near

Brampton , ON L6P1V6
Owner/Manager:
Rick Fronte

Lawn Stork, baby stork rental, TheStorkMarket.ca

Company Profile Ontarios premier Lawn Stork rental service, Free same day delivery to York region, Peel region, Durham region, Halton region, and Toronto. Call 416-525-5557 or 1-877-567-8675 or visit us at www. TheStorkMarket. ca

You Might Also Consider

HomeSense

This store is kind of a crap shoot, but I always check it since they do have exceptional deals when you find what you're...

Kaitlin L from Hawkesville 5 Mar 06, 2014

Reviews for Lawn Stork, baby stork rental, TheStorkMarket.ca

Show:

May 22, 2012, SCARBOROUGH

My daughter-in-law gave birth over the long May 24 weekend. She came home on the holiday Monday and was thrilled to see the Lawn Stork that Rick put up late Sunday evening in the middle of the long holiday weekend. UNBELIEVABLE SERVICE.

Apr 24, 2012, Mississauga

Found them online, Rick was great to deal with. Setup the sign on relatively short notice. Honest, straight-forward company to deal with, no hidden costs. Would definitely recommend to anyone who had a baby.

May 07, 2011, Etobicoke

We ordered a sign for a family member who was born on December 9, 2010. Rick was awesome to deal with even when he received a million calls from my crazy family members. He did a great job that my family members called Rick up again this past March when my daughter was born. My daughter had some complications at birth, so Rick was called and advised not to put the sign up just yet as she was at Sick Kids waiting to have an operation. When everything was done and my daughter was healthy and able to come home, i spoke to Rick on the phone after seeing the sign and to thank him and he was just GREAT. When i first started looking for lawn announcements last year, the Stork Market caught my eye because of the donation that is given to Sick Kids because that is a fantastic idea. After my daughter was a Sick Childrens for 10 days, it meant so much more to me, because my family and i hold all the angels that help our little angels get better very near and dear to our hearts!!! Thank you Rick for an awesome job and i will definitely keep your number in my cell!!!!

Company Response:
Carla Bella!!! Thank you very much for the kind words. Having earned your respect to call me on two different Occasions gives me great pleasure. It shows me that you are happy enough with my service to use me twice within a few months. I have enjoyed meeting you and your CRAZYYY family, If my number is stored in your cell, you can easly reffer me next time somebody asks "Where did you get that STORK SIGN" LOL. Thank you very much for taking the time to write this fantastic review. Say hello to Nonna Nina,Nonna Franca & Nonno Saro,Avó Loisa & Avô Joao Tio Jason,Zii Enza & Tony,Sandra & Alex,Marcello,Roberto & Christina Zii Carmela & Frank,Claudia, Pierre & Gianluca,Nadia,Anthony and all the rest.......CIAO......LOL

Apr 18, 2011, MAPLE

The happiest day of my life became happier when I arrived home after a long delivery to find a wonderful sign announcing the birth of my BOY! Thanks Stork market, for making a great experience even better!

Company Response:
Hi Tony, It was a real pleasure to meet you and your family. I am happy you are pleased with my service and the Stork signs. I look forward to your refferals and our new friendship. Rick (The Stork Market)

Feb 04, 2011, Scarborough

Delightful surprise! Came home from the hospital to a gorgeous lawn Stork with all my sons name and information standing out and looking great! Would use this service again and would definitely recommend it to all my friends and family :) Thanks again for the great memory!

Company Response:
Thank you for taking the time to write me a review. It was a pleasure celebrating the birth of your newest family member. Rick (TheStorkMarket)

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!