Categories :
Floor Retailers Floor Laying & Refinishing
Address:
1547 Bayly Street Pickering , ON L1W2Z1
Owner/Manager:
canada hardwood flooring inc.

Canada Hardwood Flooring Inc.

Company Profile

Retail laminate flooring, unfinish hardwood

more...
Servicing:

Pickering, Scarborough, North York, Markham, Stoufville, Brooklin, Oshawa

Reviews for Canada Hardwood Flooring Inc.

Show:

Sep 28, 2012, Toronto

This is the second hardwood installation Canada Hardwood Flooring Inc. has done for us. The first installation was such an amazing experience, we wouldn't think of working with any one else. A+ customer service, competitive prices, punctual, fast, clean. Thanks again Canada Hardwood Flooring!

Company Response:
Thank you very much for this review, it was a pleasure working for you.

Sep 11, 2012, Toronto

Canada Hardwood Flooring exceeded our expectations. They sanded and restained our existing hardwood, as well as laying a new floor to match. Beautiful stain which was mixed to our request. Worked neatly and quickly and they were always punctual. Arrived each day when they said they would! We felt that price was reasonable compared to other quotes we received. Thanks Stan and Brody. We feel like we're living in a brand new house!

Company Response:
Thank you very much for this review it was a pleasure working for you. Stan

Jul 16, 2012, UXBRIDGE

I was having a really hard time finding a company who could refinish, repair and stain our hardwood floors ASAP and then I called Canada Hardwood Flooring Inc. They were very professional. Stan came out on a Thursday to take a look and immediately put my anxiety to rest. They were able to come and begin the following Wednesday and were finished by Friday and my floors will never be the same! They are absolutely stunning!! Stan fixed a hole in our floors and now I can't even tell where the hole was!!! The colour of the custom mixed stain is beautiful and the level of professionalism was refreshing. I would 100% recommend this company to anyone wanting their floors refinished! I will definitely use them again!

Company Response:
Thank You very much for your review of our company it was pleasure working for you.

Jun 14, 2012, Pickering

Stand and Brock did an excellent job of bringing our floors back to life it looks great. I was very impressed on their professionalism and they are good guys too. 11.

Company Response:
Thank You very much for the review.

Jun 14, 2012, L1T3Y1

we had our family room and staircase done in hardwood and the result is fantastic. Stan also brought his rail partner for the initial meeting and it was all positive from there. After getting a number of estimates, these guys were true professional. I had many bad experiences with contractors previously but this team made me forget about all of them with their knowledge, a pleasure to deal with.

Company Response:
Thank you very much for your review.

Jun 06, 2012, Scarborough

I had my entire main floor replaced with Hardwood Flooring. I contacted Canada Hardwood Flooring to have one of the contractors' come to my home to provide an estimate. The contractor was professional and did a quick measure of the total square footage of my living room, dining room, main level hallway and kitchen area. I wanted to remove the tiles and have a uniformed look throughout the house. It also helped make the house appear bigger. I was very satisfied with their flawless and quick installation with little disruption. I would highly recommend this company to others looking for some hardwood flooring installation.

Company Response:
Thank You for your great review of our company.

May 06, 2012, AJAX

What a fantastic job Stan and his guys did! Our stairway carpet had become an eyesore as our cats had scratched it badly over 10 years. I was embarrassed to have guests over, but now we proudly show off our terrific transformation. Our stairway is in a central location of our home and it reflects the other areas, and now it compliments and makes everything look better. It was not an easy job, we had to colour match existing features and it was difficult to do, but Stan persevered until he got it right. And working with Sheila was terrific! Extremely professional and friendly. Together, Stan, Sheila and their team made our experience working with them on upgrading our home an excellent one. We can't recommend them enough!

Company Response:
Thank You for the great review and pictures you guys were a pleasure to work for. Stan&Team

Feb 16, 2012, Scarborough

Simply the Best ! Canada Hardwood Flooring was also recommended by a friend of mine. Stan and Sheila are Great to work with and go out of their way to accomodate any special requests. The installers are GREAT, they pay so much attention to detail it is amazing to see them work. Their cuts were exact and they were able to navigate around posts, plumbing, stairs and figure out how to make 2 areas flow seamlessly. They really paid close attention to make sure the wood was the same height as tile and other flooring surfaces. I'm waiting on my stairs but I'm sure I will be equally as impredded when they come to do those too !!! Thanks Great job !

Company Response:
Thank you very much for the great review,we really appreciate it.

Jan 09, 2012, AJAX

We chose Canada Hardwood Flooring based on a recommendation from family members, and after meeting with Stan and Sheila. They were the only company who was able to do it all, and Stan had great advice for me when he gave the quote. Sheila was very helpful leading up the install as well. They got the job done on time even working around other contractors to make it happen. We have had many great comments about our house since the work was done.

Company Response:
Thank you very much for the nice review. It was a pleasure working for you. Stan

Jan 06, 2012, AJAX

Canada Hardwood was recommended by friends of ours and we are extremely satisfied with their work. Our house required a lot of custom touch and their team exceeded our expectation. To ensure that we were satisfied with the finish result a lot of pre-planning was done by Stan and his team before the installation of the hardwood floor and the staircase. Sheila did a remarkable job staining our old railing by hand. She has been very accommodating and flexible as the scope of our project changed. Stan, Brody and Chester have shown nice attention to detail and a passion for their work. The floor itself is beautiful and the staircases are outstanding. We would definitely recommend Canada Hardwood Flooring to all our friends and family members.

Company Response:
Thank you so much for the great review,your project was exciting due to the challenging aspects of your design. Thank you for the opportunity in tackling such a rewarding project. Your home is beautiful! Stan

Company Profile

Baseboard quarter round installation
Retail laminate flooring, unfinish hardwood

Products & Services

Services
Hardwood flooring installation Sanding and refinish hardwood floors Staircases Hardwood floor custom patterns: herringbone, monticello Baseboard quarter round installation Retail laminate flooring, unfinish hardwood
Brands
TORLYS, Valencia, Oak Hill Flooring, Stain Finish, Roxston Collection

Credentials & Financial Information

WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!