Category :
Owner/Manager:
Glen Campbell
Hours:
Mon - Fri 9am - 4pm

Action Appliance Sales & Service Inc.

Company Profile Glen Campbell, owner and operator, has over 30 years experience in appliance repair. He is Factory Trained on major brands like Bosch, GE, Whirlpool, Frigidaire and Maytag. Action Appliance is also Factory-Authorized Warranty Service Center for Bosch Appliances. Action Appliance Service opened for business on October 2nd, 1990. www. actionappliance. ...

You Might Also Consider

Boys Electric Inc

Used this company when i was buying new appliances for my home. Salesman Phil was very helpful and I will use them again...

Jane in Woodstock 2 Feb 23, 2011

Reviews for Action Appliance Sales & Service Inc.

Apr 15, 2014, Waterloo

I called Glen in to repair my dryer. The entire process was so easy for me. Glen came when he said he would and fixed the dryer quickly. He is a very friendly person and answered all of my questions with a smile. I will definitely call him again.

Company Response:
Thanks for leaving this review. Its my pleasure to make the process as easy as possible for you.

Apr 12, 2014, Kitchener

Had Glenn in to look at my fridge which had quit on me. Showed up when he said he would and was very professional. Was so pleased I called him back when dishwasher broke. Will gladly call him again if needed.

Company Response:
Happy to make a good impression that I have you as a repeat customer. Thank-you for the review!

Apr 11, 2014, Kitchener

A friend recommended Glen years ago. I have called him numerous times for appliance problems and he has always been prompt with returning my call, scheduling me in within a reasonable amount of time, honest with his opinion of the problem and fair with his pricing. I can always trust that he will arrive within the time frame promised and give me a fair price for work done. I would recommend this man to everyone. Two days before my sons wedding an appliance broke and Glen was there to repair it and give me piece of mind.

Company Response:
Thanks for such taking the time & leaving such a positive review. Your referrals are greatly appreciated!

Apr 08, 2014, Kitchener

Glen received great reviews from others, so I called him to fix my broken dryer. He was punctual, very helpful, and efficient. He explained all the details of the repair, and convinced me that keeping my old dryer was completely worth it. I am very glad that I called him.

Company Response:
Thanks for the nice review Nancy! Happy to help you make an informed decision.

Mar 29, 2014, Waterloo

I have used Glen as our appliance service man for over 20 years. He is always professional and does a great job. He always finds a way to cut down the costs of any repair. I highly recommend Glen for any of your appliance repairs!!!

Company Response:
It's my pleasure to try & help my customers save a dollar! Thanks Joe for taking the time & leaving a review.

Mar 14, 2014, Waterloo

Glenn has been repairing both our cloths and dish washers, dryers and even furnace blowers for over 20 years and I can confirm everything Jan Neilson from Maryhill has stated. Whenever i have to replace an appliance I always consult with Glenn first as he gives an honest evaluation of the current products.

Company Response:
Thanks for being such a loyal customer all these years. I think I have been servicing your appliances the longest ! Your review is greatly appreciated !

Mar 11, 2014, Kitchener

Glen has been doing service work on our appliances for several years. He is knowledgeable, skilled, trustworthy & just a pleasure to deal with. Our house is currently on the market & it is our intention to leave Glen's contact info for the new homeowners with our highest recommendation for ongoing excellent service.

Company Response:
Thanks for the review Linda ! Always look forward to a chat after the service is completed !

Mar 03, 2014, Kitchener

I was very pleased with the service Glen gave. The pump in my washing machine went. Glen was called on Thursday and the new part was installed on Monday. He was in and out of the house within 45 mins. Very happy with the service. Rosemary

Company Response:
Happy to get you up and running again quickly! Thanks for taking time out of your day & leaving this review.

Mar 02, 2014, Maryhill

Glen has repaired appliances in my home for nearly 20 years. He is honest, reliable, friendly and trustworthy. He was even part of my kitchen renovation. I would highly recommend Glen and his company to any of my friends.

Company Response:
Thank-you for being such a loyal customer all these years! Your positive review is greatly appreciated.

Feb 15, 2014, Waterloo

It's nice to finally have a repair service that I can have confidence in. Glen showed up on time and despite a dishwasher that did not want to show him the problem was able to fix it. (It's amazing that an appliance can act up for two weeks then function perfectly the day the repair person arrives.) Fast, accurate service by a professional, what more can you ask for?

Company Response:
Intermittent problems can be very frustrating. Happy to have resolved your dishwasher trouble. Thanks for the review !

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!