Category :
10:00am ~ 7:00pm

Fujitech Technologies Inc.

Company Profile

COMPUTER & NOTEBOOK REPAIRS, UPGRADES, ON-SITE SERVICES

Fujitech is a wholesale distrubutor for computers, blank storage media (CD-R, DVD-R, BD-R, etc) & accessories and also a retail outlet providing PC & Laptop repair services in Thornhill & GTA.

Service offerings include a free no-obligation PC diagnostic and repair services and come with a "No Fix No Pay" Guarantee, which means if they don't fix, you don't pay.

Fujitech does computer Repairs & Upgrades, virus removal, System tune-up,...

more...
Servicing:

Thornhill, Markham, Concord, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Stouffville, Aurora, New Market, Brampton, Mississauga

Reviews for Fujitech Technologies Inc.

May 17, 2012, MARKHAM

I have been going to Fujitech for all my computer repairs since 2007. Last month, after I moved to a new house, I had Joseph come over to my new house to setup a Camera system for Remote monitoring. He hooked me up with 8 Hi Resolution cameras with the option to upgrade to 16 cameras in the future, and with displays for the cameras in bedroom, kitchen, home office and basement. I now am able to remotely monitor all my cameras at home or on the road through my iphone & ipad. What made me to write this review is this, the wiring is done so well that not a single piece of wire can be seen anywhere. I am very pleased with the kind of work they have done for me. It was very worth every penny i had spent.

May 10, 2012, THORNHILL

I had visited fujitech a few times after reading about their services and have had nice experience with them. I had put off to write a review to make sure that they have the consistency and not just a one time thing. In jan, I had a problem with my Acer laptop where it could not power on. I went to fujitech, they did a quick check and found that my power cord was defective and replaced the defective cord for $5. (I was told at the other stores that I needed a new power adapter which cost $50). I was obviously satisfied with their honesty which saved me quite a bit. 2nd time I visited in March when my sister's kids pulled out the keys of my laptop. I could not put them back and they helped me put them back and was very courteous. Yesterday, i had to go back again my nephew stepped on my notebook and cracked my screen. They had the 18.4" LCD screen in stock and replaced it for me while I waited. It was indeed a pleasure to deal with them and they have always been very friendly, so i will definitely recommend them to everybody who is reading Homestars and also my friends. Megan

Company Response:
Thank you for your support.

Mar 02, 2012, THORNHILL

Our company is using Fujitech services on regular base the stuff is very profecional. Not once they gave us a new ideas and it helped our company to save money . Thank you guys for your help. Empire Bakery CEO Birman Roman.

Thank you Roman.

Mar 01, 2012, CONCORD

Over the past six years, I have taken about half a dozen computers (brand makes like Dell) for troubleshooting or upgrades. Fujitech provides a very useful service to the community - when you contrast the services provided by Joseph (a rarity these days) with having to replace the system (instead of repairing) or getting it repaired by a school student on a part-time gig with a so called large "factory" chain store. Most large chains won't touch your computer without a fee, and even then, you're not sure if your computer can be fixed.

Thanks Yaj.

Feb 29, 2012, RICHMOND HILL

joseph helped me with software installation for window. he also sold me a usb cable and blank media. i would recommend this shop to other people who want to get their pc fixed

Thanks Ken

Feb 29, 2012, Markham

When my computer crashed years ago, I went around checking and comparing prices to see how much it would cost me to have it fixed, when I finally came across Fujitech. Since their price was reasonable and they offered a no fix, no pay guarantee, I decided to give them a try. I must say that I was truly impressed with the advice and service Joseph provided me. This guy really knows his job and is good at it! He doesn't rip you off like the other places I have been to in the past. I have been going to him for all my P.C needs ever since and have referred all my friends and co-workers -all of them have been very well looked after and find his prices extremely reasonable. Exceptional service and reasonable price always wins hands down!

Thanks Rosanna

Feb 10, 2012, THORNHILL

I like this store and mr. joseph really help me with my computer. my hp computer make very loud noise and after sometime will shutoff suddenly. I cannot do my work and make me frustrated. i take my computer to fujitech and mr. joseph quickly check and fix it for me and not charge too much money. I am a happy customer so I write review for him.

Company Response:
Thank you Jonathan. I appreciate your effort to write this review for me.

Feb 03, 2012, North York

I am a university student and my 2year old macbook pro could not start up and was completely dead. I called apple and because it is out of warranty, they gave me a quote of $750 to replace the motherboard which is presumably dead. As a student, I could not afford to spend $750 to repair this. After I saw the reviews on homestars I went to Fujitech not knowing if they repaired macs. They do repair macs too and had quoted me $350 for repairing the dead motherboard. I had my mac back the next day and couldn't be happier. I saved over 50% of the cost had I sent it to apple to repair. Joseph at Fujitech was also very friendly and I can no doubt agree to all other reviewers that they have good service.

Company Response:
Thank you Gwen & best of luck in your upcoming interview

Jan 23, 2012, Markham

I run a small business from my home and needed to setup my computers, printers & scanners for a organized system. A friend of mine recomended me to contact Fujitech as he have had good experience with them. They were indeed very professional and knowledgeable. They had me setup just the way I wanted and I never got a no as an answer. Every request I put forward to them was always a OK. Even one request for an Internet printing he did not refuse. Took him some time, but he found a way and got me up and running. Really great service and highly recomended to other users J Brar - JBS consulting

Company Response:
Thank you Jason, your positive review is much appreciated.

Dec 24, 2011, North York

Excellent and fast service. Brought in my Toshiba laptop when it died on me and they were able to repair the motherboard by the next day. Also took the time to explain the problem to me. Definitely recommended!

Thanks Kathy.

Company Profile

COMPUTER & NOTEBOOK REPAIRS, UPGRADES, ON-SITE SERVICES

Fujitech does computer Repairs & Upgrades, virus removal, System tune-up, Networking and also sells & installs DVR Security Camera Systems and POS systems.

On-site service to businesses and home users are also provided at reasonable rates.

Products & Services

Products
Computer Goods & Accessories, Blank Media (CD-R, DVD-R, Blu-Ray), Point of Sale (POS) peripherals, CCTV Security Cameras, DVR systems
Services
Desktop Computer & Laptop upgrades & repairs, On-site Computer services, Virus removal & System tune-up
Brands
Intel, AMD, Ridata, Philips, Lenovo, Brother, Epson, HP, Toshiba, Dell, Acer, Kingston, Thermaltake, Coolermaster, APC, Seagate, Western Digital, Asus, Gigabyte, MSI, Biostar
Specialties
FREE in-store PC diagnostics. NO FIX NO PAY GUARANTEE - If we don't fix, you don't pay.

Credentials & Financial Information

2006
Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Interac, Certified Cheque
Ontario Chamber of Commerce Intel Technology Provider Gold Parter, MICROSOFT Partner, DELL Register
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!