Category :
Address:
Toronto , ON M5R2E2
Owner/Manager:
Andrew Stonehouse

Stonehouse Property Care Inc.

Company Profile Stonehouse Property Care specializes in commercial and residential Landscaping and Landscape maintenance, Decking and Fencing. Our reliable staff offers quality service you can count on and are always available to answer any questions you may have about our company and the services we provide. Whether you need a Spring Cleanup, ...

You Might Also Consider

Lady Lawn Care Inc

Reviews for Stonehouse Property Care Inc.

Show:

Feb 17, 2012, Toronto

I've meant to write this review for a while. I used Stonehouse when I was staging my home for sale. They came to tidy up a large back garden - overrun with fruit trees - as well as clean up a front garden. They worked extremely hard, were fast, polite and really really nice people. They also gave advice about how to deal with certain weeds and plants. I recommend them highly. my yard now is too small to use them again, but I would if I could.

Company Response:
Hi Cecilia, Thanks so much for your review, its been a while since we did the work and I'm glad we were able to make such a listing impression. I hope we can do more for you in the future! -Andrew

Feb 06, 2012, North York

Review has Multiple Versions 1

Andrew and his crew have been maintaining our property for the past 4 years. The work is done professionally and everything is cleaned up at the end of the day. In addition to weekly maintenance, his crew always schedule appropriate time to prepare the garden for the winter and Spring, In the winter, he ensures that the snow is cleared from the driveway and steps without damage to the garden lights. Andrew and his team do a great job

Company Response:
Hi Kalpna, As i have posted before it really means a lot to us to have a review from a client we have done so much work for and over several years. I look forward to working with you more in the future. Thanks again!

Feb 05, 2012, East York

We have been using Andrew's services since 2008. We have a large one acre plus property in Toronto. They have worked on: weeding, leaf removal, snow removal, cutting grass, tree trimming, cleaning windows and eves. I like dealing with Andrew he is very customer services driven and if there are problems he deals with them quickly. I also like that he is on top of his quotes and invoicing. I have a large property that requires a lot of work every year. We spending anywhere from 5,000 to 8,000 a year using his services. I have recommended Andrew for other business and they have been satisfied as well.

Company Response:
Hi Donna, Im especially glad to have you review, being one of our early clients and still having you on board (and saying good things!) means a lot to us. I look forward to many more seasons of maintenance. Thanks again,

Feb 05, 2012

This is the second year we've had Andrew and his crew maintain our property. He is professional, attentive to detail and gives great care to ensuring that his customers are satisfied. In the summer, his crew always makes sure our lawn is the best on the block. In the winter, he's up early morning to make sure our driveway is clear and safe. If it weren't for him, we would probably be living in a condo as the property maintenance is such a chore to us, but he makes living in a house easy! Thanks Andrew!

Company Response:
Thanks for posting another review for us! Its much appreciated and the more reviews we get the more opportunity we have to help other people have the best lawn on the block! We'll talk soon about the spring clean up and lawn care. Thanks again,

Feb 05, 2012

Andrew and his crew were just what we were looking for. They arrived on time, did the work and bared with me while I sorted out the plants and trees I wanted. The work was done professionally and everything was cleaned up at the end of the day and the end of the job. Totally fit the bill for my requirements.

Company Response:
Hi "JB" Thanks for your review and kind words, I'm curious to see how our earth retention project worked out. I'll come by soon to have a look and maybe we can figure out a plan for the rest of that hill. Hope to see you soon!
This review has been flagged for verification.
Jamil in North york Dec 24, 2011
Why am I seeing this?

Nov 20, 2011, Thornhill

After having subscribed to a lawn maintenace service package, my entire lawn was effectively dead half-way through the summer. I called Andrew and asked if he would come out to look at the property and provide me with the most cost-effective way to recover my lawn. Andrew was fantastic , and worked with me to find a solution within my budget, and he even came underr! his team were professional and the job was completed on time and fast. My lawn is absolutely LUSH! I will be using Stonehouse Property again for my future maintenance and landscaping needs!

Company Response:
Hi Lou, Im glad to hear how pleased you are with our work, i hope you still have the nicest lawn on the street this year!

Sep 01, 2011, MARKHAM

Andrew and his team did a great job re-leveling my steps which are made of interlocking stone, removing a tree and an extra stump in the yard. His team was really fast and professional, and the process was smooth from first contacting Andrew to finishing the job. I plan to use him later this fall for more things!

Company Response:
Hi Doug, Thanks again for your review, hopefully we can take care of the rest of your projects this spring! I'll be in touch soon.

Jul 12, 2011, Toronto

Stonehouse did a great job power washing our deck - it looked like new after they were finished. It is unbelievable what a difference the power washing had - it made the green tinged wood look like new again. The crew was pleasant and tidy and Andrew showed up himself as well. I would use this company again.

Company Response:
We were more than happy to provide you with this service. We're glad you were pleased with how beautiful your deck now looks! Hope to work for such great clients again. All the best.

Jul 04, 2011, NORTH YORK

I called Stonehouse Property Care after reading the online reviews. We own a rental property in North York and were looking to update the landscaping following a renovation of the house itself. I was able to deal with Andrew exclusively through phone/email and found him to be helpful and responsive. We were looking for someting economical, but also aesthetically pleasing and in keeping with the neighbourhood. He made some good recommendations as to low maintenance plants and was able to deliver on time and on budget which we appreciated. The landscaping really added to the overall curb appeal of the property. The neighbours were thrilled and we had no shortage of interest in the unit.

Company Response:
We always try our best to accommodate our customers' needs, whether it be through email or phone we like to keep our lines of communication open. Our clients preferences come first, and we work with their ideas while adding options we believe will compliment their vision. We're glad you were pleased with the final outcome. We look forward to working with you again.

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!