courteous, professional, I was given detailed infromation about the product and work to be done and all calls were returned promptly. I would highly recommend Kinlar Insulation and if fact have done so.

Company Response:
Thanks for taking the time to share your KinLar experience. It was a pleasure helping you through this process. Thank you for referring us, it is greatly appreciated.

Nov 29, 2011

I would not recommend this company. First there was -- who was responsible for the cost of removing the bat insulation where the spray foam was being installed in the crawl space. There was no mention of it on the original quote so I believed it was covered in the $$ figure. Upon arrival of the crew I was quoted a figure of $675.00 + tax. When the owner arrived on site it was clear $200.00+ would be a better price, but IF it had been made clear in the first place, we could have done the removal ourself and saved $200.00+ Second, someone wasn't paying attention when doing to blow in insulation. The hose came apart outside and there was insulation all over -- up the side of the house, in a large juniper bush and about 2ft on the ground. The crew attempted to clean it up but dusk was falling and it was difficult to see what was snow and what was insulation. Needless to say we still have clean up to do ourselves. Third, when I went to put the closet back together (hatch to the attic is in a bedroom closet) the hatch didn't seem to be seated properly ....... I wondered ....... sure enough an email to Kinlar revealed with all the confusion around the exploding hose outside they FORGOT to insulate the hatch. An appointment was set (6 days later!) for them to return to finish the job. As I type this note they are 10 min. away from missing the 9 - 11am timeframe for the appointment. Unfortunately, I paid by cheque and it has cleared the bank. If I had paid by credit card I would be refusing the charge until the job is complete. Of course, according to their terms, if you pay by credit card on the day of -- it costs an extra 3%

Company Response:
This result was definitely not typical of the KinLar approach where customer satisfaction & quality workmanship remain as our priority. Our proven track record has been built upon word of mouth and extremely satisfied customers. We love the great reviews and are thankful, but in this particular and highly unique case, we still try to welcome this input as we humbly strive to learn from ALL customers' opinions. We have taken the necessary steps to improve on the issue cited by this client. We have always offered a two-year comprehensive warranty for product & workmanship and when/if issues arise, we deal with them professionally and courteously.

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!