Category :
Salina Costa
Hours:
M-Fr 9-5 Sat 11-3

Prestige Granite & Stone

Company Profile Prestige Granite & Stone Ltd, is an importer of granite and marble quartzite . We specialize in manufacturing and in installations of kitchen countertops, vanities, tables, shower surroundings and fireplaces. we also specialize in floor and backsplash installation. Prestige Granite & Stone Ltd takes pride in providing it's customers with ...

You Might Also Consider

MM Tile

9.5

2 Reviews

A friend had recommended Murray to install tile in our entry and mud room. Murray was on time, low key and very friendly....

Scott 4 Mar 16, 2013

Reviews for Prestige Granite & Stone

Sep 18, 2013, CALGARY

I was very satisfied with the service provided by Prestige Granite. I got a quick response to my inquiry and great follow-up after the consultation. The day of install was hassle-free and their staff is very professional. I love my kitchen countertops now!

Jun 17, 2013, Calgary

Prestige Granite is the most unreliable and disorganized business we have ever dealt with. They took far longer to install the counter top than what they promised. They kept rescheduling and/or not showing up as promised. They did not return phone calls. Overall really bad service and we will not be recommending them. We finally gave up trying to get them to do our backsplash. We will be finding someone else who actually does what they say they will. Very stressful dealing with these people.

Jul 11, 2012, CALGARY

Pretige Graniite our kitchen countert tops. No seams in our Granite counter top. They were very easy to work with and had all the products we were looking for to finish our kitchen.

Jan 27, 2012, CALGARY

I purchased our granite countertops from Prestige Granite. They were professional, helpful and delivered in time. There was quite a bit of granite going into the house so it was nice to know that professionals were doing the job. We had a look at the countertops prior to install and my wife did not like one of the bathroom vanities tops so Prestige made sure she got a differnt piece for no extra charge..

Jan 27, 2012, CALGARY

I purchased our granite countertops from Prestige Granite. They were professional, helpful and delivered in time. We had a look at the countertops prior to install and my wife did not like one of the bathroom vanities tops so Prestige made sure she got a differnt piece for no extra charge..

May 26, 2011, Calgary

Uneven install, electrical face plates cannot fit back flat to wall. Uneven edges, edging not used. Glass tiles were installed with several cut marks. Lots of tiles were wasted. Had to wait 3 weeks to use my kitchen plugs, and I am still upset looking at the loose and wonky face plates.

Feb 24, 2011, Calgary

Prestige Granite & Stone gave great quote and bonus double stainless steel sink. I was so pleased with their service, I recommended them to our son who also got them to do his kitchenette and also master ensuite. Absolutely superb work.

May 24, 2010, Calgary

Prestige Granite offers an exceptional product at a very good price. Service is wonderful, staff very friendly and knowledgeable. Selection is great, and samples are free. If you are building or renovating, I highly recommend Prestige Granite!

May 17, 2010, Calgary

We selected Prestige Granite and Stone from numerous companies that were advertising at a recent home show. Our choice was based on our perception that the fine quality of their products was supported by personable staff with a great work ethic and a very European sensibility about stone. Our instincts paid off! The renovation was a big commitment for us, so we were thankful to have their expert guidance in helping us to make challenging decisions. We put complete trust in the staff and have been rewarded with lovely countertops that match our decor beautifully and, thanks to the meticulous work of the template maker, fit to a tee! We will most certainly do business with this company again.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!