Category :
Jean-Francois Larente
Hours:
M-F 8-4

KinLar Insulation

Company Profile Insulation contractors serving Ottawa and Eastern Ontario, specialising in spray foam insulation. KinLar Insulation Inc. is the natural choice for residential and commercial insulation projects no matter how large we have the resources. Genuinely committed to minimizing energy costs and reducing environmental impact, we specialize in eco-friendly spray foam insulation, ...

You Might Also Consider

Insulation Home Services - Comfort Insulation

We had an inspection of our home before we sold it and realized that our attic insulation was insufficient so we had...

BackToShovelling from Nepean 5 Mar 20, 2014

Reviews for KinLar Insulation

Show:

Nov 15, 2012, Kanata

The Bridgemans from Kemptville. We had our attic insulated and vents installed this past week by Kinlar,. The boys were very pleasant, and efficient, both before, during and after the job was done. Easy to talk to, and very knowledgeble about the product. No mess, no fuss. Well done, and would recommend Kinlar for any insulating jobs.

Oct 24, 2012, Ottawa

The crew did a really great job! The work was done thoroughly and work area cleaned up completely. The job turned out to be a bit bigger than they estimated, but Kinlar honoured their estimate.

Company Response:
Thank you for taking the time to write a review Heather! KinLar Insulation always provides fixed priced estimates, it's easier for a customer to know what to expect and it avoids surprises. When something changes on site, we try our level best to honour our original quote and in the large majority (almost all) cases we're able to do so. Thanks!

Apr 02, 2012, ALEXANDRIA

The work was very well done and the men you sent to do the job were very polite and answered the questions I had without hesitation and honestly. Thanks for the sevice you provided and I would and have recommended you to my friends and associates.

Jan 12, 2012, ARNPRIOR

Very good company to deal with. The salesman knew his stuff. Work was great too. However it left me in a lurch as the foam must be covered by law and they do not do fireproofing spray, So I had to hire a second foam company to do that after the fact. Would recommend them.

Company Response:
It's with great pleasure that again, after hearing comments and constructive feedback we now offer fireproofing services. We've gone through the training, we have our material ready and our fireproofing equipment arrives today! We now offer turn-key solution for areas of work that require special attention. Thank you very much Steve, J.F.

Dec 13, 2011, CARLETON PLACE

Kinlar was great to work with! Tod & JF were very patient with changes to the work and the schedule, and always responded quickly to my emails. Their crew was professional and answered all my questions, letting me watch them set up & begin work. They showed up on time, quickly completed all the prep work and worked late to ensure the job was done right. I've recommended them to my contractors and I'm looking forward to working with them again on my next project!

Company Response:
Thanks for the kind words Melanie. You guys were great to work with as well! It was a great project.

Dec 06, 2011, NORTH GOWER

I would recommend these guys and have! I had two old barns that were converted into an insulated and comfortable space. I will be using them in the future when the next project is tackled. Always very professional and neat.

Company Response:
Thanks Brenda! We've added a third spray foam rig to our fleet. We did this now to ensure that our availability for the busy season wasn't affected. Hopefully your business is doing well and everything is up and running!

Dec 05, 2011, KEMPTVILLE

A few weeks ago, I contacted KinLar in order to get an estimate on adding insulation to my attic. They came promptly and I was impressed with the representative who took the time to explain the details of the work to be done. The work team showed up at the prescribed time, did the work efficiently and left my house in perfect order. I was impressed with the professional service provided and I would recommend KinLar to family and friends without any hesitation.

Company Response:
Thank you very much for the feedback Jocelyne. We try to leave the work area in the state we'd like to see our own homes left in. Enjoy the lack of ice damming this winter!

Dec 05, 2011, Nepean

Kinlar insulation is THE best renovation company I have ever dealt with. They are not only extremely friendly and approachable, but they accommodated several last minute changes to scheduling as well as promptly replied to all my enquiries whether by email or phone. They understood my needs right away and did the job promptly and cleaned up afterwards. They were always on time and completed the job in a timely manner. I will have my basement completed this month and have had Kinlar back to finish my many insulation needs 5 times now, for different areas of the house. They are absolutely the best at what they do, and they will always be the ones that I call for my insulation needs, no questions asked.

Company Response:
Wow Nana, Those are very kind words! We always work extremely hard on ensuring that our customers' schedules are not affected. In fact in most projects, we pride ourselves in being the guys who can get you back on track if other parts of the project didn't go so well. Thanks very much for the business! J.F.

Dec 05, 2011, KEMPTVILLE

Built a new building to run children's day camps from so wanted it well insulated, draft free and no concerns of mold or insulation settling down the road. Kinlar was prompt coming out to estimate. Showed up as scheduled. Did an excellent job in less time then originally anticipated and even made suggestions saving us money in the end. We have used them for 3 projects now and will use them next time we have insulating to do.

Company Response:
Hey Carla, Thanks for sharing! We're looking forward to the next phase of your project!

Dec 05, 2011, KEMPTVILLE

Great company to deal with! Tod, was very helpful and honest as I had done my homework about spray foam insulation and was aware of what may be discussed and not discussed. I didn't have to ask the questions as Tod was very forth coming about the product and their procedures. JF was very accomidating in setting up a date for installation and kept in touch with me regularly with updated status on their schedule. Answered all my concerns quickly. Crew did great work! Can't wait to move in! Thank you Kinlar!!! Only down side was that you have to spend an extra 3% to use visa and collect my points.

Company Response:
Once again, we thank you for the very positive feedback. Although our policy on credit card transactions is published on our formal quotes, it seems to have caused some confusion. The plain truth is that the credit card companies charge us a premium for processing transactions. We realize that this is a convenience fee but now recognize that the convenience does cover the buyer and the seller. To this end, we are pleased to report that we will no longer apply a credit card surcharge on credit card transactions nor will we bury it in our pricing. It's quite plainly just the cost of doing business. We value your feedback!

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!