Category :
Zoe Carter

Kozy Homes inc

You Might Also Consider

GarCon Building Group Ltd

I hired garcon building group to complete a second storey addition as well as a rear 3 storey addition. i was amazed when...

Sarah from Toronto 1 Jan 28, 2014

Reviews for Kozy Homes inc

Show:

May 10, 2013, Mississauga

I highly recommend Kozy Homes. John recently handled the installation of new drywall and wood flooring in my mobile home. The job was done in good time, with attention to detail and quality workmanship. The renovation work looks great! And the clean up was very thorough. Thanks for doing such a great job!

Sep 23, 2011, TORONTO

John at Kozy Homes is very competent, very pleasant and well priced. He assisted us in repairing roof rot in a very difficult location and did it efficiently, timely and in a very satisfactory manner. We highly recommned him and will use him again.

Sep 30, 2009, Brantford

We bought a house with a long history and the basement was covered with mold,we had to get it guttered, John didn't just do the work pretty much himself he also came back about six months later came back ad repaired all of the problems with a leaky basement at no extra charge and that wasn't even his problem!!! yes I would recomend John as the Reno hero!!!!!!!! Mage

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!