Category :
Tree Service
Address:
639 Dupont Street Toronto , ON M6G

Professional Tree Services

Is this your company? Claim it FREE!

Claim This Listing

Expand your profile, get notified when reviews are posted, and start managing your online reputation!

You Might Also Consider

HUDSON TREE SERVICES

9.3

6 Reviews

logo5085644_lg-01-01.jpg

I have been using Hudson Tree for a number of years for various tree care on my property. They’re very knowledgeable,...

Orla M from Floradale 1 Feb 25, 2014

Reviews for Professional Tree Services

Show:
anna warner in York Jun 30, 2011
marie zamora in Toronto Jun 18, 2011
bianca allen in Toronto Jun 17, 2011

Jun 09, 2011, Toronto

Review has Multiple Versions 1

We live in a row house with a tiny backyard and 2 oversized manitoba maples. Access was really difficult but Enrique and his assistant were great with the trees and pruned them exactly how we wanted, giving us more sunlight for the garden. That's the good part. Not so good was the fact that the garden took a serious beating and I think some of the plants have been damaged beyond repair. Also, the bin that we used for collecting yard waste is mysteriously gone now. Lid was left, bin is gone. I'm sure this was carelessness, as was tossing a brick from the patio onto the flowerbed, crushing a fern in the process. If a more care had been taken on the ground, I would have given a 10 rating. UPDATE: Enrique came by and found our bin! He also explained the clean up process better and why what happened with the plants was mostly unavoidable. He also pointed out that he repaired some overhanging wires in our neighbours' yards at no cost. So I'm happy to revise my rating.

Helpful? Yes No
Danny grose in Toronto May 24, 2011

May 20, 2011, TORONTO

A tree in my backyard broke in a windstorm, became a hazard and needed to be removed. Enrique was extremely helpful and provided EXCELLENT service. Clear estimate, flexible scheduling, answered all my questions, pleasant, efficient, safe, reassuring, and neat. I highly recommend Professional Tree Services.

Helpful? Yes No
Clark Matos in Etobicoke Apr 21, 2011
cintia lombardi in Toronto Apr 20, 2011
Frank Pazzano in Toronto Apr 16, 2011
jude morrison in North york Apr 16, 2011
Why am I seeing this?

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!