Categories :

Art Metal Workshop Inc.

Company Profile

Visit our new website:
www.art-metal.ca

We are a family owned and operated company manufacturing wrought iron railings and other iron products based in Toronto, Ontario.

Our mission is to provide you with highest quality iron products at a low cost and to ensure your satisfaction with our product and service.

Our core value:
In today's construction business industry we encounter many companies who simply rush, cheat, and work around the right way of doing things.
Having work done with utmost...

more...
Servicing:

Toronto, Etobicoke, North York, Markham, Scarborough, Richmond Hill, Caledon, Orangeville, Stoufville, Mississauga, GTA, King City, Kleinburg

Reviews for Art Metal Workshop Inc.

Show:

Sep 19, 2010, Toronto

Dave and I were having a backyard wedding and realized that our trecherous stairs needed a railing. The guys at Art Metal promised to have it made and installed in time and they delivered. It's beautiful (and I normally don't like wrought iron) and looks like it has been there always. Many thanks for helping me have a stress free wedding!

Company Response:
Congratulations Sandra! I personally wish you lots of love and happiness with Dave! Thank you very much for your business

Sep 15, 2010, Toronto

We got an estimate from another company, but opted to go to with Art Metal when we read the reviews on HomeStars and we couldn't have made a better decision. The response to our emailed request was very timely and followng a telephone discussion, Eugene came to measure and we met with Oleg who was very helpful in designing the railing and gave us a very competitive quote. The job was promised for 6 weeks and was delivered on schedule. We are very satisfied with the whole process and now that our gate looks so shabby next to the new railing we've asked them to make up a new gate for us as well. Neighbours have commented very favourably. Our thanks to Oleg and Eugene for an excellent job. We recommend them very highly. Thanks Barb & Bill Wall (Willowdale)

Company Response:
Thank you so much Barbara and Bill, it was a pleasure!

Sep 06, 2010, Markham

Initially called Eugene for estimate. Eugene explained to me in details the types of railings as well as options. Eugene delivered the product on time and was very accommodating in terms of installation date. Very quick to response questions. Highly recommend this company.

Thanks Mark!

Sep 02, 2010, Etobicoke

I'm glad I I selected this company, an excellent quality of work, extremely helpful on the design stage, all work done on time. Oleg & Yevgeny truly lived up to their promice: the project turned up to be a work of art!

Company Response:
Thank you very much George!

Sep 01, 2010, Toronto

From the very first telephone conversation with Yevgeniy, I am impressed with his professionalism. We love our new railings and we cannot get our eyes off it. It is a stunning piece of work from Oleg and Yevgeniy. We wish you good luck at the new location.

Company Response:
I'm glad you love it Venus. Thank you for your business!

Aug 31, 2010, Etobicoke

Yevgeniy,thanks for the stair railing you did for my pub,i like the suggestions and it's fantastic,it makes you a lot of troubles and extra works,i would definitely recommand your company to my other firends,again,thanks for your help and i wish you all the best.

Company Response:
Hello Wei, thank you for the beer and free pool :)

Aug 30, 2010, Etobicoke

We are extremely pleased with the railings you installed. The design goes perfectly with the style of our house. Your assistance in finalizing the design and the promptness and precision of the installation are very much appreciated. In one short week we have had many complements from our neighbours. Congratulations on a first class job.

Company Response:
Thank you Cathie and Joe!

Aug 30, 2010

I contacted Eugene and he was very responsive to my requirements. His dad, Oleg came by and was very accomodating in the design and gave a lot of suggestions and a very reasonable estimate. The work done was of extremely professional quality and is really admired by all visitors to our home. I would highly recommend them for any project relating to railings/gates/fences etc. Your vision would turn into reality once you get Oleg and Eugene to work on it!

Aug 23, 2010, Oakville

The railing Eugene and Oleg designed and installed in our house was truly a work of art. We found this father and son team helpful, reliable and true to their word. The workers were also professional and efficient. The railing has only been up a few days and already a couple of our friends have asked for their name and number. Their work speaks for itself. John and Olga, Oakville

Company Response:
John and Olga, you have been great, thank you!

Aug 20, 2010, Etobicoke

I have been doing business with Oleg and Yevgeniy Gorlov for about 5 yrs. now. I am a general contractor and custom home builder and repeatedly trust Art Metal to provide my customers with exceptional service, precision craftmanship, and competitive pricing. I look forward to a continued relationship with these gentlemen for many years to come.

Company Response:
Thank you Kelvin for your kind words. Looking forward to our future jobs with you and Berkim

Company Profile

Visit our new website:
www.art-metal.ca

Our core value:
Having work done with utmost integrity, honesty, and compassion is our number one value in a project.

We provide lifetime warranty on galvanized iron work.

We also provide services for: fences & gates, patios & decks, floor refinishing

Products & Services

Products
Wrought iron railings, fences, gates, grates, garden and driveway gates, window grills, security bars, glass railings Patios and Decks, Floor refinishing
Services
Galvanizing, mobile welding, fence repairs
Brands
Wrought iron
Styles
Victorian, modern, glass railings
Specialties
Interior & exterior iron railings, fences, gates, window bars, safety grates

Credentials & Financial Information

2003
lifetime warranty on galvanized iron work
PayPal (CC), Cash, Cheque
CWB, TSSA
BBB, HOMESTARS!!!, Better Building Guide, Home and Style magazine special issue
Best of Toronto 2010 & 2011 (HomeStars)A+ BBB rating
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED
25 year warranty on galvanized iron work

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!