Categories :
Hours:
24 hrs

Cairnstone Construction Services

Company Profile

Cairnstone Construction Services provides reliable handyman services in the Metro Vancouver area of BC. Serving commercial, residential, and retail clients. Projects include upgrades and repairs to rental suites, bathrooms, kitchens, businesses and many other services. Tasks include painting,and handyman services including minor electrical,minor plumbing,doors and flooring.

more...
Servicing:

Vancouver, Burnaby, Coquitlam, Port Moody, Surrey, New Westminister, Delta, Port Coquitlam, Richmond

Reviews for Cairnstone Construction Services

Show:

Mar 27, 2013, Vancouver

I have asked Jasen to fix various things around the house, from plumbing to carpentry, to jack hammering out concrete and filling concrete back in afterwards. Jasen is very responsive with emails and phone calls, and has so far done everything to my complete satisfaction. He is very knowledgeable about home maintenance.

Aug 17, 2012, Vancouver

Excellent and friendly service. Great Job! Jason is a very experienced Handyman and I am sure to avail of his service in future. He has a great skillset and is very professional in his dealings Thank you.

Jul 12, 2012, BURNABY

I had a tight time frame and Jasen and his team did all the work on time and very professional. Best thing is that this guy knows the whole system - from my strict permits to the end clean up. Cool, calm and collected, this guy has your best interest in mind and gives you all your options. Jasen is a good guy, has decent skills, and NO attitude.... a pleasure to work with. I totally recommend this guy.

Jun 26, 2012, VANCOUVER

Cairnstone gave us a clear, detailed estimate. He was knowledgeable, professional, and took the time to fully explain the needs and costs as well as the reasons why. He worked around our schedule, and took the time to ensure the area was cleaned appropriately once the work was completed. I would highly recommend Cairnstone Construction, and already have contacted them for more work! Thanks for all your help- it's greatly appreciated!!

Jun 24, 2012, VANCOUVER

Jasen was professional and did great work. Punctual and efficient with his work. There was a bit of a delay with some of our email communications....guess that is the price for doing good work and being busy.

Mar 02, 2012, RICHMOND

We were very pleased with the work that we had done. Jasen is knowledgeable, friendly and accommodating. I would strongly recommend Jasen and his company. We will continue to use Jasen for future projects.

Jan 20, 2012, VANCOUVER

Jasen responded to my request for a quote and confirmation of availability within hours of my request. This was after another local handyman dropped the ball. Jasen brought all supplies needed, was quick, and knoweledgeable. He charges for the actual time to do the work, is pleasant, and is someone I won't hesitate to call back to have more work done in the future.

Company Response:
I look forward to projects in the future

Jan 03, 2012, Port Coquitlam

Cairnstone Construction visited our home as soon as we called and provided a quote the next day. Jasen was very thorough and ensured that everything we'd asked about was included in the quotation. While we provided materials such as tiles and grout. Jasen covered all other materials and provided various samples for us to choose from. Jasen came prepared will all materials so there was no need for him to keep making visits to a hardware store. Jasen took his time and was very thorough with the work requested. Even though it took twice as long to complete Jasen didn't change his quote. We would recommend Jasen for any handyman job.

Dec 06, 2011, W VANCOUVER

We had Jasen to install porcelain tiles in our basement hallway for us. He was very careful in his work and showed up in time as scheduled. Jasen also did a nice clean up job after the installation. He is very friendly and easy to work with. I definitely will recommend him to my friends and ask him to do my next home projects again.

Dec 06, 2011, VANCOUVER

Jasen did a great job of replacing the trim on my exterior doors. He priced a number of alternatives and made good decisions. He and his assistant worked quickly, cleaned up after, and returned promptly for a bit of adjusting. My only concern is he's so busy I had to wait for a while for the work to be done, and that got a little frustrating, but it must mean he's good at what he does!

Company Profile

Products & Services

Products
laminate floors, door repair, tiling, Carpentry, Bathroom, door hardware
Services
general carpentry, tiling, laminate flooring, formwork, concrete, handyman services,painting, retail maintenance
Specialties
retail repairs and services, high dusting

Credentials & Financial Information

cash check paypal credit card
WCB, Liability Insurance, business license
Vancouver, Burnaby
BCIT, RED SEAL CARPENTER
2 hours
PROJECT RATE
contract or hourly
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED
1 year on labour

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!