Category :
Todd Mounsey

Your Deck Company

You Might Also Consider

Good Looking Homes

The ceiling of my front porch suffered some water damage and all of the wood facing needed to be replaced. I called Good...

Keith from Toronto 1 Mar 28, 2014

Reviews for Your Deck Company

Show:

Aug 21, 2012, Richmond Hill

We received estimates from 4 reputable deck builders, and none were as knowledgeable or came with as extensive a portfolio as Todd from Your Deck Company. After meeting with him, it was an easy decision. His crew worked like a well-oiled machine, each having their own specialty. The project began and finished on schedule, as they worked through the heat wave. They were alway courteous, and when I requested changes, it was never a problem. The end product is an extremely well-built deck(s)that is absolutely beautiful! Of all the home projects we've done, this was by far the least stressful. I wouldn't hesitate for a second to recommend Your Deck Company to anyone.

Jul 30, 2012, THORNHILL

Todd is a great guy to deal with and his company does spectacular work. We researched a bunch of places but knew in the back of our minds that we were going to end up with Todd since a family member used him and their deck is fabulous. Our biggest challenge was choosing the deck material and brand and also the design that would fit our budget. Decks are one of those things that can blow a budget really fast. The sky really is the limit and we really had to try hard to prioritize what we wanted so we wouldn't end up broke. Todd was great in suggesting revision after revision, giving us updated quotes along the way. In the end, we ended up with Timbertech XLM in two colors, one for the facing sides and one for the flooring. We had him make a small walk-out landing area that is flush with the kitchen sliding door which then steps down onto the deck itself. We are into the second year and the deck is holding up very well.

Mar 14, 2012, MARKHAM

Contractor designed 2 decks for us to choose from. Their workmanship is excellent and the crew was friendly. Their price is the best amongst 3 other estimates. They completed job as scheduled. The deck requires no maintenance.

Dec 15, 2011, Toronto

A new deck needed to be installed and they had many styles to select from. Their experts gave some suggestions that would work well with our area. It is done now and we are receiving many complements from friends and neighbours.

Oct 03, 2010, Toronto

The owner always showed up as promised. Work is clean and efficent. The workers were curteous and always on time. I didn't have to worry about anything. Overall, it was a great experience and I would hightly recommend this company

Jun 28, 2010, Thornhill

My wife and I are truly impressed with Your Deck Company. We can't say enough about their attention to detail, dedication, and exceptional quality service. We had received quotes from 4 different companies for our composite deck, but from our very first meeting with Todd, we knew that we had found our contractor. Todd was very knowledgeable and provided us with so many different options and ideas. You could just tell how much pride and enjoyment he received from building his outdoor masterpieces. We are very happy with how the finished product turned out and have already recommended Todd to all of our envious friends.

Mar 21, 2010, Thornhill

All I can say is that Todd was incredible. After interviewing many contractors, I knew that as soon as I met Todd, he had earned my business. I trusted him 10%, that I gave him a deposit even before checking his references. What an incredible job he did. If I could give him more than a 10, I would have.

Oct 10, 2009, Thornhill

Todd was very honest down-to-earth matter of fact kind of person. He was very informative, easy to reach at all times and very fair with pricing. we were referred to him by a neighbour who was also very happy with his work. Todd's crew were fanatical professionals who didn't miss a detail when installing the new deck. They arrived on the scheduled day for installation and completed the project on the date that was agreed upon. we have had many compliments on Todd's work

Oct 06, 2009

We called Todd as a referral from a friend. He came to our house and was very thorough in going over all our options in terms of materials and layout. He had some great ideas and the end product is excellent. A perfect setup for what we wanted. He had great follow up and the finishing is great - we get many compliments from people we know in the trades about the quality of the work.

Dec 02, 2006, Toronto

9.8

Todd and his team did an incredible job in a very timely and professional manner. The whole process went well and we have benefitted from the finished product for the whole summer. Highly recommneded

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!