Categories :
Drainage Contractors Waterproofing
Address:
50 Airview road unit 18 Toronto , ON M9W 4K9
Owner/Manager:
Dryshield Water Solutions Corp.
Hours:
M-Su 24 hours

Dryshield Water Solutions Corp.

Company Profile

Thank you for taking the time to visit our Homestars page!

more...
Servicing:

Toronto, GTA,Ahmic Harbour, Ajax, Algonquin Highlands, Alliston, Alton, Angus, Ashburn, Aurora, Bala, Baldwin, Barrie, Baysville, Beaumaris, Beaverton, Beeton, Belle Ewart, Bethany, Blackstock, Bobcaygeon, Bolsover, Bolton, Bond Head, Borden, Bowmanville, Bracebridge, Bradford, Brampton, Brechin, Britt, Brougham, Burks Falls, Burnt River, Byng Inlet, Caesarea, Caledon, CaledonEast, Caledon Village, Cambray, Cameron, Campbellcroft, Cannington, Cavan, Cedar Point, Cedar Valley, Cheltenham, Christian Island, Churchill, Claremont, Coboconk, Cobourg, Coldwater, Concord, Cookstown, Courtice, Creemore, Cumberland Beach, Dorset, Dunchurch, Dunsford, Duntroon, Dwight, Eagle Lake, East Gwillimbury, East York, Egbert, Elmvale, Emsdale, Etobicoke, Everett, Fenelon Falls, Gilford, Glen Huron, Glencairn, Gooderham, Goodwood, Gormley, Grand Valley, Gravenhurst, Greenbank, Greenwood, Haliburton, Hampton, Hawkestone, Haydon, Hillsdale, Holland Landing, Honey Harbour, Honeywood, Hornings Mills, Huntsville, Inglewood, Innisfil, Irondale, Jacksons Point, Janetville, Katrine, Kearney, Kendal, Keswick, Kettleby, Kilworthy, King City, Kinmount, Kirkfield, Kleinburg, Lake Of Bays, Laurel, Leaskdale, Lefroy, Lindsay, Lisle, Little Britain, Locust Hill, Longford Mills, Loretto, Mactier, Magnetawan, Manilla, Mansfield, Maple, Markham, Mckellar, Midhurst, Midland, Milford Bay, Millbrook, Minden, Minesing, Minett, Mississauga, Moonstone, Mount Albert, Nestleton Station, New Lowell, Newcastle, Newmarket, Newtonville, Nobel, Nobleton, Norland, North York, Nottawa, Novar, Oakwood, Orangeville, Orillia, Oro, Oro Station, Orono, Orton, Oshawa, Palgrave, Parry Sound, Pefferlaw, Penetanguishene, Perkinsfield, Peterborough, Phelpston, Pickerel, Pickering, Pointe-au-baril-station, Pontypool, Port Carling, Port Hope, Port Mcnicoll, Port Perry, Port Sandfield, Port Severn, Port Sydney, Prince Albert, Queensville, Rama, Richmond Hill, River Drive Park, Roches Point, Rosemont, Rosseau, Sandford, Scarborough, Schomberg, Seagrave, Sebright, Severn Bridge, Shanty Bay, Sharon, Shelburne, South River, Sprucedale, Stayner, Stouffville, Sunderland, Sundridge, Sutton West, Terra Cotta, Thornhill, Thornton, Toronto, Torrance, Tottenham, Udora, Unionville, Utopia, Utterson, Uxbridge, Vaughan, Victoria Harbour, Warminster, Wasaga Beach, Washago, Waubaushene, West Guilford, Whitby, Whitevale, Willow Beach, Windermere, Woodbridge, Woodville, Wyebridge, Wyevale, York, Zephyr, Harwood, Grafton, Keene, Lakefield, Omemee

Reviews for Dryshield Water Solutions Corp.

Show:

Mar 20, 2012, Windsor

Well I was a little hesitant about getting the work done from the inside, but Jesse assured me that the process was an excellant solution and after the estimate he even gave me a brand new umbrella with the Dryshield logo on it. I haven't had anymore problems and am very grateful. Thanks Dryshield.

Mar 19, 2012, BURLINGTON

Great guys, explained our issue clearly and proposed the solution in an easy to understand and fully transparent way. They finished the work in one day incredibly and we were able to move foreward with the other changes in the basement.

Company Response:
Thank you Peter for the review, our team at Dryshield is happy to hear that you were please with our services. Thanks again

Mar 03, 2012, Toronto

Every time it rained I would have to mop up the coldroom untill I called Chris at Dryshield , The crew did a great job and best of all no more mopping thanks Chris

Jan 23, 2012, East York

We hired Dryshield to perform a major repair to a crumbling section of our basement foundation. After an evaluation by a structural engineer, we learned that the damaged portion of the foundation had to be completely removed, replaced, and waterproofed. Dryshield's quote was competitive, and they were the only company to offer to remove and re-assemble my back deck for me (removal of the deck was necessary to access the damaged foundation). They performed all of the work on time, and they came in on budget. All of my questions received prompt attention from the company, and their staff members were a pleasure to deal with. They made a scary and expensive repair as painless as possible. Months later my new foundation continues to be dry and solid!

Dec 25, 2011, MAPLE

We had a crack in our cold room that needs to be fixed. we called Dryshield company to repair and fix the cracks. They came and fixed the crack very fast. They did all the work very fast and when the job was done they cleaned up after themselves. I'd recommend Dryshield company to my friends. I am happy with the service. Thank you Ryan!

Dec 23, 2011, North York

Going with the gents at Dryshield is a no brainer. They priced competitively, responded to calls and emails and kept things simple by just doing what they said they were going to do and at the price they said they were going to do it at. I'm posting 4 months after my internal waterproofing and the system is doing its things nicely to keep my basement dry. Dryshield produced the proper paper and I got my full (substantial) subsidy from the city. I only had a very minor issue with the trigger on my sump pump and Dryshield replaced it right away (no charge). These guys operate like they want to be leaders in the industry, from sales call (M.B.), to install (C.L.) to responsiveness post completion (J.M.). A few nice touches along the way – the crew chief (C.L) took the time with the finishing, a crew member thoroughly cleaned up and bothered to ask if I was happy with the tidiness of the site (doing a major reno, no other trade guys ever asked), another crew member left behind a small amount of wall liner to so I could use when another part of my reno was done (I didn’t have to ask, just offered). I’m not generally quick to slap a 10 on a service, but these guys deserve it. We come full circle, Dryshield is a no brainer.

Helpful? Yes No
What could this company do to improve their services?
Not much, they hit it right on.
Company Response:
Thank you for this great review. Our team at Dryshield is happy to hear that you had a great experience with all of our employees. The importance of our company working together as a team to make sure everything is done properly is one of our main priorities. We are excited to hear that you enjoyed our service. Thank you for supporting our beliefs.

Dec 16, 2011, East York

For seven years, I have attempted using water sealing paints, plumbers digging sump pits, baseboard systems and other corrections too numerous to count. Every heavy rain has been accompanied with my worries and prayers. None have worked completely. Two weeks ago, the hardest rain in the last four years hit our area. How amazing to find no water in my basement. Your system works beautifully.

Company Response:
Thank you for your review, and we are happy to hear that our system is the right solution. We work hard everyday to make sure our procedures and products are of the highest quality. Thank you from our team at Dryshield!

Dec 15, 2011, Windsor

I can now say that I have not had to vacuum up one single drop of water in my basement since the installation of your system. It is like night and day. Thank you so much for having a great product and a great team of professionals to work with.

Company Response:
Thank you Katherine for the review. You have helped us win "the best of" award with HomeStars because you took the time to share your experience. Our team at Dryshield would like tell you how much we appreciate your review and helping us get our name out. Thank you

Dec 14, 2011, Hamilton

I worked in construction for 23 years and have never seen a crew that worked as hard and long as your men did. We had promised the homeowner that the job would be done in one day and if it had not been for the coordination and diligence of your crew it could not have been accomplished. You guys are the best.

Dec 14, 2011, Toronto

I am very impressed with the services provided by Dryshield. We have had a leaky basement for years and finally decided to do something about it. We have 4 or 5 different quotes. Not only was Dryshield one of the most reasonably priced quotes, they were also the most professional. They took the time to thoroughly review the problem and explained in detail their recommendation. The work itself was fantastic. They were in and out within a day and cleaned everything up. The workers were very friendly and always willing to answer my questions on what they were doing. I highly recommend Dryshield to anyone having water issues.

Company Profile

Thank you for taking the time to visit our Homestars page!

We appreciate any opportunity to quote your work. Dryshield is Canadian owned and operated. We are Waterproofers, not Plumbers and we pride ourselves on focusing on one trade. Our mission is to continue providing you with the highest quality products, technologies and procedures at the most competitive price. We offer a wide range of solutions for your leaky or wet basement needs. Some of the solutions are; internal drainage systems, external waterproofing / window wells, crack injections and sump pumps.

All of our work provided is Dryshield employed and not by subcontractors. Our team at Dryshield works hard day in and day out to provide you with the highest quality of workmanship.

We are fully licensed and insured. All prices are up front with no hidden surprises. Dryshield can beat any quality competitor by a difference in cost and quality.

Things to look for that can be contributing to your wet basement:

- Are your down spouts discharging at the side of your house or are they connected into the ground?
- Is the grade sloping towards your house?
- Do you see any signs of a foundation crack?
- How old is your home is and what condition your weeping tiles are in?

If you have a wet basement and need a waterproofing company for your basement waterproofing needs contact Dryshield today!

www.waterproofingservice.com or 1-800-277-5411

waterproofing, waterproof, water proof, water proofing, wet basement, cracks, leaks, Flooded basement, wet carpet, waterproof basement, basement waterproofing, basement waterproof, crawl space, dry basement, crack injections, waterproofing service, foundation, repair, house, home, concrete waterproofing, waterproofing systems, waterproofing contractors, waterproofing basements, commercial waterproofing, waterproofing membrane, concrete waterproof, foundation waterproof, basement systems, basement repair, basement drainage, Besment water leaks, basement water leak, basement water, dry basement, basement mold, basement floor, basement wall, basement walls, basement sump pump, sump pumps, water crawl space, crawl space water, wet crawl space, basement wall leak, carpet water damage, basement crawl space, basement cracks, damaged water, foundation leak, foundations leaks, interior basement waterproofing, water damage, water damage repair, basement flooding solutions, waterproofing contractors
Waterproofing
Cracks in foundation
Basement cracks

Products & Services

Products
Basement waterproofing products including dimple board, Aqua bloc, rubberized urethane, poly sheeting, Weeping tile, gravel and many more. Dryshield also offers two types of foundation repair, crack injection sealing including a polyurethane and epoxy sealing.
Services
waterproofing contractors Waterproofing Foundation waterproofing Wet basement Waterproofing a basement Waterproofing basements Waterproofing the basement Basement leak Basement leaking Foundation repair Basement waterproofing Leaking basement Waterproof basement Crawl space Concrete crack repair Repair concrete cracks Crack repair restoration & sealing mould-control & removal Cracks in foundation Basement cracks waterproofing, waterproof, water proof, water proofing, wet basement, cracks, leaks, Flooded basement, wet carpet, waterproof basement, basement waterproofing, basement waterproof, crawl space, dry basement, crack injections, waterproofing service, foundation, repair, house, home, concrete waterproofing, waterproofing systems, waterproofing contractors, waterproofing basements, commercial waterproofing, waterproofing membrane, concrete waterproof, foundation waterproof, basement systems, basement repair, basement drainage, Besment water leaks, basement water leak, basement water, dry basement, basement mold, basement floor, basement wall, basement walls, basement sump pump, sump pumps, water crawl space, crawl space water, wet crawl space, basement wall leak, carpet water damage, basement crawl space, basement cracks, damaged water, foundation leak, foundations leaks, interior basement waterproofing, water damage, water damage repair, basement flooding solutions
Specialties
Always provide the highest level of professional customer service.

Credentials & Financial Information

2002
Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Check
City of Toronto License # T85-4063646
BBB, IICRC Certified Firm$2,000,000 Standard Liability Insurance
WSIB 767958AN
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED
25 Year Transferable warranty - crack injections, internal solution and external solution.

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!