Category :
Hours:
9:00am-5:00pm

Royal York Roofing Ltd

Company Profile

A leading company in the roofing industry, Royal York Roofing Ltd. has been successfully servicing the Toronto and GTA. Specializing in residential, commercial, industrial and institutional new Roof Installations and Repairs, we are able to service all your roofing needs in an experienced and timely manner. Our vastly diverse portfolio of past work, speaks for itself in the lengths and bounds we go to in ensuring the best roofing choice for your specific roofing needs.

more...
Servicing:

Toronto and GTA

Reviews for Royal York Roofing Ltd

Show:

Jun 11, 2013, York

Thanks to Pavel and Vitaliy at RYR - but mostly thanks to the crew! Very professional and very efficient. They had to haul everything through my house because I don't have rear access, also I also have a very small space in the backyard. They did no damage to my landscaping and kept my house amazingly clean considering all the debris that had to pass through - good clean-up. The job was a difficult one because I'm in an old house and the flat roof was a mess and leaking. The damage was extensive but everything was taken care of quickly and professionally by the crew. I'm very pleased with the outcome of the job.

May 30, 2013, Etobicoke

We found this roofing company to be professional, honest and immaculate with their workmanship. We would highly recommend them to anyone wanting a high quality roof done. They are also efficient at their follow up.

May 13, 2013, Etobicoke

The entire process was so pleasant when dealing with Bruce and Catherine at RY Roofing. Bruce came on time and provided a detailed estimate on the spot. He educated me on all aspects of roofing and gained my confidence. The price was reasonable, all of the trades were on time, the clean up was spotless and the follow up to ensure quality was comprehensive. I have already recommended RY Roofing to 3 friends.

Apr 26, 2013, Old Toronto

Royal York Roofing were great to deal with, they were timely and tidy. We are happy with their work and they are very good about coming back and reviewing any small details that need further attention.

Apr 25, 2013, Toronto

Royal York Roofing performed a thorough inspection, outlined options and based on my preferences provided a reasonable quote. A weather permitting timeline was agreed to, the crew were on schedule, meticulous, professional and courteous. A post install inspection was done. Overall it was easy and a pleasure doing business with Royal York Roofing.

Apr 18, 2013, Etobicoke

Called Bruce from Royal York Roofing for a quote on my second house which needed new shingles and a new chimney. he quoted a fair price, so i hired Royal York Roofing for the job. Their work was excellent, as it was at my other house. The clean-up immaculate and the final price exactly the same as their quote.I'm very happy with their work. Les, etobicoke

Apr 17, 2013, Etobicoke

I needed new shingles, etc. so after contacting several roofing companies, I tried Royal York Roofing. Bruce came out promptly with expert advice and a written quote. During the job, which took 2+ days, because there were 3 layers of old shingles on the roof and inclement weather, Pavel contacted me for updates and to listen to any concerns. The job was done very professionally, with a great clean-up and to top it all, the final price was exactly what was quoted. I highly recommend that you consider hiring Royal York Roofing for your roofing projects. Les, Etobicoke

Company Response:
Hello Les, Thank you very much for taking time to write this review. It has been a pleasure working with you during both projects. Thanks again, Pavel

Mar 01, 2013, Old Toronto

Royal York Roofing changed the roof on my house and proved to be very professional company. My roof was rather steep and had several layers of shingles. They managed to do all work in one day without any damage to my garden and my new deck. The cleanup was very good. I’m happy with my choice and would like to recommend this company to anyone.

Company Response:
Hi Diego: Thank you for writing this review. We appreciate it very much. We always put a lot effort to keep the property clean and free from damage. RYR Management

Jan 22, 2013, Toronto

I am not sure if I am happy with the work or not... the roof does not leak, but it did not leak to begin with. We had it replaced before any damage could be done. But, there were good and bad points about dealing with RYR. While working, the crew broke my satellite dish... the crew was unapologetic and said it was a risk that I took when I did not remove the dish before they began work... but, the owner had it repaired within 24 hours. So, that was annoying, but taken care of quickly. Then, I was given attitude when I wanted to go up on the roof to see the work. I paid a lot of money, yes, I wanted to see the work. My husband is afraid of heights and I seemed to get some attitude about going up there. The crew never talked to me, they always went to my husband... meanwhile, I was the one that had gotten all the quotes and chose the roofing company, but still, the "man of the house" gets the respect. Once I was up on the roof, I noticed that they had not installed any of the 3 roof vents we had paid for. They played dumb at first, but again this was resolved, so other than annoying me and taking more time, it worked out. But, I made the mistake of not going back up to check again that all 3 vents were installed. I have recently been up into my attic and from what I can tell, they only installed 1 of the 3 vents we paid for. It has now been well over a year since we had the work done, so I am not sure I will get them back here to compete the work or not... hopefully they will resolve this issue quickly as well. We are also getting some ice damming, but I am not sure if this is an issue with the roof or the poor insulation in my attic, so I can not comment on that yet. Overall, not a bad experience, but the most annoying part was that I had to point out that they did not complete the work that we paid for. My main piece of advise for anyone hiring ANY roofer... get up there and check out the work. You are going to pay a lot of money, make sure they complete the work properly.

Company Response:
Dear Sandi, Thank you for your review. We looked through all of our contracts in the beaches area for the past two years, but were unable to find anything that fits the above description of the works and the name. Nobody contacted our office in this regard. We contacted the "homestars" and they refused to provide us with any details. In the review you said that you hope that "they will resolve this issue quickly as well". Unfortunately, we cannot do anything without knowing who you are. Please contact our office by phone or e-mail, and we'll be happy to attend your property and investigate the issue. If two vents are indeed missing, we will be happy to install them. Until we identify you as our customer we cannot comment on the other points you have made. Sincerely, RYR Management

Jan 02, 2013, Toronto

We would like to thank Royal York Roofing for a job well done and apologise for submitting this review at such a late date. Royal York Roofing is committed to achieving excellence in the roofing industry. The team is professional and caring. We connected with Bruce right away. Our thanks to Pavel for tolerating numerous phone calls at odd hours of the day, and our deep appreciation and thanks to Catherine for being the cog in the wheel, You are indispensable and an asset to Royal York Roofing.

Company Profile

Products & Services

Services
Roofing, Chimney Repairs, Eavestroughing, Copper Works, Siding
Brands
CertainTeed, Soprema, GAF, IKO, BP, Velux, Gentek, North Country Slate, Inspire Roofing Products
Specialties
Composite Shingle, Flat Roofs, Cedar, Slate, Metal Roofs, Copper Works, Eavestroughing, Siding, Skylights, Waterproofing, Chimney Repairs

Credentials & Financial Information

Cheque, Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Debit
Better Business Bureau (BBB)
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!