Categories :
Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs Landscape Contractors & Designers Interlocking Stone
Address:
10 Newkirk Road Richmond Hill , ON L4C5S3
Owner/Manager:
. .
Hours:
8:30am - 5:00pm

Envision This Development Inc

Company Profile

Envision This specializes in the consultation, design, project management and development of residential backyards. As a full-service company, we offer landscaping, swimming pools, whirlpools, renovation, new construction and full maintenance. We have 60 years of combined experience in the industry, and all of our work is done internally. What does …

more...
Servicing:

Toronto, Richmond Hill, Markham, Stouffville, Aurora, Newmarket, Vaughan, Barrie, North York, Etobicoke, Scarborough, Oakville, Mississauga, Brampton & Barrie.

Reviews for Envision This Development Inc

Show:

May 09, 2010, Ashburn

Vince the owner is very hands on and attentive to detail. ghe provided lots of creative suggestions. Dennis led a group of guys who created a great backyard surrounding the pool including a fully equipped cabana. They were great to work with and an honest company.

Dec 28, 2009, Aurora

For those of you that are thinking of hiring a landscaper, I would recommend that you select some of the top listed homestars professionals and include Vince from Envision this in your short list. I found him to be very helpful and professional. The pricing was in line with other contractors, but we had a "good feeling" with this company and they over delivered on our expectations. Now, thanks to them, our family is safe and our property now has curb appeal. Synopsis Home is 6 years old Original builder steps New baby in the family and needed a better solution for the steps and front landscaping. Envision this provided all the right materials and started on time and finished in 2 days! If we were to try and do this on our own, it would have cost more and it would have taken weeks and a lot of back pain.

Jul 09, 2009, Brampton

What can I say about Envision This other then from the moment they came to my door they were professionals through on through. The quality of their work and the choice of materials were spot on. If you take a look at the attached picture you can see that the design was also world class and they were always right on with what my husband and I had always wanted while keeping in our budget. The time was great and the constant updates were so helpful we were able to plan out our days for the weeks to come. We are still working on the final touches but are over all very pleased with our new oasis or as the team has so fondly called it “The Kings (and Queen’s) Oasis”. Thank you Envision for all your great work!!

Jul 08, 2009

Brent Clark's (Envision This) met the highest degree of service and quality that the Hyatt Regency demands. Brent was not only able to meet our high standards but also met our deadlines allowing us to reopen giving our customers the service that they deserve. We would recommend Brent’s services at anytime knowing that he can meet deadlines; give the best in customer service, quality and companionship. Brent is a great guy that I would personally recommend for any pool, landscaping and construction pool management...

$1,200,000.00

Jul 08, 2009, Markham

"We started our project in the first week of May and were complete by the end of May. Envision was not only able to keep their timelines, but kept their budget all the way through without any hidden charges. We were very happy with the project all the way through. We would definitely use them again."

Company Response:
Thanks Jay. It was great working with you!

Jul 01, 2009, Oakville

From the initial consultation to the end result, my husband and I were very impressed with the quality and level of personalized service provided. We were given one contact who kept us updated on a regular basis throughout the project. He was always available to answer our questions in a timely fashion. The pool, stone work and landscaping are beautiful, we are now the envy of all our neighbours! Highly recommended!!!

Company Response:
Thanks Kyla. You and your husband were a pleasure to deal with.

Apr 19, 2009, Markham

When we found ourselves in need of a Property Maintenance Service, a neighbor very kindly referred us to the Envision This development {Formerly VPS Group}, and we have never looked back. When we met with Vince the owner, it was clear in this initial consultation, that he was a true professional. He was very friendly, knowledgeable and pleasant to deal with. He listened to our needs; made helpful suggestions, worked within our budget and mapped out a plan that left us with a feeling our property needs were in very capable hands. Vince has a phenomenal crew, that prune, tend to the beds and do Spring and Fall clean up for us. They are accommodating, personable, hardworking, considerate and tidy, they always left the property site clean and well manicured when they were through for the day. We have been very satisfied customers for the past four years, and I have no hesitation highly recommending the Envision This development {Formerly VPS Group} for the meticulous, exceptional quality of their work. They are very honest, trustworthy and reliable and truly committed to meeting the needs of their customers. I give them a resounding 'two thumbs up'

Apr 13, 2009, Toronto

Vince performed all of the measurements and design of our exterior renovation. He helped us choose appropriate colours and discussed the various materials to fit our budget. He also provided recommendations that would enhance the look and utility of our project. Envision This development {Formerly VPS Group} arrived in the spring, removed the old walkways and driveway, re-graded, installed flagstone, natural stone steps, stone driveway, plants, and sod in less than a week. The site was kept clean every night and we are very happy with the end result. We are planning to redo our backyard and will plan to use Envision This development for that project as well.

Jul 22, 2008, Toronto

Vince from Envision This Development {Formerly VPS Group} was a very friendly and professional contractor to work with. He did various landscaping work on my property this spring and his work was great. I had very specific requests and he made sure it was all done the way I liked; all within the budget I had allocated. I definitely would recommend Envision This Development {Formerly VPS Group} and I am planning on calling them in for more work this fall.

Company Profile

Credentials & Financial Information

Landscape Ontario Member
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!