Categories :
Jaroslav Huruk
Hours:

DrainCity Plumbers

Company Profile

With over 23 years of experience, we offer high quality service in waterproofing, drains, plumbing, concrete and underpinning call or click today to schedule a free estimate from one of our technician's.

Licensed & Insured.
MASTER PLUMBER: LICENCE # P20942.

CITY REBATES

SENIORS DISCOUNT

24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICES

See Our Website For Tips & Specials: http://www.DrainCity.com or e-mail us @ [email protected]

more...
Servicing:

Toronto and the GTA including; Aurora, Ajax, Burlington, Brampton, Bolton, East York, Etobicoke, Markham, Milton, Mississauga, Newmarket, North York, Oakville, Oshawa, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Woodbridge

Reviews for DrainCity Plumbers

Show:

Jul 27, 2011, Toronto

I bought my first home with an unfinished basement. Last fall I found leaks on its walls and a smell of moisture. This spring things got worse and I started to call basement waterproofing companies. I got several good quotes for my budget and finally picked up Drain city plumbers. They sounded like professionals from our first phone conversation and I liked their attention to details. Working on waterproofing they were very careful and organized. There were no long coffee breaks or waiting for equipment to arrive. They worked HARD. The result was very good and fast enough to satisfy me. Leaks and cracks dissappeared. It was a pleasant experience hiring Drain city. I can recommend them as very hardworking, reliable and trustworthy waterprofing company.

Jul 21, 2011, North York

I was very impressed with your services starting from the moment I called the office and spoke to Mary she told us how to shut off the water and then dispatched a plumber to come to our home.. Mike was there within 1 hour and charged us under $500.00 which was very impressive. I must say that the hard work and dedication portrayed by these two individuals will take your company very far. Thank-you again and I will make sure to tell all my friends about your company.

Helpful? Yes No
What could this company do to improve their services?
Take debit I had to run to the bank to get money
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
Make sure you call DrainCity and ask for Mary or Mike very knowledgable in the field of plumbing.

Jul 19, 2011, Oakville

Drains were clogged, what caused water flooding in my basement. I called several waterproofing companies around, searched in the Internet and stopped with Drain City Plumbers. Their representative determined the costs and expenses and provided me very competitive price. We signed the contract, I paid the initial amount and the guys started to work. They kindly answered my questions and explained what they did. The proccess was long and involved both exterior and interior waterproofing. I am not into details, but the result is very good. The basement walls are dry now. Also the nice addition was the basement not only better waterproofed, but also better "sound proofed", so I did there my Home TV Theatre room :)

Jul 07, 2011, CONCORD

Once came home from work I found water running on basement walls. I did some small research calling numerous plumbing companies and Draincity were the best. They gave me the most accurate estimate and detailed description of the work. Their emergency plumbers showed up in 30 minutes and worked hard to solve the problem. And though it was not a quick process, now I am happy with my new soft copper and back fill with sand water main.

Jul 02, 2011, North York

Draincity guys were reliable and honest with me from the get go. I always had a leaky basement, but this spring it was really flooded. A friend of mine recommended me DrainCity plumbers, so I called them immediately. I've got very professional consultation and the cost estimation was very accurate. After they drained the basement, they waterproofed it. It looks amazing now. I feel like we get an addition on to my house but for half the price. Thanks again guys!

Jun 27, 2011, RICHMOND HILL

I just wanted to thank Drain City for sending over Mike, who repaired two showers and a bathtub in no time! He was very friendly and explained everything as he was working. He fixed a low pressure issue in my shower that has been bothering me for months. I would highly recommend him to any friends or family members who require a plumber. And he will be the first person I call whenever I have any future problems. Thanks again Mike!

Mar 27, 2011, North York

When I contacted DrainCity after hours I was ready to leave a message instead I recieved a warm greeting from Marry. She assured me that a plumber would be dispatched Monday morning. Gus aarived Monday and I must say I was treated with outmost respect and he showed me step by step what was wrong and instead of previous estimates of over $2,000, Gus assured me that it was simple blockage that a simple snaking would fix. Till this day I have not had any problems with my drains. Thumbs up to DrainCity, Marry and Gus for the wonderful service I recieved.

Dec 10, 2010, OAKVILLE

I just had my basement waterproofed by six of your workers. One’s name is Vlad, but I don’t know the names of the others. I’m pleased to tell you what a wonderful job they’ve done. They’re very professional in the way they work. You should be very proud to have these men in your organization. I know I would be.”

Dec 10, 2010

Just want to say thanks for the wonderful waterproofing job DrainCity performed at our house. The work was completed just as they said it would. The workers explained each process to me completely. They completed the job thoroughly and promptly. Our basement was left in the condition they found it. Most importantly we did not have any leaks after the substantial rain the next day.

Nov 28, 2010, Toronto

My husband and I have used these plumbers to fix a major clogged drain in Our Brother's apartment. This clogged drain was clearly finally after trying all conventional methods ourselves...that simply did not work. These people do a through job, they are clean and tidy, they are courteous and their prices are reasonable. We have used them for a 2nd job already to replace a toilet and lead piping..Would recommend to any homeowner or apartment owner...

Company Profile

Licensed & Insured.
MASTER PLUMBER: LICENCE # P20942.

CITY REBATES

SENIORS DISCOUNT

24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICES

Credentials & Financial Information

WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!