Categories :

Art Metal Workshop Inc.

Company Profile

Visit our new website:
www.art-metal.ca

We are a family owned and operated company manufacturing wrought iron railings and other iron products based in Toronto, Ontario.

Our mission is to provide you with highest quality iron products at a low cost and to ensure your satisfaction with our product and service.

Our core value:
In today's construction business industry we encounter many companies who simply rush, cheat, and work around the right way of doing things.
Having work done with utmost...

more...
Servicing:

Toronto, Etobicoke, North York, Markham, Scarborough, Richmond Hill, Caledon, Orangeville, Stoufville, Mississauga, GTA, King City, Kleinburg

Reviews for Art Metal Workshop Inc.

Show:

Mar 28, 2014, Etobicoke

A BIG shout-out to Yevgeny and Alex at Art-Metal Workshops. They spot-welded a broken piece on a cast-iron set of hooks, replacing one which had broken off. They told me to bring it in to the shop, and they did the repair right away!.. Wonderful, caring service - I will recommend you to everyone! Many thanks.

Mar 19, 2014, Cambridge

We are very pleased our new railing on our patio doors. Art Metal Workshop Inc. made and installed a simple and elegant railing that suits our tastes to a tee. The speed and care of installation was exceptional. Thank you Alex.

Mar 14, 2014, Etobicoke

With steel windows shipped from the UK, a frame was bent by the shippers - hot rolled W40 steel profile - and they skillfully straightened it with little trouble. Other steel workers were telling me that they may have to cut the frame to straighten it! These guys know what they are doing with hot-rolled steel and I'm glad to have found them.

Mar 06, 2014, North York

Working with the Art Metal crew was a pleasure, from the initial phone call to the final installation. They met all our expectations. We would highly recommend their services. Their work has greatly enhanced the look of our house. Just ask our neighbours.

Feb 25, 2014, Scarborough

It was a pleasure working with Alex and his team. The balcony railing was more than I expected. Love it and it's a great addition to our house. we will be the envy of the neighborhood

Feb 18, 2014, Etobicoke

My daughter was after a unique dining room table. She had a white oak top milled and pictured an elegant, simple steel base. Although a small job by their standards, the guys at Art-metal were helpful and accommodating. The result was on time, fairly priced and exactly to specification. I recommend Art-metal Workshop without hesitation.

Feb 10, 2014, Caledon

Great Job! I ordered over the phone and they did exactly what I wanted in the dead of winter. New rail on front steps! Looks good and actually works! All at a fair price!

Feb 09, 2014, Etobicoke

Art Metal Workshop has restored my faith in family owned contracting businesses. My wife contacted them for a quote to replace the aging original porch railing on our 60-year old house. I wasn't home when Alex came around to quote and measure, but when I got home I heard how professional and knowledgeable he was. Even my dog liked him apparently. A couple of weeks later we went down to their shop to choose the style and design. There's nothing intimidating about walking in there, and we were shown around the workspace, where they explained the whole manufacturing and installation process and proceeded to help us to make the right choices. Funnily enough, we were talked out of a more expensive option and guided towards a style that we loved and looked even better after installation. So installation day came, right after another heavy snowfall, and I was sure they would cancel, but no, their truck showed up as promised. Although it was minus 14 outside the crew did an amazing job, slogging hard for almost three hours. When they left there were no traces they had been there (very important to me, because I don't want to clean up after people I have paid to do a job) other than a totally transformed front porch. Even the special designed gate we requested, to keep our dog contained, was perfectly executed. I thought the job was perfect, from quote to installation but my wife was even more impressed. I sent her a picture right after it was completed and she loved it then but when she got home and saw the real thing I think she fell in love. Even now, days later, she still keeps opening the front door to check it out. Great work, AMW, that is true customer satisfaction!

Jan 24, 2014, Mississauga

From the time I contacted Art Metal Workshop Inc. till the project was finalized I enjoyed their prompt response in sending someone to inspect and recommend the course of action. to the selection of styles and completion of the project in a reasonable time. Alex and his brother where a pleasure to deal with. I am very happy with the quality of work and would recommend them to all my friends.

Jan 16, 2014, Etobicoke

Our experience with Art Metal was simply excellent. They were very professional and also provided service on time (installation was in Winter and not even one day delay). I was able to visit their shop and was impressed by the designs and quality of their work. They are very knowledgeable and their work is superb. Price wise they are very good for the quality they provide. Their customer service is great. They responded all my questions and were also open to discuss and work with our contractor. All the outside and indoor railing is glass and looks just awesome. We definetely recommend Art Metal.

Company Profile

Visit our new website:
www.art-metal.ca

Our core value:
Having work done with utmost integrity, honesty, and compassion is our number one value in a project.

We provide lifetime warranty on galvanized iron work.

We also provide services for: fences & gates, patios & decks, floor refinishing

Products & Services

Products
Wrought iron railings, fences, gates, grates, garden and driveway gates, window grills, security bars, glass railings Patios and Decks, Floor refinishing
Services
Galvanizing, mobile welding, fence repairs
Brands
Wrought iron
Styles
Victorian, modern, glass railings
Specialties
Interior & exterior iron railings, fences, gates, window bars, safety grates

Credentials & Financial Information

2003
lifetime warranty on galvanized iron work
PayPal (CC), Cash, Cheque
CWB, TSSA
BBB, HOMESTARS!!!, Better Building Guide, Home and Style magazine special issue
Best of Toronto 2010 & 2011 (HomeStars)A+ BBB rating
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED
25 year warranty on galvanized iron work

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!